09-23-14, 10:40 AM
Leviathan
Origami
Cherry Blossom
Kitsune

A small wheel this time :)

amerirish
09-23-14, 10:47 AM
A small wheel with extra maps, unfortunately :( I got 4 maps on my first spin. I really really really want Leviathan so keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow. Good luck to all my fellow spinners!

Zummat
09-23-14, 10:48 AM
Update appeared while I was collecting coins. Hope this helps get pink dragons for those that are having trouble breeding them.

I have all the dragons on this wheel. I got Cherry Blossom first spin. I will hatch and sell to get the fans. :)

Good Luck!

meoconlunar
09-23-14, 10:50 AM
4 accounts, just maps and fans

meoconlunar
09-23-14, 10:50 AM
good luck to all :)

maizee0404
09-23-14, 10:58 AM
Main account i got cherry blossom
Baby account i got the origarmi

Wuhooo 2 new dragons for me :)

freshfunin2008
09-23-14, 11:01 AM
Fans and an Origami for me. Yeah!!!! I didn't have this pink one.

scarletdragon18
09-23-14, 11:07 AM
Only dragon here I don't have is Leviathan. Not too hopeful, but the others I can trade for pink jewels. First spin I got 10 fans.

pribakes
09-23-14, 11:10 AM
I already have All of this dragons, Wish they put At least a new dragon, but got cherry, one more dragon to my storege, good luck for those who need this dragons :)

jim23cash
09-23-14, 11:13 AM
TL PLEASE LISTEN TO OUR FEEDBACK!
Higher level players don't need maps! Please remove them from the higher level wheels!
I don't mind extra Dragons. I don't mind coins. I like getting food, and parts for world events.
I really feel unhappy when I get maps. It's a worthless item to me.
I read this same sentiment each time we spin the wheel!
Higher level players also would like the chance to win gold, like the newer players. We are your long time loyal customers, don't we deserve a little chance to win gold, too?

cocauina
09-23-14, 11:17 AM
Higher level players don't need maps! Please remove them from the higher level wheels!
I don't mind extra Dragons. I don't mind coins. I like getting food, and parts for world events.
Higher level players also would like the chance to win gold, like the newer players. We are your long time loyal customers, don't we deserve a little chance to win gold, too?

True, I'm using the maps to clear the Article Isle, at least I use mystic maps for something, but if I need maps I ask to other players, I don't need a wheel giving me.

My first try gave me a Cherry Blossom, already have, along with Kitsune and Origami, I want Leviathan.

Anaboe
09-23-14, 11:19 AM
Agree with Annie :)

I have all dragons, except Leviathan, so I keep my fingers crossed. First spin I got fans (I think). Fans and maps don't do nothing for me (both normal and Arctic are fully expanded, and I will get 3000-3200 fans easily), nor does coins (got 60.000.000+). Don't need the gems either, I only need 1 large (or 7 small) black gems, then I'm also full on the crafting dragons.

Good luck to all!

saghaven
09-23-14, 11:26 AM
Got a Cherry Blossom on the first spin. I already had one but I can use pink and blue gems.

Already have Leviathan & Cherry Blossom so I could use Kitsune or Origami.

MakJulos
09-23-14, 11:26 AM
Nice lil lottery, well in theory at least - got 4 maps from first spin and i guess if i'm actually to get a dragon from the wheel it'll be Kitsune which is the only one i already have of the 4! Hehe no, DS rarely improves my positive thinking or optimism, but at least the disappointments are for free! :D

jovita777
09-23-14, 12:03 PM
I have only cherry blossom, so i want pink dragons. But no luck for me. First try and i got 2maps. I dont need them, all my island is clear.
TL please dont put maps in wheel:rolleyes:

ghostiemom
09-23-14, 12:06 PM
I have none of these dragons, so any would be great for me! Got cherry blossom first spin. Almost makes up for my dismal luck breeding.

maizee0404
09-23-14, 12:11 PM
What level do u have to be to get the wheel my neice hasnt got it on her game its unfair really shes only 9

amerirish
09-23-14, 12:16 PM
I have only cherry blossom, so i want pink dragons. But no luck for me. First try and i got 2maps. I dont need them, all my island is clear.
TL please dont put maps in wheel:rolleyes:

If you're looking for pink dragons, you could breed Aprodite & Love. I have been trying that combo for a Diamond (no luck yet) but it gave me Kitsune & Justice fails. I used those to get the gems I needed for a Quartz :)

amerirish
09-23-14, 12:17 PM
What level do u have to be to get the wheel my neice hasnt got it on her game its unfair really shes only 9

I looked it up and you have to be a minimum of level 20 :(

maizee0404
09-23-14, 12:33 PM
I looked it up and you have to be a minimum of level 20 :(

Ahh what a shame! Thabks for checking for me :)

kittymur
09-23-14, 01:02 PM
I got it In 17 level

buttabdullah99
09-23-14, 02:01 PM
Got 4 maps on 1st spin (useless) in my main account
Got 20 fans in lil account

rubyraks
09-23-14, 02:33 PM
I just need the Kitsune...here's hoping for a dragon rather than the 4 maps I got earlier.

farmday0123
09-23-14, 02:45 PM
Map, wishing for origami seen I can not get by breeding

rissah
09-23-14, 07:56 PM
Hope I get a Cherry Blossom, which I tried to breed for months and never got! Leviathan would be awesome too :)

tuffyjkitten
09-23-14, 09:45 PM
I don't have any of the dragons. First spin was Origami, I was shocked. Got no dragons last time.

dor7
09-23-14, 09:50 PM

I undersign this, too

freesiawoods
09-24-14, 12:01 AM
Got Cherry Blossom on 2 of 4 accounts. Am happy. But I too fail to understand why the wheel is full of maps, it seems to suggedt they are not listening to feedback.

hugpete
09-24-14, 01:23 AM
Got a Cherry Blossom on the first spin. I already had one but I can use pink and blue gems.

Already have Leviathan & Cherry Blossom so I could use Kitsune or Origami.

If you can stand a few Love fails, breed Aphrodite and Love(or Laserlight) for Kitsune. I've gotten 5 that way, trying for Diamond. :)

~
On the wheel I got 4 maps on each acct.

sfinks101
09-24-14, 02:43 AM
This is the absolutly best way to get New dragons if you are packed and dont have some of the ones offered in the Wheel.
If you have gold to spend that is. But still, the cheapest way to boost up a few New dragons :)

MajicHearts
09-24-14, 06:15 AM
Hey - you can get rid of unwanted dragons (if in storage or breeding duplicates) by hatching them & selling them.
You will accumulate fans for the community. Just a thought...

shield14
09-24-14, 06:21 AM
This is the absolutly best way to get New dragons if you are packed and dont have some of the ones offered in the Wheel.
If you have gold to spend that is. But still, the cheapest way to boost up a few New dragons :)

Based on my experience I wouldn't recommend buying gold for Spin to win. It would be a total waste.

amerirish
09-24-14, 08:39 AM
I got a Cherry Blossom, yay!! I don't think I have one so super happy :)

insomniadreams88
09-24-14, 09:20 AM
1: Maps
2: Cherry Blossom

I'd rather food than maps. Hell, I'd take a space for gold on the wheel that's half the size of the others. I just wish we'd get the option of getting gold back.

I'd even take coins so I could afford to pay for the food required to feed the dragons on the Arctic Isles.

saghaven
09-24-14, 10:08 AM
Another Cherry Blossom! LOL! I finally get dragons from this wheel and both times it's one I have.

farmday0123
09-24-14, 10:59 AM
Wow wish I have a cherry blossom , hopefully tomorrow cherry blossom stop by my island, last night I dream I will win it, not today probably tomorrow last day hihihi:p

MakJulos
09-24-14, 11:06 AM
Another Cherry Blossom! LOL! I finally get dragons from this wheel and both times it's one I have.

Yes, it seems like the fact that it's easier getting a certain type of dragon after you've gotten it once applies to the spin wheels too - the wheel before this one gave me 3 dragons that i already had , but ofc it was nice getting any dragons at all rather than just the default boring maps and food.

This time i've gotten maps, and today fans LOL - ****, but hey - it's free ****! :D

meoconlunar
09-24-14, 11:10 AM
Oh my god I got Cherry!!!!!!!

rissah
09-24-14, 11:18 AM
Oh my god I got Cherry!!!!!!!

I am so jealous! Against my better judgement, I bought gold to buy spins, since I don't have Cherry Blossom or Leviathan. Five spins later and I am the proud owner of 20 Japanese fans and 6 maps. Yay. Oh well, I knew going in it was dumb but tried anyway!

freshfunin2008
09-24-14, 11:50 AM
Oh no.... maps and fans. I want dragons. One more day.

MakJulos
09-24-14, 12:06 PM
I am so jealous! Against my better judgement, I bought gold to buy spins, since I don't have Cherry Blossom or Leviathan. Five spins later and I am the proud owner of 20 Japanese fans and 6 maps. Yay. Oh well, I knew going in it was dumb but tried anyway!

Ouch..ok so i'm not buying gold to play more lotteries in DS, the odds are just too poor, but since i am a master at whimpering about the useless boosted breeding, and then still use it a day later or so, i know very well how easy it is to act stupid while fully aware of how stupid i am acting stupid lol....well, i guess we're only human....:)

freshfunin2008
09-24-14, 01:03 PM
We can always use the fans. Thanks

meoconlunar
09-24-14, 01:17 PM

Good luck:)

the last time I only got maps and coins. but thank teamlava to gave me my most wanted dragon this time.

ghostiemom
09-24-14, 02:26 PM
Cherry for me yesterday and cherry again today! Good trade, I guess.

JustKay
09-24-14, 04:13 PM
This is a bit of a strange wheel for me. It seems a bit more glitchy and there's only one real nice prize on it. All the others are very breedable dragons. I got a spare Cherry Blossom and 20 fans so far. I already have 2 leviathans I crafted a long time ago.

Kennedward
09-24-14, 07:25 PM
Got maps again...

Zummat
09-24-14, 07:43 PM
I got maps today. Doesn't matter what I get on this wheel since I have all the dragons anyway.

Kennedward
09-24-14, 08:02 PM
I got maps today. Doesn't matter what I get on this wheel since I have all the dragons anyway.

Lucky you, I have none of them and was really hoping for a dragon, but got maps for 2 days now. TL must hate me lol cause I never get anything but maps or coins or food from wheels

Kosztirita
09-24-14, 10:54 PM
Got Cherry for first spin! :)

hugpete
09-25-14, 01:07 AM
Day 2: 4 maps on main acct, Cherry Blossom on 2nd acct.

amerirish
09-25-14, 06:39 AM
10 fans this morning :rolleyes:

buttabdullah99
09-25-14, 08:35 AM
OMG!
1st spin maps
2nd spin maps
3rd spin 10 fans 😔😔
I only want origami from spin plz plz TL give me origami I am really hoping to get it plz 😢😢😢
Account 2
20 fans
Cherry blossom
Cherry blossom
Already having 1 and 2 from here so total I have 3 I really wanted kitsun here

ercala
09-25-14, 09:24 AM
I can not believe it, my wheel stopped at Kitsune and then turned one back and I jus got 10 fans, I guess my game is really programed to not give me anything, maybe I should stop playing

farmday0123
09-25-14, 10:48 AM
Map again , wish that I can win a cherry blossom

rissah
09-25-14, 10:50 AM
I tried a few more times. 10 more fans and 4 maps. :(

MakJulos
09-25-14, 11:16 AM
I tried a few more times. 10 more fans and 4 maps. :(

Ugh, that stinks, good luck with remaining spin(s?) instead! I think it'd be a lot more clever by TL if they somehow gave better odds to get something nice from extra spins bought - as it is now there's no incentive at all to spend gold on extra spins imo - which even i would consider doing if they implemented a feature in game that actually rewarded you for paying extra, instead of being just another goldtrap.

1st spin: maps - 2nd spin: fans - 3rd spin: fans

Oh well, at least spin wheel helps out a bit with the community event....

freshfunin2008
09-25-14, 11:33 AM
Well more fans today. At least TL is helping me get to my 3000 fan quota. Anything for the World community.

saghaven
09-25-14, 12:04 PM
20 fans today. One more chance tomorrow for one of the dragons I don't have. We'll see

insomniadreams88
09-25-14, 01:03 PM
20 fans and then I accidentally brushed against my iPad and bought a spin. Spent 30 gold for 2 maps.

I wish once you landed on a space on the wheel, that "reward" disappeared.

rissah
09-25-14, 03:47 PM
Ugh, that stinks, good luck with remaining spin(s?) instead! I think it'd be a lot more clever by TL if they somehow gave better odds to get something nice from extra spins bought - as it is now there's no incentive at all to spend gold on extra spins imo - which even i would consider doing if they implemented a feature in game that actually rewarded you for paying extra, instead of being just another goldtrap.

1st spin: maps - 2nd spin: fans - 3rd spin: fans

Oh well, at least spin wheel helps out a bit with the community event....

No it's a good, expensive lesson. I bought 6 spins and got nothing. So now I know not to for future spin events.

shield14
09-25-14, 05:09 PM
No it's a good, expensive lesson. I bought 6 spins and got nothing. So now I know not to for future spin events.

Based on my experience I wouldn't recommend buying gold for Spin to win. It would be a total waste.
I'm quoting myself, coz I've learned that lesson perfectly. Was in the same shoes couple of Wheels before. We are all human and TL is taking advantage of our weakness :)

Kennedward
09-25-14, 06:54 PM
1st spin: maps
2nd spin: maps
3rd spin today: fans

I'm completely unlucky when it comes to the wheel lol

I don't need maps for over a year since my whole island has been cleared, and fans don't really mean much to me as I'll be able to get enough to unlock all dragons 2 days later

Just once I would like to get a dragon from a wheel spin, but still no dragon yet

farmday0123
09-26-14, 06:27 AM
Maps again , why didn't it jump one more step to cherry but maps every day :(

buttabdullah99
09-26-14, 07:12 AM
Yay !!! I am sooo happy finally got the only dragon I wanted from spin ORIGAMI 💃💃😍😍✨✨ HORRAY
http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag331/farhanbutt1680/Mobile%20Uploads/1A90D16C-A4A9-4AB9-81E3-2C79A304A6E2_zpsor65bgz9.png (http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/farhanbutt1680/media/Mobile%20Uploads/1A90D16C-A4A9-4AB9-81E3-2C79A304A6E2_zpsor65bgz9.png.html)

ghostiemom
09-26-14, 07:39 AM
I appreciate the opportunity for maybe getting a new (free!) dragon. But THREE cherry blossoms?? Really!? LOL

buttabdullah99
09-26-14, 08:34 AM
I appreciate the opportunity for maybe getting a new (free!) dragon. But THREE cherry blossoms?? Really!? LOL
Hi same here on my mini account got 3 cherry blossom also ❤️❤️

jptheripper
09-26-14, 09:02 AM
Got origami, bought two spins, maps and maps,

Last time only got falling leaf. Also was a duplicate,

Oh well guess my luck ran out

brandonu
09-26-14, 09:04 AM
Leviathan, Fans, Maps, Origami

I have them both, but that's ok.

cocauina
09-26-14, 10:35 AM

Hi same here on my mini account got 3 cherry blossom also ❤️❤️

AHAHAHAH It's seems that I'm not alone, I've receive 3 Cherry Blossom's also xD and when I didn't receive another Cherry Blossom, I've receive 10 fans, from 4 spins, only 1 different.

dangerb0y
09-26-14, 11:06 AM
Just wanted to report...

My wife who has bred origami, got 2 origamis.

My daughter who has bred kitsune, got 2 kitsune.

My other daughter who has bred cherry blossom, got 2 cherry blossom.

My baby account got cherry blossom and origami.

My main account, which is by far way ahead than anyone in the world event than my family, got maps and fans.

Not mad, just confused about the pattern

AwesomeChefDad
09-26-14, 11:35 AM
On two accounts we both got zero dragons, but that is par for the course. I do love getting extra maps and fans though..that really made my day.

cheriesrealm
09-26-14, 01:40 PM
Five accounts (mine and one for each of my four kiddos) and only one of us got a dragon - and only one dragon during the whole event. So sad. But thanks for the chance to get a free dragon, TL! Can we always have a spinning wheel with new stuff every week? Pretty please? :D

freshfunin2008
09-26-14, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the maps and fans. At least I got Origami in both accounts.

Kennedward
09-27-14, 08:15 AM
1st spin: maps
2nd spin: maps
3rd spin: fans
4th spin: maps

So disappointed...

LonePudding
09-27-14, 08:34 AM
1st-Origami!! Woo first pink hybrid!:D
2nd 3rd 4th-Maps:confused:

Okay I guess to get a new dragon within that time period...

Anaboe
09-27-14, 08:38 AM
Maps, fans and Cherry Blossom, wich I already have.. Wanted the Leviathan... ah well, the Wheel s*cks in my opinion anyway...

jptheripper
09-27-14, 08:39 AM
I would really like to see a wheel with "win a dragon, pick from list" type result. I know it would be a little harder to code, but it is so disappointing to wind a dragon and then have it be a duplicate.

Kennedward
09-27-14, 07:21 PM
I would really like to see a wheel with "win a dragon, pick from list" type result. I know it would be a little harder to code, but it is so disappointing to wind a dragon and then have it be a duplicate.

Or just make a wheel that only includes Dragons, no maps, coins or food, so that everyone gets dragons instead of those unwanted things that we can easily get.

MakJulos
09-29-14, 10:59 AM
Hehe, just realizing that i must've forgotten the final spin - not very upset about it though, it's highly unlikely that i missed out on something fun.