PDA

View Full Version : iOS Game Center Linked?

CottageRose
09-19-14, 08:18 PM
I have a new iPhone today, that I would like to use as an alternate device, in case I can't play Castle Story on my iPad for some reason. I loaded Restaurant Story on the new iPhone, and was able to log in using my Storm8 account and password. I could see my old restaurant. I then installed Castle Story on the new iphone. I can now take care of my kingdom from both devices. So far, so good... Or so I thought.

My concern is that I also attempted to link my Storm8 ID to my Game Center ID, as a game login option allowed to make sure my TeamLava games are linked to my Apple account. When I go into Game Center now, only Restaurant Story shows up in my list of games. Should I be worried that my Castle Story game is not listed in Game Center, or is Castle Story just not showing in Game Center, because that part of the interface has not been added yet by TeamLava?

I just want to make sure that I do not have a problem brewing that might cause me to lose my kingdom down the road. Thanks in advance for any information to help allay my worries.

meme1098
09-19-14, 08:42 PM
Just be sure to force close the game on one device before playing it on the other. Otherwise syncing with TLs servers could be a problem.

[S8] Elsa
09-19-14, 10:48 PM
You just see Restaurant because that's one of the games with the feature. All transfers are full account transfers, so putting Restaurant on another device would move every game associated with your Storm8 ID.

CottageRose
09-20-14, 01:21 PM
Thanks so much for the confirmation! I hope to play Castle Story and others across many future devices, and linking to my Apple Game Center ID seemed like a good thing to have.