PDA

View Full Version : I'm in a bad place!

fes1186
09-16-14, 05:12 PM
All of a sudden, all of my challenges require tons of rat tails. I've been harvesting wheat, corn & tomatoes and am completely maxed out. With all that farming I've battled maybe 5 skunkupines. Only one provided a rat tail! At this point I would need to buy about $35 worth of gems to keep playing! Any suggestions?

CranberrySweet
09-16-14, 05:32 PM
Keep playing! Get your kitchens running - stock up on flour, pasta, noodles and such if you can. You'll probably use them tons later makin feasts for quests and you'll thank yourself. Also none of those take long to make, so you can make lots. Keep planting those crops. There's no rush on the quests, more skunkupines will come. I went through a time like that too.

ShibuyaCloth
09-16-14, 11:47 PM
As said, keep playing. The kitchen can vaporize your farm stockpile in no time. Make Flour and Grit in large amounts, you will see that rat tail stock pile will go up rather quickly.

JustKay
09-18-14, 05:14 PM
Also, don't use up your rat tails as you get them. Stock up around twenty and then use any above that. You'll find that when you don't have a shortage of an item, the game's drop rates for that item improve :D