PDA

View Full Version : Faerie murmurs, fey crystals and new faerie items

Anyuszko
09-23-14, 12:26 AM
So I started this thread apart from the main one to collect all available informations about faerie murmurs and fey crystals.
If you start to craft the new faerie items you will soon realize that these two ingredients should be the "neck of the bottle". All other materials needed for crafting faerie things are piece of cake, but these two materials are hard to find (enough).

When I started this quest I was maxed on both. But since faerie essence needs 15 murmurs and 5 crystals, with crafting 7 essences I went to near zero murmurs and used up 1/3 of my crystals.
I counted out, it not worth for me to build up my second faerie workshop (I bought already, have all ingredients to complete, but did not do it), because of these reasons:
- After 2-3 days my one faerie workshop will also take a break, after I use all faerie essences there will be nothing to craft
- It seems that in one day Ill get enough murmurs for one more essence, so in the future one workshop is more than enough
- I was saving my faerie blocks, pastes and beams for future buildings (I am sure we will get new ones very soon)

So, the big question is, where we can get enough murmurs and fey crystals to craft more fairie items? Please share all your experiences.

I will edit and add more infos as I get, and thank to all who shared some infos in the main fairie thread.

Reported Faeire murmur sources:
- Faerie tea party (one of the best source with 1 hour collecting time, but not with 100% drop rate)
- Faerie flower bed (2 hours collecting time. For 80 gems you can buy more. Seems like this is the only one from which you can have as many as you want)
- Faerie respite (seems like 100% drop rate, collecting time 5 hours)
- Goddess Tree (16 hrs collecting time)
- Trade with faeries (I got 6 murmurs once)
- Faerie bridge

Fey crystals:
- Faerie respite
- Ponds and wells
- Harvesting crops (wheat, strawberries)
- Sir Piggy
- Goddess Tree
- Envoy to the plume hive adventure
- Faeire bridge
- Skunkupine, fang beast
- cocoa beans- crop sugar canep crop
Please share other infos if you have. Also wonder what crops drop fey crystals. I got them long time ago but dont remember.

Anyuszko
09-23-14, 12:32 AM
One more thing. Now my kitchen are busy with making things for Envoy the plume and Faerie trade. Despite the fact we have now faerie workshop, the adventure and the trade should be better resources. Even if we have enough murmurs and crystals (which I doubt, because in every quest there is something you always miss), we can craft just 1-2 pieces every day in a workshop. And as I saw before and according to my experiences, adventures drop 2 pieces (sometimes 3), trades at least 3 pieces from random faerie building materials.

I fear we would need this materials very soon, perhaps this Thursday...

NorthWoodsKingdom
09-23-14, 05:16 AM
I agree. I also have a second workshop (cleverly hidden lol) on my board that is unbuilt, even though I have the supplies to build it. I could sell it back for $12,500 but since I just paid $50k for it, I'm not gonna, lol. I also think we will soon need faerie supplies for something else and I would kick myself if I used up 10 ea of them (which will take foreverrrrrr to replace), just to build a workshop that would mostly remain idle.
For now, 1 workshop is plenty.

I got 2 fey crystals last night - 1 from harvesting wheat & 1 from strawberries.
I'll report other drops if from somewhere new. :)

I'm curious why faerie essence is ONLY craftable and doesn't drop from the plume hive adventure OR the trade (as least neither has been reported yet). Hmm.

Anyuszko
09-24-14, 12:21 AM
Added more info to first post.

zenobia42
09-25-14, 08:36 PM
Just got a fey crystal harvesting cocoa beans.

hugpete
09-25-14, 09:47 PM
Got Fey Crystals from the Faerie trade; 5 of 'em.

PurpleScorpion76
09-26-14, 05:13 AM
A skunkupine just dropped me a pretty fey crystal :)

Liloze
09-26-14, 07:33 AM
You get F. Crystals from the ponds as well.

Anyuszko
09-28-14, 10:37 PM
Upgraded first post. Also I insert here my first two collections from the new bridge. It seems to be very useful.

http://w3.enternet.hu/kanaizol/bridge.png

ShibuyaCloth
09-29-14, 11:05 AM
O boy! You get Beams & Blocks, insane. No need to really craft them as you will max out in time on all the Feary stuff

Anyuszko
09-29-14, 11:07 AM
O boy! You get Beams & Blocks, insane. No need to really craft them as you will max out in time on all the Feary stuff

For me it says we will need a LOT very soon...

katbtodd
09-30-14, 03:36 AM
I agree. I also have a second workshop (cleverly hidden lol) on my board that is unbuilt, even though I have the supplies to build it. I could sell it back for $12,500 but since I just paid $50k for it, I'm not gonna, lol. I also think we will soon need faerie supplies for something else and I would kick myself if I used up 10 ea of them (which will take foreverrrrrr to replace), just to build a workshop that would mostly remain idle.
For now, 1 workshop is plenty.

I got 2 fey crystals last night - 1 from harvesting wheat & 1 from strawberries.
I'll report other drops if from somewhere new. :)

I'm curious why faerie essence is ONLY craftable and doesn't drop from the plume hive adventure OR the trade (as least neither has been reported yet). Hmm.
I have gotten them from the plum hive adventure. They are rare but they do drop.

Castloninian
09-30-14, 03:56 AM

Faerie essence does drop from the bridge at least. I would love to make lots of faerie things but the lack of essence (due to lack of murmurs and slightly less so fey crystals) is a bottleneck.

Anyuszko
09-30-14, 08:43 AM
Faerie essence does drop from the bridge at least. I would love to make lots of faerie things but the lack of essence (due to lack of murmurs and slightly less so fey crystals) is a bottleneck.

I also confirm essence drops from bridge. From 5 collections I got two times (1-1 piece)

dracoonic
10-02-14, 02:25 AM
I havent beem collecting from the fairies tea party, any idea the rate of murmurs drop there? say 50-50 or what?

Anyuszko
10-02-14, 02:30 AM
I havent beem collecting from the fairies tea party, any idea the rate of murmurs drop there? say 50-50 or what?

Yes about 50% drop rate. But since you can collect every hour, it is the best source. Also very good source is the faerie flower bed (you must have gotten one from a quest - forgot which), with 2 hrs collecting time and like 80-90% droprate.

jptheripper
10-02-14, 05:57 AM
i get murmur from the magic garden

PurpleScorpion76
10-06-14, 01:37 AM
I just got a fey crystal from sugar cane.

zenobia42
10-17-14, 04:27 PM
Fey crystals:
- Faerie respite
- Ponds and wells
- Harvesting crops (wheat, strawberries)
- Sir Piggy
- Goddess Tree
- Envoy to the plume hive adventure
- Faeire bridge
- Skunkupine, fang beast
- cocoa beans- crop sugar canep crop
Please share other infos if you have. Also wonder what crops drop fey crystals. I got them long time ago but dont remember.

In addition to the wheat, strawberries, cocoa beans and sugar cane crops listed, I just got a fey crystal from a crop of corn.

NorthWoodsKingdom
10-25-14, 10:37 AM
In addition to the wheat, strawberries, cocoa beans and sugar cane crops listed, I just got a fey crystal from a crop of corn.
I, too, just received a fey crystal from harvesting...CORN! lol

PurpleScorpion76
10-29-14, 04:02 AM
Anyone else noticed an increase in fey crystals since the timed event started? It's probably because we just keep planting and planting not a drop rate issue.

ciarjen
10-29-14, 05:28 AM
Anyone else noticed an increase in fey crystals since the timed event started? It's probably because we just keep planting and planting not a drop rate issue.

I noticed myself that the drop rate on fey had been increased. I think it is in response to requests for it to be reviewed considering the requirements for making essence.

claupu
10-29-14, 11:12 AM
I haven't noticed an increased drop rate.

Just want to report I got one harvesting Fellora Plants.

Anaboe
10-30-14, 06:16 PM
I got Faeries' Murmur from the Magic Garden

Liloze
11-11-14, 10:17 AM
I haven't noticed an increased drop rate.

Just want to report I got one harvesting Fellora Plants.

Nope no increase in Fey Crystal drop, been ages since I last received one during the Halloween event, ( From corn) since then nada!

carolannann
12-07-14, 05:13 AM
My Fey crystal drop rate is so poor that i am losing heart and have more or less stopped trying. I am concentrating on other things in the hope that at some point it might improve. working on Christmas stuff.

ShibuyaCloth
12-07-14, 05:47 AM
I mentioned earlier in one post, I make 1-2 Fearie Essence a week. That means I have >5 crystal a week

genellemac
12-07-14, 05:29 PM
What do you think building requirements will be when we get our new fairie update? I know with all the recent timed events keeping me busy my Envoys to the Plume Hive have dived....

PurpleScorpion76
12-08-14, 06:45 AM
I mentioned earlier in one post, I make 1-2 Fearie Essence a week. That means I have >5 crystal a week

I should be so lucky I get 2 a week if I'm lucky. Did manage 3 in one week about 2 weeks ago but then zip nada. Having said that I only have the faerie respite so far no other faerie stuff to collect from.

reliquary
12-08-14, 09:08 AM
I had just got to the the fairy stuff about 2 weeks after they were first introduced. I daily plume hived until I had about 20 each of beams, blocks, paste and essence. I've never done a f.trade..too wasteful and gemed the required one.

It has now been *quite awhile* since it all was introduced, and I've almost stopped making anything in the 2 F. Workshops cause I now have about 30 of each, including fey crystals.
I'm shure a few players that started right off might already be maxed or close too on some of these items.

I've seen the Fairy essence much like Mythic essance. Once you see that you have ~10(fey crystals or Manti whiskers) you make one...no rush:p

I can't imagine that they would give us another structure (include leveling up )that would require over 30... But they might:confused:
I'm guessing they *could* turn the Fairy questline into another sister,sister type goal
This is the one questline that I have absolutly no idea where it might go in the storyline.....but hopefully involving Kaz sooner than later
I kinda wish that instead of adding more new items and characters, they would just further develop the ones we already have

Liloze
12-08-14, 09:35 AM

I can't imagine that they would give us another structure (include leveling up )that would require over 30... But they might:confused:
I'm guessing they *could* turn the Fairy questline into another sister,sister type goal
This is the one questline that I have absolutly no idea where it might go in the storyline.....but hopefully involving Kaz sooner than later
I kinda wish that instead of adding more new items and characters, they would just further develop the ones we already have

Totally agree!

queenofpolharcity
12-08-14, 11:09 AM
My Fey crystal drop rate is so poor that i am losing heart and have more or less stopped trying. I am concentrating on other things in the hope that at some point it might improve. working on Christmas stuff.

Me, too! I haven't seen a Crystal in weeks, so I haven't been doing a lot of pre-Fey building. I don't really have a plan for building, but i figure we'll need those cute little blocks and beams sometime...

zaccy678
03-22-15, 06:20 PM
Can a mod please add Magic Garden to the list of Murmur sources?
Edit: it's also not listed in the a-z entry for Faerie Murmur.
Ta :o

SpiritWind00
03-22-15, 07:06 PM
Can a mod please add Magic Garden to the list of Murmur sources?
Edit: it's also not listed in the a-z entry for Faerie Murmur.
Ta :o

added MG to places found.
Yes it is there already in the Inventory guide.