PDA

View Full Version : New battle tournament rigged?!?!?!?!?

jacobtoddsmom
09-17-14, 06:04 AM
:mad:So I got the update last night and saw there's a new tournament and gave it a try. I was up against a level 1 Pandaffodil so I used my level 15 Pyro Pony and lost?!?!? So I though what the hey in the morning I will use my level 10 Pandaffodil. Well I did and lost, so my opinion of the tournament is it's rigged and not fair at all and I hate it! Way to go TL for making me hate this new feature! Please fix this feature and make it FAIR!!!:mad:

CuteTali
09-17-14, 12:34 PM
I was thinking the same thing! The other battlegrounds at least you had a chance. But this one a Lv. 15 animal can lose to a lv. 1 bot. How is that possible? Also the worst part about it is that the whole thing is on a timer. I can't check the game every hour on the clock to make sure I do a tournament (and possibly lose). I liked the old battlegrounds better, where you got energy (though I think it should be 5 energy stored instead of just 2, that was annoying me too). So all in all, I'm not even gonna bother with this type of tournament, too much work and stress to complete before the timer goes off.

The tournaments in DS are not worth it to me either, no matter how many battles I complete I never make it to 30 to gain a new dragon from it, somehow by the 15th~ battle or so it starts becoming too rigged and I can't win it. I don't get the point of these little features. The battlegrounds feature is more logical and flexible, you can complete it at any time you want and can play whenever you have time to play.

sharadjain222
09-21-14, 01:03 AM
I was thinking the same thing! The other battlegrounds at least you had a chance. But this one a Lv. 15 animal can lose to a lv. 1 bot. How is that possible? Also the worst part about it is that the whole thing is on a timer. I can't check the game every hour on the clock to make sure I do a tournament (and possibly lose). I liked the old battlegrounds better, where you got energy (though I think it should be 5 energy stored instead of just 2, that was annoying me too). So all in all, I'm not even gonna bother with this type of tournament, too much work and stress to complete before the timer goes off.

The tournaments in DS are not worth it to me either, no matter how many battles I complete I never make it to 30 to gain a new dragon from it, somehow by the 15th~ battle or so it starts becoming too rigged and I can't win it. I don't get the point of these little features. The battlegrounds feature is more logical and flexible, you can complete it at any time you want and can play whenever you have time to play.

Well I completed the tournament in in FS. However u r absolutely right about DS. I am at level 90 and its ben months since em playing DS. I have not once been able to complete the tournament in it. Its irritating and sick. I dont play tournaments usually now in DS:mad::mad::mad:

blarman
12-04-14, 04:56 PM
Same here. Team Lava needs to fix the battle dynamics, as they are absolutely absurd. Creature strength should be based on level and rarity, with tweaks for vulnerability to certain other creature types, and not be merely a %5 chance to crit for everything.

Also, get rid of the stupid "weak" and "strong" attacks! If none of it matters without a "critical", what's the point - especially when even three "strong" attacks don't win the battle!

luvtwilight
01-26-15, 09:54 PM
This really pissed me off. I continuously lost to level 1 & 2 with using a level 15! They made the tournament impossible to win! It seems to me that they are trying every possible tactic to get people to purchase gems.

inespay
01-29-15, 01:41 AM
I feel the same way, I haven't won a tournament once and I'm at the maximum level and have so many animal at level 15. The only time that I have won was when I used up lots and lots of gems. It's obvious what their goal is. If you guys are reading this, team lava, then google marketing myopia. It's happening to you.

jacobtoddsmom
06-28-15, 09:07 PM
9 months later and no improvement!
Also not one admin reply, nice being ignored!

Shadifern
09-27-15, 02:48 PM
:mad:So I got the update last night and saw there's a new tournament and gave it a try. I was up against a level 1 Pandaffodil so I used my level 15 Pyro Pony and lost?!?!? So I though what the hey in the morning I will use my level 10 Pandaffodil. Well I did and lost, so my opinion of the tournament is it's rigged and not fair at all and I hate it! Way to go TL for making me hate this new feature! Please fix this feature and make it FAIR!!!:mad:
Same with me, tried epic pyro pony and ost. Tried other animals and lost until there was only two days left

Shadifern
09-27-15, 02:50 PM
This really pissed me off. I continuously lost to level 1 & 2 with using a level 15! They made the tournament impossible to win! It seems to me that they are trying every possible tactic to get people to purchase gems.

Same with me, really annoying. I only won with onlytwo days left. and I can't buy gems because I'm still a tween and my aprents won't let me get a credit card.