PDA

View Full Version : Content For THE end of Sept. & Okt.?

eva178
09-24-14, 06:32 AM
Hi there!
Any info about new Content For THE end of Sept. & Okt.?

Anyuszko
09-24-14, 07:16 AM
I can soon tell you the September updates lol :) Somehow TL not sharing too many infos nowadays

ryusei745
09-24-14, 02:14 PM
im hoping to be given at least just the time frame of the halloween event they mentioned during the midsummer event. i want to know when i need to start going ballistic on crafting a mountain of sugar and chocolate. (just assuming)

HistoryGirl7
09-25-14, 05:42 AM
=) I, too, am curious and wish we had some teasers.

zenobia42
09-25-14, 10:10 AM
Well, as far as I know the returning friend promised for August / September hasn't returned. So I am very hopeful they will make good on the promise and the return is today (the last Thursday in September and therefore last chance for them to do it in the promised time).

Here's a little peek into what's coming for August. Maybe a little bit of September too ;)
4) A Friend Returns
Who could it be? What happens when they come back?

room27
09-25-14, 11:05 AM
Another thread mentioned that Lila and Azalea returned last week. I think most of us, including me, would love for it to have been Kaz, but do you think the friend could have been the two faeries?

Just read your tag line, Zenobia. I tried for a year and half for a crystal, spent tons of gems, and finally deleted the game. Too frustrating. Know how you feel.

eva178
09-25-14, 11:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/XZoQ7Gv.png
Please give us some info TL,

zenobia42
09-25-14, 12:07 PM
Another thread mentioned that Lila and Azalea returned last week. I think most of us, including me, would love for it to have been Kaz, but do you think the friend could have been the two faeries?

Just read your tag line, Zenobia. I tried for a year and half for a crystal, spent tons of gems, and finally deleted the game. Too frustrating. Know how you feel.

Ugh. That must have been it. I did not pay any attention to last week's quest since I realized that, despite 6 months of play and 40 levels gained, I am nowhere NEAR being able to participate in that quest. But that must be it. Now I'm extra sad that that goal is so far in my future, since apparently that is going to be it for a while. :( :( :(

meme1098
09-25-14, 12:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XZoQ7Gv.png
Please give us some info TL,

Maguar is no longer on, Kooky seems to be pretty busy, and haven't seen Glimmergate either for awhile. Miss you guys.
Wondering if Kooky's all by herself as a mod now.

room27
09-25-14, 12:13 PM
Oh, but the new goal says that you (ruler) work hard during the day, and someone UNDOES your work at night! Maybe it is Kaz.

There's a new structure in the market. It's a faerie bridge, connecting the hive to the queen/kingdom. I always got the feeling that Kaz was a little at odds with the faeries. Maybe he's taking down the bridge at night?

Here's hoping!

ghjvcucjb
09-26-14, 12:05 AM
Maguar is no longer on, Kooky seems to be pretty busy, and haven't seen Glimmergate either for awhile. Miss you guys.
Wondering if Kooky's all by herself as a mod now.

What happened to Maguar???

meme1098
09-26-14, 01:22 PM
don't know. Sent you a pm