PDA

View Full Version : 45 gems disappeared.

sweetypies97
09-21-14, 05:36 PM
Yesterday I had nearly 100 gems, but today my count is down by 45. I did not spent them, not even accidentally - where have they gone?

Can someone please check this?

Yes I know there is an email address I can contact, but it haven't had any luck in the past.

ps I have checked my storage - there are no new items in there so I have definitely not purchased anything.

ElaineCarrel
09-21-14, 06:45 PM
Did u possibly buy another equipment slot? I know that 1 day I noticed that my gem count was a lot lower then it should've been. I didn't know where they'd disappeared to. I then discovered that I had room for 1 more appliance. My mistake and I quickly put it to use since I knew I wouldn't get those gems back.
Good luck in finding them and btw the TL Support takes awhile to get back to u. I sent them an email last Wednesday and besides the email I got acknowledging that they'd received my request I finally got a response from a "real" person today, Sunday.

sweetypies97
09-21-14, 07:52 PM
Good idea, thanks!

I just checked and I still have the same number of slots as far as I can tell. I don't usually fill them all (I bought the extra slots when I was under level 50 and couldn't keep food on the counters). I always put my ovens in storage after I've mastered the latest oven and keep baking on a smaller scale to save money to expand. So it would have been hard for me to buy another slot without placing a tonne of ovens then hitting the button to buy another slot. I would have remembered doing that.

sweetypies97
09-21-14, 07:52 PM
Also, my ovens were empty overnight so I couldn't have accidentally hit the 'finish all dishes' button either.

kooky panda
09-22-14, 08:20 AM
Yesterday I had nearly 100 gems, but today my count is down by 45. I did not spent them, not even accidentally - where have they gone?

Can someone please check this?

Yes I know there is an email address I can contact, but it haven't had any luck in the past.

ps I have checked my storage - there are no new items in there so I have definitely not purchased anything.
I am sorry you are missing gems. You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so agent can look into your game to find out what happened.