PDA

View Full Version : What are the red gems for?

fosvek
09-20-14, 10:55 PM
Been playing a while now and still have not figured out what the red gems do?

UltimeciaS8
09-22-14, 11:45 AM
Hello,

Gems can be used in-exchange for Tickets or Coins which allow you to enter a game room or purchase in-game benefits like a Line Extender. Coins can also be used in the Shop for personal customizations. You can purchase Gems for real-world currency by opening the Store and hitting the "Add" button next to the Gem or Gold counter.

fosvek
09-22-14, 04:57 PM
Hello,

Gems can be used in-exchange for Tickets or Coins which allow you to enter a game room or purchase in-game benefits like a Line Extender. Coins can also be used in the Shop for personal customizations. You can purchase Gems for real-world currency by opening the Store and hitting the "Add" button next to the Gem or Gold counter.

Looked in the shop, could only see payment for decals and stuff in coins not red gems, still have the 20 gems they start you off with, would use them if I knew how!

UltimeciaS8
09-23-14, 01:42 PM
Looked in the shop, could only see payment for decals and stuff in coins not red gems, still have the 20 gems they start you off with, would use them if I knew how!

I apologize for any confusion. You can exchange your Gems for Coins if you'd like. Tap on the plus sign next to coins to exchange gems for coins for these customizations. You can also exchange gems for Tickets by tapping the plus sign next to tickets.