PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Update 9/24/14

LavaRain8
09-23-14, 04:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/rHLI40B.png?1

With the sun setting earlier, you?ll need something to perk you right up! Get your blood pumping with some supercharged beverages alongside the Tower of Coffee in Bakery Story!

Stimulate some business with these new items:

Coffee Rack
Study Session
Live Band

Very interesting to have a nice little entertainment section in your Bakery, though I wish it were something a bit more tame like a single guitar player that could be in a coffeehouse or something, but still neat. There seems to be two different themes going on here rather than one big theme, since the other items seem a bit out of place, but they're OK on their own, I suppose. A new server character! Yay!

my607
09-23-14, 04:11 PM
I was hoping Autumn things and decorations

sabotaudrey
09-23-14, 04:18 PM
I think I love that coffee cup tree.

aiyoosha
09-23-14, 04:19 PM
seriously? a live band in a bakery?

my607
09-23-14, 04:24 PM
Looks like box update doesn't interest me. Saving gems this week.

ashrb
09-23-14, 04:51 PM
What is with these disproportionate items??? That brown table with the male & female looks like little dolls sitting at a table.

larrralee
09-23-14, 04:57 PM
What is with these disproportionate items??? That brown table with the male & female looks like little dolls sitting at a table.
That's my favorite item..small enough to fit right in nicely

ElectricLove91
09-23-14, 05:04 PM
Seriously? Whats up with this update? Its not fall themed at all! Very disapointed at this update. WE NEED AUTUMN/FALL DECORATIONS!!! not wasting money on this yet again dispointing update

graciessweets
09-23-14, 05:09 PM
Totally a box.....think I am passing on this one. Sigh :-(

SylvanasWindrunner
09-23-14, 05:22 PM
I guess ima save my gems for black friday sale...

twospoons
09-23-14, 05:26 PM
the only prize i'd want would be the free-standing waitress, which isn't actually worth 24 gems anyway. pass for me!

pixiegamer
09-23-14, 06:06 PM
Wow... TL is continuing a theme! :eek: I don't think I've seen this happen in while! And it's not even a holiday theme!

I just opened a box a few days ago, so I don't think I'll be taking a dip into this one unless the items are immediately available out of the box for individual purchase. I highly doubt that's going to happen, but if it does, my bakery might just see a new helper on the floor ;) I also like the tables and fountain. The Arabian coffee pot could work well with the recent Arabian Nights goals :)

Buuuuuut... like many other people, I would have preferred autumn stuff. :( PLEASE GIVE US AUTUMN STUFF NEXT WEEK, TL! It's officially Autumn now, so please no more 'end-of-summer' updates!

nukesters2
09-23-14, 06:44 PM
They really do not care what people want do they..... there are sooooo many posts saying "hope we get an autumn update!".... it is after all officially autumn....but they give us this. And it's not even anything nice! So out of touch with their customers.....
going by this post they made....they are even out of touch within the company!!
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/smiley_face2/photo3_zpsb3d176c2.png

ElaineCarrel
09-23-14, 07:39 PM
Definitely a box :(

sbratprincess
09-23-14, 07:50 PM
I think I'll pass.

PepperWoo
09-23-14, 08:17 PM
I love the coffee-related items in this box esp the coffee rack lol but seriously though, if my favorite coffee shop starts to present live bands I'd probably stop going. So much for peace and quiet... makes me pity that little study session!

rocketsmama
09-23-14, 08:24 PM
Huh.... Well it's kinda cute, but not for gems. Where is the fall decor??? That's what I'm waiting for. I have already decorated for halloween I would just like to add to it.

mirlos
09-23-14, 08:38 PM
I was hopping for more fall things also

YvieKennaCafe
09-23-14, 09:32 PM
Whoa. This isn't the worst update ever. Some of these things are pretty cool, especially because we just had the coffee goals. I like it.

LalaSmooth
09-23-14, 11:50 PM
Nope I'm passing!

minidemon88
09-24-14, 03:38 AM
Giving it a miss, since I usually don't have such a nice luck. Though I do like the teapot fountain. I'm saving all my gems for BFS! :o

angeleyes17
09-24-14, 06:35 AM
There's a few cute items, but definitely not worth the 24 gems and possibility of getting them (if it is a box).

filochick1982
09-24-14, 07:25 AM
Hmmm. Not sure how I feel about this update. Obviously it's a box which I don't necessarily mind but given it's Black Friday sale soon, I'm holding out. I'm also a bit disappointed with the disproportion of some items. Why are they not to scale as the others? It's pretty obvious TL don't actually check to make sure the graphics are displaying at the correct size prior to loading them to the server. I'm probably one of the few people not screaming out for autumn updates since my entire shop is full of autumn stuff already and I have no room left to fit anything else.

zifun
09-24-14, 07:25 AM
I do like the study session and think it would look nice next to my bookstore but not if it's for gems I'm saving mine for Black Friday

StevenKevin
09-24-14, 11:18 AM
yesssssssssssss a box :)))) so much more thrilling than those goals i hate, cant wait to open it :))))

LadyZhenJi
09-24-14, 11:49 AM
Meh...time to bring my fall stuff out from last year. :)

alicee11
09-24-14, 12:40 PM
Which things are what place?

MizCricket
09-24-14, 12:54 PM
yesssssssssssss a box :)))) so much more thrilling than those goals i hate, cant wait to open it :))))

All this coffee stuff is making me think about taking a crack at the donut box too. The items would go well with this theme. :-)

StevenKevin
09-24-14, 01:14 PM
All this coffee stuff is making me think about taking a crack at the donut box too. The items would go well with this theme. :-)

Indeed :) got the cup tree 3rd prize, placed it with tha barrista and various stuff from the donut box in the fall section of my bakery

alexnfriends
09-24-14, 02:02 PM
Did anyone get this Update today? I was looking forward to it... :(:(:(

alexnfriends
09-24-14, 02:04 PM
Did anyone get this Update today? I was looking forward to it... 💔💔💔

LavaRain8
09-24-14, 02:46 PM
Did anyone get this Update today? I was looking forward to it... ������

It's already in the game. You just have to select the final tab in the Design menu and choose the Coffee Crate for 24 gems. Then, you will randomly get one of the items shown. The chances of getting them depends on the "ranking" of them, usually by size most of the time. So the big objects are usually rarer first prizes and the smaller items are usually more common 4th prizes or so. It's a gamble, so definitely not for the frugal at heart. :/

filochick1982
09-24-14, 06:10 PM

I have everything from the donut box and yes, they definitely go very well with the coffee theme, particularly the first prize which is the Coffee Break display.

melina21
09-24-14, 09:43 PM
We need fall decorations🍂🍁🍂

ChekiChan
09-25-14, 02:14 AM
I accidentally clicked the box... but luckily I've got a coffee date which is not too bad, but I guess I won't waste further gems on this one.

Lollita_pop
09-25-14, 03:58 AM
It took me 3 tries to get the coffee mug tree. The first two were the tables with the people, so I'm pretty satisfied with my gamble. I might try again later for the little hostess.

IsisGarden
09-25-14, 03:14 PM
We need fall decorations

Yes, we do!!!

baker601
09-26-14, 06:22 AM
I agree! We need fall decorations! They need to listen to us!

PennyLane1900
09-26-14, 02:16 PM
Omg i really hope we get halloween goals next month! No fall stuff yet,so please don't let me down with halloween goals!

LalaSmooth
09-27-14, 01:13 PM
Omg i really hope we get halloween goals next month! No fall stuff yet,so please don't let me down with halloween goals!

I'm the same as you I really cannot wait for the goals. I hope they are this weeks update!

carebear0211
09-28-14, 04:07 PM
I'd like to see some Halloween item- tables, chairs, appliances, and decor. I see a lot of Halloween Decorations at other bakeries, but I think those items may be from past goals.