PDA

View Full Version : Fairie Campfire??????Info Plz.

letf8b
09-22-14, 01:30 PM
I was collecting hearts and noticed a neighbor had a fairie campfire not the little one but a big one probably 6x6 or 8x8 spaces is this new? I put it in search and can't find any info on it. Any help/answers will be appreciated thx in advance.

adding photo(KP)
http://i.imgur.com/moMUr9m.png

PikaSquirrel
09-22-14, 01:46 PM
You may get lucky and get the Faerie Campfire through doing the "Envoy to the Plume Hive" adventure.

NorthWoodsKingdom
09-22-14, 05:39 PM
Pika ~ any chance you can share the drop rate % chance for the faerie campfire? I've been on at least 40 plume hive adventures (most from barracks but some from Queen's Court) for faerie supplies of course but also with hopes of getting one (like I need it or have anywhere to put it LOL) but so far have only gotten 3 special crates...and they all contained a glimmer rock formation (which is awesome, btw).
Thanks.

PikaSquirrel
09-22-14, 06:08 PM
Pika ~ any chance you can share the drop rate % chance for the faerie campfire? I've been on at least 40 plume hive adventures (most from barracks but some from Queen's Court) for faerie supplies of course but also with hopes of getting one (like I need it or have anywhere to put it LOL) but so far have only gotten 3 special crates...and they all contained a glimmer rock formation (which is awesome, btw).
Thanks.

Sorry, can't share that! ;) But I can tell you that this item is really rare to get from this Adventure. Keep trying!

Anyuszko
09-23-14, 12:35 AM
Thanks.

40 adventures, really??? I did it quite often too, according to my supplies about ~25 times perhaps. From these adventures I got one campfire, 3 glimmer rock formations, and one berry mound.

ciarjen
09-23-14, 02:30 AM
I got one last night. It is very nice.....but it is very big :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
09-23-14, 05:05 AM
40 adventures, really??? I did it quite often too, according to my supplies about ~25 times perhaps. From these adventures I got one campfire, 3 glimmer rock formations, and one berry mound.
40 was a guesstimate cuz I didn't keep count but it's the only adventure I've done every other day from the barracks since the Plume Hive release at the end of the July and I've also sent it out numerous times from my castle, too, when I've had enough supplies. In fact, both are out envoying in the plume hive right now, lol. Barracks is due back tomorrow and castle is due back in a couple of hours. Maybe I've just had bad luck with only 3 crates of glimmer rock formations. But if the faerie campfire is "really rare" as PikaSquirrel says, it must only be a 2%-5% drop rate lol. Maybe I'll get lucky in a couple of hours; we'll see...

Anyuszko
09-23-14, 05:45 AM
Fingers crossed for you :)

meme1098
09-23-14, 07:24 AM

I've probably done the adventure about 20 or so times & haven't gotten any of those 3 items. Just my dumb luck I guess.

NorthWoodsKingdom
09-23-14, 09:48 AM
Fingers crossed for you :)
Thx but didn't help...no crate, lol.
Maybe tomorrow. Lol

Liloze
09-23-14, 12:28 PM
I've probably done the adventure about 20 or so times & haven't gotten any of those 3 items. Just my dumb luck I guess.

Done it almost 40 times and like you not a single one of those items lol
I consider myself lucky if I get Faerie Paste lol
Still need 4 to build the F. Workshop...

letf8b
09-23-14, 02:08 PM
You may get lucky and get the Faerie Campfire through doing the "Envoy to the Plume Hive" adventure.
Thank you so much for your answer Pika❤️So far I have about twenty in ;( nothing for me yet these things take time usually so I will keep trying;)

letf8b
09-23-14, 02:10 PM
❤️❤️Thx. Everyone for you feedback ❤️❤️

chewingthecud
09-24-14, 12:31 AM
I have done about a dozen Plume Hive Adventures and managed to get two already so they can't be that rare - and no I am not lucky - I generally have terrible luck! They are however big and only a decoration not giving and drops so yes, they are nice but a bit useless. Keep trying - they are not that rare!

zoeee87
11-16-14, 09:35 AM
I've don't maybe 15 adventures and gotten 1 Berry Mound and 5 rock formations. The campfire is clearly very very rare..

Liloze
11-16-14, 12:09 PM

Same here lol. Done the adventure around 30 times I got nothing at all, nada, zilch, not even the Glimmer rock formation lol and sometimes the knights only brought back faerie murmurs with them and 6 energies :confused: :rolleyes:
Dumber luck lol

arikasi
01-08-15, 04:51 PM
Is there a bigger picture of the fire pit anywhere? Or does someone have it out in their kingdom?

Thank you!

PikaSquirrel
01-08-15, 05:13 PM
Is there a bigger picture of the fire pit anywhere? Or does someone have it out in their kingdom?

Thank you!

Here's a bigger photo!

http://i.imgur.com/moMUr9m.png

genellemac
01-08-15, 05:51 PM
I have 50+ faerie blocks, beams and paste. That is some serious envoying but I have only received 1 glimmerrock, no campfire and no berry mound (which until I read this forum I had no idea it existed). How unfair. Oh well back to the kitchens for some serious baking.

jim23cash
01-08-15, 06:09 PM
I have done well over 40 trips,(I have more than 40 of each item) and have 1 Berry Mound, 2 or 3 of the rock formations and ZERO Faery Campfires. I have mentioned this before, and put it in the poll thread, but it would be nice if you could code things like this so one person doesn't get multiples of the same decoration before they have all of the unique ones. It really stinks to hear someone only went __ number of times, but they have multiples of ultra rare drop, while the rest of us are still searching... That is a really expensive quest/adventure! If I've done it 60 times, shouldn't I get one? 75 times? Why is it only super rare for some of us?

AnniePMH
01-08-15, 11:56 PM
When I finally got my Faerie Campfire, I had done so many Plume Hive adventures that I had about 80 each of faerie blocks, beams and paste. Almost all of those were from the adventure... I never got the Berry Mound, and now I'm almost maxed on the beams, blocks and paste, so I won't do Plume Hive any more...

labsandboxers
01-11-15, 02:19 PM
I would love a campfire, but oh where to put it. My fairy section has no room

letf8b
10-18-16, 10:01 AM
I was collecting hearts and noticed a neighbor had a fairie campfire not the little one but a big one probably 6x6 or 8x8 spaces is this new? I put it in search and can't find any info on it. Any help/answers will be appreciated thx in advance.

adding photo(KP)
http://i.imgur.com/moMUr9m.png I should have come back sooner to report back on this. I think it took around 20/30 trips and I finally got this campfire. It does take a lot of space but I love it, it's a great deco.

jo_fitz
10-18-16, 10:28 AM
I should have come back sooner to report back on this. I think it took around 20/30 trips and I finally got this campfire. It does take a lot of space but I love it, it's a great deco.
So it's strictly a decoration? (No Royal Points or drops?)

comeseecomesah
10-18-16, 04:55 PM
I should have come back sooner to report back on this. I think it took around 20/30 trips and I finally got this campfire. It does take a lot of space but I love it, it's a great deco.

Wow congratulations....at last . I see your 1st post and you wanted this a long time ago lol. A big WOOHOO for ya.