PDA

View Full Version : What am i doing wrong??? Hellllllpppppppp need experienced answers please!!!

spike7165
09-22-14, 06:12 AM
I'm having a problem I've expanded my store still low 20's level...I redesigned like 3 times I have items in shop closets n mirrors...why do I still seem to see more dissatisfied customers than satisfied??? ID spike7165 add me and please I'll take suggestions...

meme1098
09-22-14, 09:29 AM
Place all clothing racks near dressing rooms and have mirrors near counters. If you have any wall mirrors don't block them or the bots can't use them. Make sure cash registers are accessible, too. Without a photo not sure what else can be suggested. There is a thread somewhere about dissatisfied customers. I'll try to find it for you.

Here ya go. Maybe you can figure out the remedy here:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?47128-Broken-Hearts-Club&highlight=Broken+hearts+club

Bellamiux
09-22-14, 10:37 AM
Make sure mirrors arent blocked...(wall mirrors need the front clear) also if you dont have enough for more registers make sure the sides and back arent blocked find the right place where it'll take more than one customer at the time. Wait a min after opening ans watch the register if a customer is on it and the ones coming out of the dresser are broken heart, move the register to a new place. GOOD LUCK!!!

jewelfang
09-22-14, 11:13 AM
There is also a trick spot on every store. I believe it is the 4th square in on the north wall, the location where the original cash register girl stands when you first start the game. Sometimes blocking that square causes the cash registers you have to only accept one cusomer at a time, unless you have a register very near to that buggy square, then you can block it.

Good luck!

spike7165
09-22-14, 11:49 AM
YAY thank you was the register!!!! All hearts now!!

JustKay
09-22-14, 10:17 PM
There is also a trick spot on every store. I believe it is the 4th square in on the north wall, the location where the original cash register girl stands when you first start the game. Sometimes blocking that square causes the cash registers you have to only accept one cusomer at a time, unless you have a register very near to that buggy square, then you can block it.

This is bizarre. I've never encountered this before. In fact right now I have one store that has a 3x3 display propped up to that corner flanked by single decorations, and no problems. Another store has a row of counters along that fourth row. Keyword "sometimes" I guess :)