PDA

View Full Version : which black gemstone should I craft?

missbandette
09-23-14, 09:19 PM
Hello dragon story community! I just wanted to get some of your opinions on which black gemstone dragon I should craft first? I finally have enough black gemstones to craft either Onyx, Tiger's Eye, or Jade, so I'm pretty excited! I'm trying to think of which one would be better for breeding, battling, or whatever. Thank you all in advance!

JustKay
09-23-14, 10:01 PM
Jade has some advantages in the Arena even though it's only rare. I'd leave Onyx til last, I'm only just crafting him now and I've been playing since the very beginning of DS. Jade and Tiger would also help you get Black hybrids more easily since you could breed with double blacks in the element breeding pool.

hugpete
09-24-14, 01:19 AM
I was just at this same decision! I chose Tiger's Eye, but only because I think he's cute. Also plan to keep Onyx for last. Jade seems to top the battle calculator often, but I have no input re: breeding.

sfinks101
09-24-14, 02:46 AM
For arena purposes i would og for jade first, then Onyx.
It also gives u a 3 gem dragon incase you need it for breeding.

belbar22
09-24-14, 08:20 AM
I went for Jade first, then Tigers Eye and finally last week Onyx. I think that jade is best in the Arena and it has won me a few battles.

jaesha
09-24-14, 04:40 PM
Jade is strongest in the arena out of the three. I've not used Tigers eye or Onyx in the arena in a while, but I would say Tigers eye was probably more useful when I did use them.

freshfunin2008
09-24-14, 08:31 PM
I got both. Tiger first then Jade. I think I had the gems for Tiger before I got the ones to complete Jade. They both make good coin at EPIC if you are in need of coins.

Zummat
09-24-14, 08:35 PM
I would craft Jade first unless you already have a black/green dragon and in that case breed Tiger Eye first.

missbandette
09-28-14, 12:15 AM
Thank you all so much for your replies. I chose to craft Jade first. I really appreciate everyone's help.