PDA

View Full Version : Scrolling issue since iOS8 install

athenageez
09-19-14, 09:10 AM
I don't know if its just my phone screen or maybe it's something I'm doing differently but since I updated to iOS8 the other day, I've found it really difficult to scroll through my friend's list on the Request screen. It takes several tries for me to move the screen up/down because it seems to want to select them instead. Maybe if there were a scroll bar or a spot somewhere that didn't select the neighbor for my finger to go? I think I recall before that only tapping the name/checksquare selected a neighbor and now it seems the entire area is selectable. Anyway, just wondering if its me or an actual issue. Thank you!

kooky panda
09-19-14, 09:13 AM
I only have two neighbors so I could not test, but I did notice when I opened the game (I have just updated to iOS8) I having some freezing issues.
Try deleting and redownloading the game to see if this helps.

PikaSquirrel
09-19-14, 02:36 PM
We're looking into this, thanks!

brendanwangx10
09-20-14, 12:33 AM
i have the same problem even uninstalled then reinstalled the game won't solved scroll difficulty.

lildvl91
09-21-14, 05:18 AM
Yea I was wondering what is with the scrolling issue ever since the ios8 update..it makes it hard to send gifts or make requests!

ladyinhotpink
10-16-14, 12:50 AM
Me too guys, I'm in the same boat with the scrolling issue. Does anyone know when it will be fixed? It takes a lot of patients and time just to request parts