PDA

View Full Version : Taken from Habitats Thread - CAN ALL OF THE UNIQUE DRAGONS BE DISPLAYED

abest69
09-17-14, 06:35 PM
I believe Kooky is asking TL if it is possible.

BUT how many players out there have more than 330 Unique dragons and are limited by space and habitats ?

Please post how many you have on your main isle, how many are in Storage and How many in your stable.

Currently I have 339/343 displayed dragons, 14 in storage and only 2 in the stable

debhutchinson
09-17-14, 07:39 PM
I believe Kooky is asking TL if it is possible.

BUT how many players out there have more than 330 Unique dragons and are limited by space and habitats ?

Please post how many you have on your main isle, how many are in Storage and How many in your stable.

Currently I have 339/343 displayed dragons, 14 in storage and only 2 in the stable

50ShadesRetired (ID debhutchinson)

currently I have 332/345 dragons displayed, 11 dragons in The Stable and 1 egg on the nest.

hugpete
09-17-14, 11:42 PM
Well there are 99 habitat spaces available (I think) and habitats can hold 4 dragons so that's 396 spaces. I'd say yes, they can all be displayed. Unless TL said somewhere that they can all be displayed without buying 500 gold habitats.....

jim23cash
09-18-14, 05:03 AM
Well there are 99 habitat spaces available (I think) and habitats can hold 4 dragons so that's 396 spaces. I'd say yes, they can all be displayed. Unless TL said somewhere that they can all be displayed without buying 500 gold habitats.....

All habitats can NOT hold 4 Dragons, and some Dragons REQUIRE unique habitats. There are 2 Diamonds that will only go into Diamond habitats. There are at least 4 (or more?) Pink Dragons that require a minimum of 2 Pink habitats as they only hold 3. Same for Black, there are at least 4 Black Dragons requiring 2 Black habitats at 3 Dragons Each. Metal requires at least one Metal habitat, holding 3. Tropic requires 1 holding only 3. Royals require at least 2 habitats holding only 3. Fairytales require at least 1 habitat holding 3. Cosmic requires 1 habitat holding 3. White requires at least 1 habitat holding 3 Dragons. Treasure Dragons require 3 Terraces holding 2 each. (With some exceptions for "grandfathered" 3 Dragon ones). Dino and Stone both require 2 each of their habitats, as the habitats for each hold 3 and there are 4 of both types. Oh, and the new Zodiac/Diamond will require either a Diamond habitat, or it's own Zodiac habitat, as they hold 3 or 4 each, and if you have 3 of the 4 Dragon types, they are full with 12 signs. Either way, it requires 4 habitats to hold all Zodiacs.
If you add all those up, it is a significantly lower number than 396. And that would be assuming in your scenario someone was willing to pay gold for all 99 habitats, IF they were even available. That's quite a chunk of cash!
I don't think it is possible at this time, to hold them all. AWSUMUM had all of hers housed a few months back, but we've had World events, Tourneys, Crafting and Breedables released since then, with no habitat increase. I think she may have quit or taken a break from DS, as she stopped posting on the habitat thread some time ago.
Unless all of the habitats, including Diamond, are made to hold 4, we won't even approach holding 400.
This is all just off the top of my head, and I might not have remembered all the Dragons that require specific habitats.
All of my purple, green, yellow, red and blue habitats are upgraded to hold 4. All of my Mythics, Champion, Olympus and Zodiacs are upgraded to hold 4.
I have 10 Dragons in Stables. I have 8 unique Dragon eggs in storage. I still have not been able to place the habitat from the last World Event, or hatch any Space Dragons. I Do not have room for the Obsidian waiting in the Crafting building. I can't really breed because I have no room for any of the 6 or 7 Dragons (besides the new Japanese Event ones) that I don't have. I am not able to place the new habitat.
Annie
EDIT: I forgot Passion pit, required if you have all 3 of the Valentine "Half Hearted" Dragons, and it only holds 3.

debhutchinson
09-18-14, 07:51 AM
I have 345/345 dragons occupying my habitats, 99/99 Habitats, 1 Stable & 4 Nests.

QTY 2 Diamond nests hold 2 dragons
QTY 8 Yellow Palastial Palaces hold 32 dragons
QTY 2 Throne Rooms hold 5 dragons
QTY 5 Champion Grounds hold 18 dragons
QTY 1 Hidden Oasis's hold 4 dragons
QTY 1 Rainbow Skyscrape hold 4 dragons
QTY 1 Cosmic Expanse holds 3 dragons
QTY 4 Mount Olympus's hold 16 dragons
QTY 4 Great Zodiac Zones hold 13 dragons
QTY 4 Metal Mines hold 11 dragons
QTY 1 Great Mythic Maze holds 4 dragons
QTY 1 Mythic Maze holds 3 dragons
QTY 1 Glowing Starfield holds 4 dragons
QTY 5 Red Raging Rocks holds 20 dragons
QTY 5 Green Glorious Groves holds 19 dragons
QTY 8 Big Pink Prairie habitats hold 24 dragons
QTY 2 Fairytale Forests hold 5 dragons
QTY 11 Big White Meadows hold 33 dragons
QTY 2 Stone Quarries hold 5 dragons
QTY 3 Treasure Terraces hold 6 dragons
QTY 1 Three Ring Circuses holds 3 dragons
QTY 1 Soccer Field holds 4 dragons
QTY 8 Purple Grand Gardens hold 32 dragons
QTY 8 Blue Luxurious Lagoons hold 32 dragons
QTY 6 Big Black Sands hold 18 dragons
QTY 4 Gemstone Prairies hold 12 dragons
QTY 1 Stable holds 11 dragons
QTY 4 Nests hold 2 dragon eggs

That's a total of 99 habitats holding 332 unique dragons
There are another 11 unique dragons in the Stable
As well as 2 more unique dragons stranded on the nests

So I have 332 dragons in habitats and 13 dragons without a habitat spot

Soon Winddancer will be crafted and 4 Japan dragons will join the ranks of dragons with no habitat spot. a total of 18 unique dragons without a home.

Please give us 4 dragon habitats for White, Pink, Black & Dino.

Deb Hutchinson
50ShadesRetired
Storm ID debhutchinson
345/345 unique dragons (11 are in Stables, 2 on nests)
99/99 Habitats
50, 4-dragon habitats
13/18 current dragons with no habitat spot
(Winddancer and Japan dragons will make that 18

jim23cash
09-18-14, 08:15 AM
I have 345/345 dragons occupying my habitats, 99/99 Habitats, 1 Stable & 4 Nests.

QTY 2 Diamond nests hold 2 dragons
QTY 8 Yellow Palastial Palaces hold 32 dragons
QTY 2 Throne Rooms hold 5 dragons
QTY 5 Champion Grounds hold 18 dragons
QTY 1 Hidden Oasis's hold 4 dragons
QTY 1 Rainbow Skyscrape hold 4 dragons
QTY 1 Cosmic Expanse holds 3 dragons
QTY 4 Mount Olympus's hold 16 dragons
QTY 4 Great Zodiac Zones hold 13 dragons
QTY 4 Metal Mines hold 11 dragons
QTY 1 Great Mythic Maze holds 4 dragons
QTY 1 Mythic Maze holds 3 dragons
QTY 1 Glowing Starfield holds 4 dragons
QTY 5 Red Raging Rocks holds 20 dragons
QTY 5 Green Glorious Groves holds 20 dragons
QTY 8 Big Pink Prairie habitats hold 24 dragons
QTY 2 Fairytale Forests hold 5 dragons
QTY 11 Big White Meadows hold 3 dragons
QTY 2 Stone Quarries hold 5 dragons
QTY 3 Treasure Terraces hold 6 dragons
QTY 1 Three Ring Circuses holds 3 dragons
QTY 1 Soccer Field holds 4 dragons
QTY 8 Purple Grand Gardens hold 32 dragons
QTY 8 Blue Luxurious Lagoons hold 32 dragons
QTY 6 Big Black Sands hold 18 dragons
QTY 4 Gemstone Prairies hold 12 dragons
QTY 1 Stable holds 11 dragons
QTY 4 Nests hold 2 dragon eggs

Hi Hun, I'm sure that you meant one and not eleven white habitats. So you have 25 in Stables and 4 on nest along with the habitats listed? How many eggs in storage?
Congrats on getting Waverider, that was quick. ;) Annie

debhutchinson
09-18-14, 09:23 AM
Hi Annie:

No that's right, I do have 11 White habitats. My island was once a sea of Red, Green, Blue, Yellow & Purple 4-dragon habitats. When we had a habitat increase I tried to organize my dragons in a more pleasing way.

I will happily upgrade my White, Pink & Black habitats to 4-dragon habitats when they become available.

I've been on and off this post double checking my numbers. It's easy to make math errors counting up all the habitats by type and dragons by habitat residency.

As you know, getting a new dragon is a mixed blessing. I'm excited but I now have 2 eggs stranded on my nest during the Japan Dragon Adventure.

I have 11 dragons in the Stables and 2 trapped on the nest. I won't have any new unique dragon eggs in Storage until the Japan dragons start popping out.

Thanks for your perseverance for the common cause.

Regards, Deb

jim23cash
09-18-14, 11:54 AM
Hi Annie:

No that's right, I do have 11 White habitats. My island was once a sea of Red, Green, Blue, Yellow & Purple 4-dragon habitats. When we had a habitat increase I tried to organize my dragons in a more pleasing way.

I will happily upgrade my White, Pink & Black habitats to 4-dragon habitats when they become available.

I've been on and off this post double checking my numbers. It's easy to make math errors counting up all the habitats by type and dragons by habitat residency.

As you know, getting a new dragon is a mixed blessing. I'm excited but I now have 2 eggs stranded on my nest during the Japan Dragon Adventure.

I have 11 dragons in the Stables and 2 trapped on the nest. I won't have any new unique dragon eggs in Storage until the Japan dragons start popping out.

Thanks for your perseverance for the common cause.

Regards, Deb

Why do you have 11 white habitats holding 3 Dragons? I must be misunderstanding something. Did you just not multiply that one? Do you have 33 Dragons in 11 habitats? That makes more sense. Sorry, I'm a little slow sometimes!! :D
Thank you for speaking up, too! ;) Annie

debhutchinson
09-18-14, 12:39 PM
Why do you have 11 white habitats holding 3 Dragons? I must be misunderstanding something. Did you just not multiply that one? Do you have 33 Dragons in 11 habitats? That makes more sense. Sorry, I'm a little slow sometimes!! :D
Thank you for speaking up, too! ;) Annie

Wow :confused: I checked and double checked the numbers above. Thanks for pointing that out. I do have 33 dragons occupying 11 White habitats!!

awsumum
09-18-14, 02:12 PM
...........I don't think it is possible at this time, to hold them all. AWSUMUM had all of hers housed a few months back, but we've had World events, Tourneys, Crafting and Breedables released since then, with no habitat increase. I think she may have quit or taken a break from DS, as she stopped posting on the habitat thread some time ago.
Unless all of the habitats, including Diamond, are made to hold 4, we won't even approach holding 400.

Hi Annie :)

I'm still here sweetie! Just gave up posting anything as it didn't seem like we were being heard. I have only infinity in stables, but this events dragons are still in storage, along with the habitat :(

I'm still contributing to community events (1,419 tickets and increasing) just a little discouraged as I can't house all my dragons anymore, waverider is homeless too.

That makes 6 dragons I won't be able to house (infinity, waverider, 4 Japanese event dragons) until TL increase habitat limit or tweak the diamond habitat to hold more than 1 (4 would be good, but unlikely)

Sorry I've been a little slack in posting

I've sent pm to Kooky, and I think info is being passed along to CM at TL so fingers crossed something happens soon!

jptheripper
09-18-14, 02:22 PM
I think we should all focus on a request for a 4 dragon diamond habitat. Heck, make it a quest prize (we be nice to use that again). But we need something.

freshfunin2008
09-18-14, 03:08 PM
Is it still true that a Diamond habitat only holds 1 dragon and that Infinity, Diamond, and Crusdader dragons must be housed in a diamond habitat?

abest69
09-18-14, 03:57 PM
Is it still true that a Diamond habitat only holds 1 dragon and that Infinity, Diamond, and Crusdader dragons must be housed in a diamond habitat?
Only Diamond and Infinity need diamond habitats, the Crusader can go on a red habitat

debhutchinson
09-18-14, 07:53 PM
I think we should all focus on a request for a 4 dragon diamond habitat. Heck, make it a quest prize (we be nice to use that again). But we need something.

This would not help me very much. I only have 2 Diamond habitats for Diamond and Infinity so this would only give me 1 more habitat and I currently have 13 unique dragons with no habitat spot. I also will be crafting Winddancer and will have 4 dragons from the Japan event. That makes 18 dragons without a habitat spot. a net gain of 1 habitat isn't going to cut it for me. I was never one of the lucky ones who could display my Diamonds on Diamond habitats.

I'm not against larger Diamond habitats but I need Pink, Black, White & Dino 4-dragon habitats (as well) and even at that I need an increase to the habitat limit.

abest69
09-28-14, 04:53 PM
So.............it's been 2 weeks and no reply or PM's from anyone regarding the outcome of displaying all the dragons.

Obviously TL thinks that there aren't enough high level players to warrant it.

Disappointing. Hopefully TL will realise that most of these high level players are the ones that occasionally spend money on their games and they are the main contributors to keeping TL profitable rather than the lower level players that would very rarely spend money.

That's my cynical point of view.

I would really love it if someone from TL would reply to this thread with an explaination