PDA

View Full Version : Gold purchase will not download!

preinsko
09-21-14, 10:45 AM
I bought gold and it didn't download because iTunes had new T&Cs and I should have canceled; but didn't. I tried to make another purchase and it gives me a message saying purchase was already made so it will be downloaded again for free but it never downloads and it won't let me make another purchase. It just keeps cycling & I have force closed several times. I even left it cycling while I did the dishes and it was still cycling when I came back so I am posting this complaint. BTW just in case my total gold right at this moment is 1000 and I had purchased the 13.99 package. Please update or release my purchase. Thanks in advance. :mad:

preinsko
09-21-14, 08:22 PM
I bought gold and it didn't download because iTunes had new T&Cs and I should have canceled; but didn't. I tried to make another purchase and it gives me a message saying purchase was already made so it will be downloaded again for free but it never downloads and it won't let me make another purchase. It just keeps cycling & I have force closed several times. I even left it cycling while I did the dishes and it was still cycling when I came back so I am posting this complaint. BTW just in case my total gold right at this moment is 1000 and I had purchased the 13.99 package. Please update or release my purchase. Thanks in advance. :mad:

All day whenever I open Dragon story I'm asked for my credentials. It appears that iTunes us trying to give me the 530 gold I purchased. Unfortunately nothing happens after I log in.

preinsko
09-22-14, 08:01 AM
All day whenever I open Dragon story I'm asked for my credentials. It appears that iTunes us trying to give me the 530 gold I purchased. Unfortunately nothing happens after I log in.

I reported problem to iTunes and they said contact app or apply for refund. Which is the best thing to do?

kooky panda
09-22-14, 08:19 AM
Try doing a hard reset. Hold down the home and power button at the same time, until you see the apple sign.
Also try going under settings- and clear out cookies and data, then restart your device.
If still issues, I would email support@teamlava.com a copy of your receipt and let them know what is happening.

EmmaLedger95
10-03-14, 07:30 AM
Add me to the list I can no longer buy gold or gems on Team Lava games. It started this morning after I downloaded the newest game DS was requesting us to. I purchased gold before and all was fine, now I can no longer purchase on any TL games. I did all you suggested Kooky ( I sent you a pm) and nothing is helping. What do we do TL? I never received anything from iTunes regarding new T&C. Help....

EDIT: The second hard reset corrected the problem. You can disregard my pm Kooky, thanks.

kooky panda
10-03-14, 08:22 AM
Oh good Emma glad that worked!

WolfDreamer5
10-03-14, 08:07 PM
I had a similar issue today. Purchased some gold earlier today, took a very long time, but it eventually went through. Later on today, I purchased the starter pack, mainly because I wanted the Zombie dragon. Again, it took a very long time to contact iTunes, but it eventually went through, I made the purchase and received the confirmation. I never received any of it. Didn't get the food, coins or the dragon. I plan on contacting Team Lava support. I've tried the hard reset, clearing my cookies and data, still nothing. Any other suggestions? I haven't tried purchasing it again, I don't want to be charged again and still get nothing.

kooky panda
10-04-14, 07:04 PM
I had a similar issue today. Purchased some gold earlier today, took a very long time, but it eventually went through. Later on today, I purchased the starter pack, mainly because I wanted the Zombie dragon. Again, it took a very long time to contact iTunes, but it eventually went through, I made the purchase and received the confirmation. I never received any of it. Didn't get the food, coins or the dragon. I plan on contacting Team Lava support. I've tried the hard reset, clearing my cookies and data, still nothing. Any other suggestions? I haven't tried purchasing it again, I don't want to be charged again and still get nothing.

If you still have not received your items, please send an email to support@teamlav.com along with a copy of your receipt.

Thanks

chalupa2030
10-04-14, 07:48 PM
Same here! This morning bought a bowl I think for $9.99. Never got the gold and they took out $8.32 out of my account but itunes sent me a receipt for $9.99!

Still no gold! Somebody's Trippin over there!

Sent an email to support.

chalupa2030
10-04-14, 07:58 PM
Same here! This morning bought a bowl I think for $9.99. Never got the gold and they took out $8.32 out of my account but itunes sent me a receipt for $9.99!

Still no gold! Somebody's Trippin over there!

Sent an email to support.

Actually I just went to get my receipt to send to support and there is an option "report a problem" so I did and itunes refunded my money!

Off to check account.....

kooky panda
10-05-14, 07:30 AM
Please note that apple only offers a one time refund for your account. It is better to report this to support@teamlava.com along with a copy of your receipt.

Is everyone talking about the value pack with the zombie dragon?