PDA

View Full Version : Tips for Restaurant Story (And my experience) :)

d1fferen7
09-24-14, 08:56 AM
If you often close the door, by moving an item in front if it, watch out for a glitch! It cause the door to be opened, however the people can enter your restaurant even if there is an item, showing you that the door is closed!
The French Toast will never spoil! Foods, that are cooked in 1 or 5 minutes will never spoil! Before one year, I had been cooking French Toast and Omelette very often. Since three months, I am level 99 and I need approximately 998 million море XP to reach level 100. I assume that I won't reach that level within 10 years.. I've never been using and I won't use gems. It's just not worth it. Gems cost very much money. I won't spend 100$ for a game, I am playing with in-game coins. I won a lot of gems by downloading other TeamLava games, and I bought very colorful and nice tables and chairs. I don't use gems for stoves and other things.

meme1098
09-24-14, 11:22 AM
Blocking the door is not part of the game design. Stated by TL all the time. The food is consumed as if the door was open & it reflects that the next time you open the app.