PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion regarding update threads

zenobia42
09-21-14, 10:29 AM
Whenever there is an update, the OP says something like, "To start this quest, you must complete: 'Knock on Wood'" or something like that. Naming the final step of that quest that you must complete to get there. As opposed to naming the quest.

The problem with this is that someone like me has no clue whatsoever what quest line "Knock on Wood" is part of. The name of the step doesn't tell me anything about which questline I need to look up to see what I have to finish to get this new quest. If instead of listing the name of the step, people listed the name of the quest, it would make it 100 times easier to find the requirements for that quest, and from there, the quest before it you need to do that one, etc. I have wasted a LOT of time just searching the forum to try to find what quest a required step is from.

So in my example, if instead of saying one must complete "Knock on Wood" to start Team Azalea or Team Lila, it said you must complete The Blythewood Sapling Part 3, that would tell me, and anyone else who is not there yet, where to go to find info on what they must do to get this new quest. A link in the OP to that quest would be even 100 times better than the 100 times better the name of the quest rather than step would be.

fluffybutter007
09-21-14, 12:47 PM
I agree with saying the name of the quest (instead of the final goal in the quest) with a link to the corresponding thread in the OP. It makes it so much easier on everybody. :)

kooky panda
09-21-14, 01:38 PM
Good Suggestion. I will pass this over to the community managers.

LadyLolepere
10-16-14, 04:56 AM
I'm not sure where to find the fairy quests. I have the workshop and the bridge. When I built the bridge the last thing I heard was "Taz is that you?" Can you tell me is there more to this quest? I'm still working on the sister quest...but is that all there is?

meme1098
10-16-14, 06:11 AM
The storyline will continue. Just be patient. Since we just worked on loading caravans, something Halloween related will most likely be a continuation of them. Maybe another world event.

LadyLolepere
10-20-14, 07:06 AM
Thanks, I just don't want to miss anything