PDA

View Full Version : Oh edible gifts, where art thou? :(

haleihsmaee
09-21-14, 03:14 AM
Okay, before posting (this is my first time posting a thread evurr) I made sure that everything Is real. It's been a week now since I started making my observations. I receive gifts from my neighbors in Bakery story daily. I see them on my News list and given the options Accept and Decline, of course I accept it. Who would ever decline such a useful gift anyway? After accepting all the gifts sent to me, I would normally visit those generous neighbors first and leave them tips then send them gifts in return since that's what we're supposed to do right?

Upon returning to my bakery, I open My Gifts and found no edible gifts. No foods but I just received a lot earlier, I thought. I wanted to double check if I really accepted the gift in the first place. I opened my News list and saw the gifts. I accepted them yes, but I was surprised to see that the USE GIFT button appears to have been selected already. Quite logical because it's nowhere to be found in My Gifts. Thing is, all my counters are empty. Where the heck have my foods gone to?

Has anyone encountered the same issue? Help pls :(

twospoons
09-22-14, 12:01 AM
never happened to me (and it's not like i work here and can actually help), but did you remember to page all the way through your gifts? i'm just asking because if you're on android, newest gifts go to the end of the gift list, not the beginning, which is fairly counterintuitive.

Flip_4
09-22-14, 02:39 AM
I'm actually having the same problem. Everything worked fine yesterday - but for some reason, today those gifts aren't anywhere to be found. I do have an android and I did page through the entire thing. They're not listed anywhere. The other types of gifts are there, just not the edible ones.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

bobbyrae
09-22-14, 01:50 PM
Make sure you have the "All" tab selected when scrolling through the gift pages.

If that's not the problem then I hope one of the TL people will pop in here and offer some assistance.

DessertWolf
09-23-14, 10:17 AM
Sorry to hear that haleihsmaee. Did you accept gifted dishes, and not find them in your storage, or were all previously accepted gifted dishes not on your account? Do you know what gifted dishes is experiencing this issue?