PDA

View Full Version : Max level

jellyxbelly
09-21-14, 08:38 PM
What's the max level now? I thought it was 30 but I've seen a couple higher lately.

zenobia42
09-21-14, 09:49 PM
It jumped to 40. And the max habitats jumped with it - to 41 habitats at level 40. Still not enough space on the board to fit 41 large habitats, but there IS room for 25 large and 16 small... in the months it will take those of us who have no ultras to save up enough to expand once the expansion plus clearing obstacles per square jumps to 2 million pius (on the third island).

And at level 40, I am still gaining XP, so when the cap moves again, I'll be able to jump forward at least a few levels again which is nice. :)

riddledom
09-23-14, 04:54 PM
Do you know how much XP you had at the update? After the update, XP cost of leveling went up a lot (for me? for everyone?) which I find really *not very nice*. Now I level at about half the speed compared to before...

zenobia42
09-23-14, 07:33 PM
Do you know how much XP you had at the update? After the update, XP cost of leveling went up a lot (for me? for everyone?) which I find really *not very nice*. Now I level at about half the speed compared to before...

I don't know exactly, sorry. But I am pretty sure when I was curious a few days before the cap raise, that I was at about 250,000 XP.

But in this type of game, it is typical that every level higher you get, it takes significantly longer to level.

A tip: power pears. Not only do they get you the most food per hour and food per coin spent by a long shot by planting them whenever you are not going offline soon, but they are also 4 XP for each crop of pears you harvest. Spend an hour just doing pears and visiting people to pop their stars (giving you more XP) and you can easily get 800 XP for that hour's work... and lots of food to level your animals with... and lots of sparkly habitats from thankful neighbors to come close to drawing even on coins in that time. I am pretty sure that my obsessive pear-planting is the main reason why I jumped from 30 to 40 without pause when they raised the cap.

riddledom
09-24-14, 11:53 PM
Thanks! 250,000XP is a lot more than I have ;). Still, before the update I leveled every 3000XP, so it was linear. It was nice! (not that TL would take any hints..)

Thanks for the tip, I noticed the same, but I feel I would go nuts clicking on power pears for an hour ;). Oh, and btw, I am also still trying for the unicorn. Taking a break atm though. During which I got the Terradactyl. Twice. Almost in a row, trying for the Mammoth, which is cuter. Ah, probability... so good luck to both of us?!