PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on level 262

shadysheepie
09-23-14, 02:33 AM
I am we'll and truly stuck ending the game each time needed ing 25 purples, 100. Orange and three gobblers.. I have had to use all my resources on the previous 2 levels... I am thinking of uninstalling the game as there seems no way to complete level 262

bobbyrae
09-23-14, 09:05 AM
There is a way to complete ALL the levels. Just keep at it. You'll need to try to create some blasts and scoops- as many as you can. You'll also need to think about each play carefully and think about how the balls are dropping and also how to get more points out of each match.

I've been stuck on one level for weeks sometimes and then one day boom! I get a great deck and beat it in one easy swoop. Wait till you get to level 326! Ha!

bethskourtis
09-24-14, 04:43 AM
I agree. I think this level is "rigged" to be impassable. Many times I get all the purples & oranges, but still need 1 or 2 gobblers, and they never appear on the screen, even if I have up to 17 moves left in the game, that I just waste, trying to get gobblers to appear. Can't destroy them if they never show up.

AlisinChanes
10-05-14, 05:28 PM
I beat this level on my cell phone a while back but I'm stuck on it now playing my tablet version. I'm having the same issues as the op.

pinksweets4u
10-05-14, 07:43 PM
I am having the same issue.
I'm thinking it's rigged too.
I've been stuck on it for while and always needing 4 gobblers that never appear.
And most times I'll have 15 or 17 moves left and no gobblers ever show up.
Someone please tell me how to pass it.please!!!!