PDA

View Full Version : Nostalgia

8hat
09-18-14, 07:35 PM
Ok, so I started playing February-ish and I have a few gems to spend so I thought it would be cool to get something I 'missed'. Based on the additional resource drops and (what are they?)

Glimmerbat habitat- is the bat included?
Harvest pergola
Reindeer stable- let me guess, reindeer not included

Well, I guess I may have talked myself into the pergola or hold my gems for Halloween...can anyone talk me out of it :)

zoeee87
09-18-14, 07:52 PM
I have all three.. I usually keep my bat in storage bc it drops apples, oranges and lemons which I am usually full on. I keep my reindeer stable out because it always drops sugar. I love my harvest pergola too. Tough choice! The bat and reindeer come with each from what I remember! I would for sure eventually get the harvest pergola it's probably the most helpful for some players!

8hat
09-19-14, 06:37 AM
Ok, I'll drop the glimmerbat from the running. I have fruit trees so that doesn't sound so useful. Sugar drops would be good but what exactly does the pergola drop?

zoeee87
09-19-14, 06:46 AM
He harvest pergola drops food items.. Usually I get eggs and milk, some days I'll get bread or noodles.. Ect..

8hat
09-19-14, 07:25 AM
I get noodles and such from the summer gazebo...I'm thinking maybe the reindeer stable is the way to go. I mean you put on sugar in the kitchen and then you go do something in real life and check it in an hour or so and the sugar only took 15 minutes and it's like "dang, I could have made 4 of these by now!"

That's what I'm going to put in the next suggestion thread: The ability to queue a couple of items when crafting (kitchens, workshop, forge).

belbar22
09-19-14, 08:49 AM
Just to be clear, can someone please confirm, if you buy the reindeer, it comes complete and ready to collect from, is that correct.

8hat
09-19-14, 09:05 AM
Just to be clear, can someone please confirm, if you buy the reindeer, it comes complete and ready to collect from, is that correct.

I have to expand one more time so I have a place to put it. I'm curious to the answer of this question; I hope someone answers this...

meme1098
09-19-14, 09:25 AM

A post I found after an advanced search (tap single content type, search in castle story.)

Amen to that. I had to upgrade my incomplete reindeer stable with gems just to get help with the constant darned sugar demands from faeries.

So maybe not fully built.
Maybe freesia can comment when she/he comes on.

kooky panda
09-19-14, 09:32 AM
Buying with gems it should come completed.

Paying gems to buy the reindeer stable, harvest pergola or kingdom inn gives you the fully upgraded one. Paying gems to buy the glimmerbat habitat gives you the un upgraded habitat but you do get the quests to get the parts.

belbar22
09-19-14, 10:57 AM
Ok. Just bought the reindeer stables and it is fully completed with reindeer. Thanks.

meme1098
09-19-14, 11:01 AM
Oh...That's great!

zenobia42
09-19-14, 11:09 AM
... I mean you put on sugar in the kitchen and then you go do something in real life and check it in an hour or so and the sugar only took 15 minutes and it's like "dang, I could have made 4 of these by now!"

That's what I'm going to put in the next suggestion thread: The ability to queue a couple of items when crafting (kitchens, workshop, forge).

That would be AWESOME! I don't know if they can or would do it, but I think we would ALL really love that feature.

8hat
09-19-14, 12:30 PM
I did it! It's going to take forever to get my wisp lanterns back up to expand so I put some mushrooms in storage and now I have a lovely little reindeer stable...he's so cute! I hope he's ready to hand out some sugar in 16 hours :)

meme1098
09-19-14, 03:38 PM
Yay...congratulations! :o

Sugar comes in handy but gets used way to fast...lol