PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Tiling Glitch

tropitech4575
09-21-14, 06:26 AM
I'm having problems with the tiling feature. The game isn't letting me place tiles where I want to, instead, it's giving me the 'tap tile to place' prompt in random places NOT selected by me. Any thoughts? Is anyone else experiencing this? Deleting & reinstalling game hasn't fixed it. Could it be the new IOS update? Although the issue did start before I'd downloaded the IOS update😧 Any advice is appreciated, thanks in advance.

[S8] Regina
09-22-14, 11:27 AM
I'm having problems with the tiling feature. The game isn't letting me place tiles where I want to, instead, it's giving me the 'tap tile to place' prompt in random places NOT selected by me. Any thoughts? Is anyone else experiencing this? Deleting & reinstalling game hasn't fixed it. Could it be the new IOS update? Although the issue did start before I'd downloaded the IOS update�� Any advice is appreciated, thanks in advance.

We'll take a look at this! Thank you for the info :)

tropitech4575
09-25-14, 09:18 AM
Thankyou, it's doing the same thing with wall paper too. When the menu pops up it's as though it's transparent because when I tap to select a tile, it selects its "tap tile to place" position directly underneath too, wherever I happen to have the menu open. Hope that makes sense.I have to re-select over & over again before it will let me place the tile where I want it. Thanks again for your help

[S8] Regina
09-25-14, 01:41 PM
Thankyou, it's doing the same thing with wall paper too. When the menu pops up it's as though it's transparent because when I tap to select a tile, it selects its "tap tile to place" position directly underneath too, wherever I happen to have the menu open. Hope that makes sense.I have to re-select over & over again before it will let me place the tile where I want it. Thanks again for your help

Oh yeah! We noticed it too with the Wallpaper, the team has the information needed for a fix. In the meantime, you can tap back into the Design mode to select the Tile or Wallpaper again. Thank you for your patience! :D

tropitech4575
10-07-14, 06:02 PM
Any news?

tropitech4575
10-17-14, 03:34 AM
Fixed! Thank you