PDA

View Full Version : Frosting Waterfall

joanie3025
09-24-14, 07:27 AM
Hi, please help,
I can finally purchase the Frosting Waterfall for $20,000 and I go in to buy and tap it and can't place it. I have even cleared a big space on my bakery and put things in storage but it remains red and won't turn green to finally tap into place. it just disappears.
So very frustrating. Haven't had this problem with other purchases. I can't seem to get anything done as it won't let me in to buy things and I've been playing for weeks. I don't buy the gems. It won't let me buy the cupcake trees either and yet I paid the $40,000 for the magic sugar.
I love the game but this is ruining it.
Thanks for any help,
Joan

geordieprogman
09-24-14, 07:53 AM
Are you trying to place the frosting waterfall on the wall or the floor? It has to be placed on a wall. If you look at the tab it's under you will see that it's in the wall decorations tab.

Not sure about the cupcake tree but it'll probably be some step you are missing. Even maybe having to place the frosting waterfalls first?

joanie3025
09-24-14, 08:14 PM
Thanks so much for your help, you are right I was trying to place it on the floor and it ended up behind an oven...lol That's when I realised. I just have to have patience I guess but it takes a while to get some things and you wonder what you are doing wrong.