PDA

View Full Version : Best gift?

stmarymead
09-17-14, 06:18 AM
Hi, I'm new to RS, and read the post below about neighbor etiquettes. I had no idea that the gifts have different value. I've given out French Toast, among other things, because it has 200 plates.

What do you prefer as a gift? (I alternate between a random food and a random part just to give out different kinds of things that my neighbors might need.)

I also did a search, and it looks like cappuccino is a good choice, but I don't have that in my gift list yet.

Please help me out. All suggestions and wisdom will be appreciated.
Thanks!

LavaRain8
09-17-14, 06:39 AM
As far as food goes, I believe Stew gives you $750 total and Bacon and eggs are 2nd with $600. Cappuccino is in Bakery Story, but that is the top earner there. French Toast is one of the lower ones since each plate only sells for $1, I think, so $200 total.

I prefer to always get parts, since you can cook your own food and you can't make your own parts, but to each his own.

ElaineCarrel
09-17-14, 06:57 PM
For food I decline everything but roast chicken. Parts I'll pretty much take everything sent to me since u never know when u might need it. I only send out chicken for food. I'll send out random parts. A lot of times I'll check to c what I'm low on and gift that to everyone since most of my nbrs gift back what they're sent.
My gift giving is a set routine except during the 1st wk of a challenge when I'll gift pertinent parts. On even days I gift food and odd days I gift parts. I let my new nbrs know my gifting practice when they add me to make them aware of it.