PDA

View Full Version : Kindle Fire has no "Account Settings" tab so can't add existing Bakery Story ID

newbalance64
09-17-14, 07:50 AM
I wanted to play Bakery Story on both my Iphone and my Kindle Fire. I downloaded Bakery Story on my Kindle, but i can't find anywhere to enter an existing ID. There is no "Account Settings" spot, when I tap the world in the corner of the game or under the Social - Invite Friends tab?

kooky panda
09-17-14, 09:52 AM
I am sorry but the New Logon Feature (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)is not available for Kindle Fire devices.

koigras
09-17-14, 06:00 PM
If you want your storm8 account on your kindle you'll have to log in through another storm8 game. I had to download their World War app for mine, you have to get to level 2 to unlock the menu and then you can sign in there easily. If you want to regularly switch between devices though then that might be a bit of a pain.

ElaineCarrel
09-17-14, 06:29 PM
Just keep the bakery and have fun w it. U can also use it to help ur other bakery build new appliances.

aprilbride
09-17-14, 06:38 PM
i want to play home design on my ipad and iphone but i can not figure out how. when i got my new iphone i had to message them my account info so that storm 8 could it for me. they should have a log in!!!!!!!!!!!!

kooky panda
09-18-14, 08:45 AM
i want to play home design on my ipad and iphone but i can not figure out how. when i got my new iphone i had to message them my account info so that storm 8 could it for me. they should have a log in!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not all the games have the login feature yet, but I you use one of the other games, when you login into your storm ID on your new device, all the games under
that storm ID from your old device will also transfer over. (You may need to restart your games or device).