PDA

View Full Version : Inventory numbers when in Crafting Buildings

kimmyk1987
09-20-14, 03:19 AM
In a future update could you please add the total numbers we have of each thing to the button for it, simmilar to when clicking on an empty field when planting crops? Its a pain to have to scroll through my barn to check what I have in stock and then try to remember which thing I need to make, and I'm sure im not alone in that.

Also, when clicking on a field in use could you please add that the same menu comes up of the crops but they are greyed out or something? That way when all the spaces are full it's still easy to plan what I want to plant next without having to go through my silo.

Also, do you guys reply to these so we know they have been read and considered?

koliver2
10-12-14, 06:24 PM
I agree with this. I also play another farming game that gives you the inventory when you hold down the item and that's in everything, not just crops. I'm spending too much time going back and forth to the barn and silo, then back to farming or crafting and trying to remember what I need. Should be an easy update?

SurferRosa13
10-22-14, 05:16 PM
Agreed:D

Jnny2good
10-28-14, 01:36 PM
It would transform this game to have inventory numbers for each item, just like the plants do now.

nicola211982
11-11-14, 05:44 AM
Agreed

mikecyr
05-01-15, 12:49 PM
I came here just now to make this very suggestion, but I guess you beat me to it.

HappyHearts30
09-22-15, 06:32 PM
Same, was about to make a suggestion thread on this same issue!
Please add inventory numbers to the crafting items, it'll make playing this game so much easier and enjoyable!

Thank you :D

nec912
11-09-15, 06:09 PM
I completely agree with this suggestion! I end up with too many of some items and not enough of others because I don't like going thru my barn and checking inventory!!

420Brownie
12-05-15, 10:54 AM
In a future update could you please add the total numbers we have of each thing to the button

I've thought this would be very helpful for a while now. Great suggestion - hope S8 makes it happen

bss0226
12-17-15, 09:41 PM
I've thought this would be very helpful for a while now. Great suggestion - hope S8 makes it happen

Suggested this in the threads over a year ago. Nothing happened Good luck!

QuirsanFarmsLtd
01-02-16, 06:39 PM
I have been thinking about an inventory count for a long time now It would be a truly awesome feature!!!

lisanddaniel
01-17-16, 12:09 PM
Great idea. Scrolling the barn takes too long - I will look at machines and see what inventory I have at way. For example, to see how much butter I have, I look into a machine that uses butter as a recipe. Quicker than scrolling through the barn.

HappyJ8
01-31-16, 10:48 AM
Yes, I totally agree that it's troublesome to scroll down in the barn to check the quantity of an item we have. It's even worse when we have to scroll up and down several times to realise that we don't actually have any of that particular item in our barn.
We really need the same kind of inventory shown for crops in our buildings, please.

Lilliepaddd
02-03-16, 11:19 PM
Love the idea!

NewtyFruity
01-14-17, 06:17 PM
Maybe this has already been suggested but why don't the buildings show the counts for what you have in the Barn ?
For example in the Cider House how come it doesn't show how many Apple Ciders and Grape Ciders I currently have in my Barn ?
This would seem like an easy enhancement to make as you already do something similar with the Farm Plots.
It would resolve an annoying aspect of the game as you have to keep going to the Barn to see what you have before you start making new items.

jed1066
01-25-17, 02:16 PM
This is a great suggestion, I often wondered about this idea it would help enormously when loading machines

Rynetory2
01-25-17, 08:09 PM
Storm8 implemented this feature in Dream City Metropolis and it is extremely useful. It will be extremely wonderful if they can do it for Farm 2 as well. :)

hkb5
04-25-17, 11:22 AM
I was wishing for this! I see others are as well!!

wallawalla222
03-19-18, 08:32 AM
It?s difficult to find out the quantity of any item I have stored in my barn. For example: If I want to find out how much cheese I have, I can scroll through my barn inventory and find cheese, or tap on the pizza maker, tap a pizza, and the pop-up will show me how much cheese I have

My suggestion: If I tap on the dairy, the cheese, cream, and butter icons appear. Next to each of those icon, please add a number that indicates how many I have stored in the barn.

Paul__
03-20-18, 07:26 PM
This would be very helpful! :)