PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Update 9/17/14

pipipooh1977
09-16-14, 03:09 PM
Honey Theme...a new non-goal appliance!!!!!!!

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u446/lindseyv77/708cecb6-cf27-48e4-a852-92151b7ef2d5.jpg (http://s1068.photobucket.com/user/lindseyv77/media/708cecb6-cf27-48e4-a852-92151b7ef2d5.jpg.html)

pixiegamer
09-16-14, 03:18 PM
Looks like a new appliance to me! And with at least two recipes (here's hoping for at least 3, if not more!)

I also really like the floor tiles and the shelf by the door, but the size of the beekeepers in the floor decoration worries me. Hopefully they're normal-sized unlike the people in the apple-grabbing floor decoration.

Either way, I think I'll be spending on some of these tomorrow. I hope this isn't the last of new appliances we'll receive! It's the first new non-goal one I've seen added since I started playing.

YvieKennaCafe
09-16-14, 03:26 PM
Not bad. Love the new appliance. Will get that for sure.

mergirl96
09-16-14, 04:14 PM
This looks kinda cute. We finally get a non goal appliance! Hopefully it has more than one recipe.

rosewaterlily
09-16-14, 04:22 PM
New non-goal appliance! Haven't had one of those since the treasure oven last August I think. It's showing two new recipes on the counters, so I'll assume it's a normal 3 recipe oven. Wonder how much it will cost. Hopefully not too expensive. The honey fountain is cute but I assume it will cost gems and therefore not be in my bakery.

ElaineCarrel
09-16-14, 04:56 PM
Interesting. I can't believer we're getting a new appliance when we just got 2 last wk for a challenge. I'll definitely b happy for both that and the new recipes since I just completed my last non-challenge related oven this morning.
Thx TL.

LavaRain8
09-16-14, 05:56 PM
New appliance, nice. So many recent surprises. A door for coins and an appliance with a non-goal update, aren't you full of surprises TL. ;)

I kind of like this overall, look-wise. But I just can't see me committing to a full Beehive theme at all. The tables/chairs are nice and would probably fit with other things, along with the wall/floor decor. Pretty good for the most part, but I'm just not going to redecorate with these just yet.

justmine2
09-16-14, 06:38 PM
Yea!!! This update makes this beekeeper very happy!!! Thanks TL

orleansparish
09-16-14, 07:00 PM
My mouth is agape, a new appliance with current goals happening? Say what...?!?! Totally cool. You people know I'm moving home soon and need all my coins, this is why you are showing us very nice items. To make me misuse my limited funds on this stuff! And I will! But I'm just saying....shame on you.

The fountain is interesting. If it's a LTO I'll get it because I don't want to regret it later. If it's for general sale I'll probably wait until the Black Friday gem sale to splurge. We shall see.

irlanda_c
09-16-14, 07:28 PM
I like the wallpaper and the tiles (not together) I only hope they are for coins.

LalaSmooth
09-16-14, 08:51 PM
Omg new appliance wooooo

AnnasCoffee
09-16-14, 09:25 PM
I don't want to ONLY complain .... I think this could have been a good theme. But in my opinion THIS IS ALL WRONG !!!

This is better than some of the other themes because honey is an ingredient in baking. But even so, these decorations don't have anything to do with BAKING with honey. You don't collect honey from hives in a bakery. The other decorations are furniture and clocks ... This isn't a furniture store. I don't go to a bakery to look at clocks.

What could have made this theme better (in my opinion) ... TL, could you please think about the theme in RELATION TO BAKING? I would have loved to see ... a large jar of honey with one of the old fashion "wooden dipping lids". And a table filled with jars of honey and honey comb (it is beautiful and edible). Maybe a shelf with honey cakes or other honey desserts.

More BAKERY stuff please:)

I just looked at the pic again and realized ... we got ANOTHER FOUNTAIN ... sigh :(

xoxjenn
09-16-14, 09:59 PM
I am happy we got a new appliance! New appliances & recipes are ALWAYS a good thing in my book!

But this isn't my style. I like the shelf...

filochick1982
09-17-14, 12:14 AM
Agree with this whole post. I like the idea of a honey theme but why not actually relate the theme to baking? Great ideas you have there.

I don't want to ONLY complain .... I think this could have been a good theme. But in my opinion THIS IS ALL WRONG !!!

This is better than some of the other themes because honey is an ingredient in baking. But even so, these decorations don't have anything to do with BAKING with honey. You don't collect honey from hives in a bakery. The other decorations are furniture and clocks ... This isn't a furniture store. I don't go to a bakery to look at clocks.

What could have made this theme better (in my opinion) ... TL, could you please think about the theme in RELATION TO BAKING? I would have loved to see ... a large jar of honey with one of the old fashion "wooden dipping lids". And a table filled with jars of honey and honey comb (it is beautiful and edible). Maybe a shelf with honey cakes or other honey desserts.

I just looked at the pic again and realized ... we got ANOTHER FOUNTAIN ... sigh :(

lmwashburn
09-17-14, 12:32 AM
Is it just me?? But I don't see any of these new items in my game??? :( I'm on ISO.

PepperWoo
09-17-14, 01:15 AM
Is it just me?? But I don't see any of these new items in my game??? :( I'm on ISO.

It will be released in about 9.5 hours.

alicee11
09-17-14, 01:34 AM
just WOOOOOOOOWWWW!! Thank's TL! You are getting better!

minidemon88
09-17-14, 01:54 AM
Mmmm, love the honey theme! It's been ages since we last got a new appliance, other than the monthly goal updates. So having a new non-goal appliance or some new recipes is always welcome. Thank you TL! Please keep them coming! :D

The beehive keepers deco looks like some kids deco to me. =x Hopefully it won't be gems heavy. *finger crossed*

Torkulon
09-17-14, 02:23 AM

I don't understan complains like that: RELATION TO BAKING "This is not a furniture store" "I don't go to a bakery to look at clocks" etc. That's Bakery Story not Kitchen Story.You go to bakery to eat cakes, not to cook them. Cakes even can be delivered to bakery from other places.

Bakeries and restaurants need nice interior and decor items, Interior and comfort are very important in places like that.
Update looks not bad at all, especially new appliance. Thanks TL.

alexnfriends
09-17-14, 02:29 AM
Thank You for the new appliance TL!!!

graciessweets
09-17-14, 02:40 AM
I am just excited to see the progress of a new appliance without a goal attached so for that I thank you TL! Awesome update. I don't care about the fountain or other items....nice to earn gems for another week with new appliance!

lmwashburn
09-17-14, 05:53 AM
It will be released in about 9.5 hours.

Oh! Ok thanks!!! I was dying over here thinking what's wrong with my game??? Haha :o

AnnasCoffee
09-17-14, 07:49 AM
You go to bakery to eat cakes, not to cook them.

Bakery owners go to the bakery to make cakes. While playing this game, I've always thought of myself as the owner/manager/BAKER of the bakery; not a customer.

Also, ... WHAT CAKE !?!? whether you want to bake cake or eat it doesn't matter because .... THERE IS NO CAKE (we got a fountain instead). If we had gotten a cake (floor decoration) I wouldn't complain about the fountains and clocks.

zifun
09-17-14, 08:17 AM
maybe the beekeepers are Oompa Loompas and they were referred to us by Willy Wonka haha

pipipooh1977
09-17-14, 08:32 AM
I don't understan complains like that: RELATION TO BAKING "This is not a furniture store" "I don't go to a bakery to look at clocks" etc. That's Bakery Story not Kitchen Story.You go to bakery to eat cakes, not to cook them. Cakes even can be delivered to bakery from other places.

Bakeries and restaurants need nice interior and decor items, Interior and comfort are very important in places like that.
Update looks not bad at all, especially new appliance. Thanks TL.

You are the "owner" of your Bakery game, the bots are your "customers" so as an owner you ARE baking cakes and other goodies to serve to the bots! Your not the customer, your the one baking to serve your bot customers. So your reasoning doesn't make sense.....yes as a customer you go to a bakery to eat cake not bake one, but your not the customer in this game your the shop owner, you have to bake them so your customers, the bots, can eat them.

ashrb
09-17-14, 10:49 AM

Yes, yes and YES to all of those ideas! I would love to see old fashioned jars of honey with the wooden honey dipper! Some of these themes would be great if they related them to baking. Sometimes it's nice to have themes that you wouldn't see in a bakery, but it's also nice to have themes that incorporate baking because a lot of us want our shop to resemble a bakery or an actual shop. We get so many fountains and random decorations, but why not give us more dessert/food/drink displays? Or tables with desserts/food/drinks? I would also love to see more prep stations outside of boxes that you can purchase with coins/gems. They spend so much time taking a theme and making every object look like the theme (honeycomb shaped fountain, honeycomb shaped shelf, honeycomb shaped tables), but they don't actually incorporate the theme into bakery items. This reminds me of the apple theme from a few weeks back... We only got one floor decoration related to apples, but there is so much more they could have done! An apple pie prep station, apple dessert displays, apple trees, a display with children or a family sipping apple cider by a fire, apple picking display, etc. Sorry this was such a long ramble, I always agree with your posts lol.

irlanda_c
09-17-14, 11:02 AM

Totally agree with you, the "designers" take a theme so literal that looks overwhelming.l feel like when they dont have enough items just throw a fountain, a couch or a clock.
You gave excellent ideas, they should read these posts!

rosewaterlily
09-17-14, 11:10 AM
Hmm only two recipes on the honey mixer (3 and 6 hours). 45,000 per machine. I bought two so far.

ashrb
09-17-14, 11:13 AM
I don't have the update, so I'm guessing android is getting a new edition this week. Can someone please post the items and costs?

PennyLane1900
09-17-14, 11:13 AM
Oh i'm on android and haven't got it yet.maybe a new version?

Torkulon
09-17-14, 11:24 AM
Bakery owners go to the bakery to make cakes. While playing this game, I've always thought of myself as the owner/manager/BAKER of the bakery; not a customer.

Also, ... WHAT CAKE !?!? whether you want to bake cake or eat it doesn't matter because .... THERE IS NO CAKE (we got a fountain instead). If we had gotten a cake (floor decoration) I wouldn't complain about the fountains and clocks.

I thought that you were talking about bakery in real life, not in the game, when you said that you don't go to bakery to look at clocks. So I was thinking about customers. And I I'd like to see a big cake decoration too.:)

my607
09-17-14, 11:25 AM
I think the machine cost too much for two recipes.

udittara
09-17-14, 11:26 AM
I don't have this honey update yet but are there parts we need for the honey mixer. Or is It locked to a certain level player.

Torkulon
09-17-14, 11:36 AM
You are the "owner" of your Bakery game, the bots are your "customers" so as an owner you ARE baking cakes and other goodies to serve to the bots! Your not the customer, your the one baking to serve your bot customers. So your reasoning doesn't make sense.....yes as a customer you go to a bakery to eat cake not bake one, but your not the customer in this game your the shop owner, you have to bake them so your customers, the bots, can eat

For me the main reason of playing is decorating, not cooking. Different people play for different reasons. Many bakeries are filled with tables for tips getting. I prefer to fill my bakery with decorations, leaving only enough tables and chairs for costumers to be happy.
Some players say they want only bakery themed items, other want decorations not connected to bakery at all. Everybody has his own opinion.

joelynjellybean
09-17-14, 11:37 AM
10 metal sheets and 10 yellow knob. I'm at level 99 so I don't know if it was locked for lower levels

I don't have this honey update yet but are there parts we need for the honey mixer. Or is It locked to a certain level player.

minidemon88
09-17-14, 11:39 AM
Here's the price list. :)

Honey Table: 1 gem
Honey Chair: 6,500 coins
Hive Clock: 3 gems
Honeycomb Lamp: 8,000 coins
A Drop of Honey: 48 gems (4x4 size)
Honey Shelf: 6,000 coins
Busy Bees: 20,000 coins (3x3 size)
Honey Chain: 9,000 coins (Wallpaper)
Honey Tile: 2 gems
Honey Counter: 7,000 coins

-New Appliance-
Honey Mixer: 45,000 coins (10 Metal Sheet & 10 Yellow Knob to build)

My appliances are busy baking, so will update with the appliance information later on.

LalaSmooth
09-17-14, 11:41 AM
No update yet

ashrb
09-17-14, 11:44 AM
Here's the price list. :)

Honey Table: 1 gem
Honey Chair: 6,500 coins
Hive Clock: 3 gems
Honeycomb Lamp: 8,000 coins
A Drop of Honey: 48 gems (4x4 size)
Honey Shelf: 6,000 coins
Busy Bees: 20,000 coins (3x3 size)
Honey Chain: 9,000 coins (Wallpaper)
Honey Tile: 2 gems
Honey Counter: 7,000 coins

My appliances are busy baking, so will update with the appliance information later on.

Thank you so much for posting! I'm surprised/happy to see the busy bees is for coins. The honey mixer is quite pricey though!

RoddyTheCat
09-17-14, 11:44 AM
New items are not available for android. That means android will get new version.
It's possible to acsess new items through Amazon versions of teamlava games.

pipipooh1977
09-17-14, 11:50 AM
Honey Mixer cost 45,000 coins

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u446/lindseyv77/7bcae4c6-c2af-4d17-ab13-f49b251143ed.jpg (http://s1068.photobucket.com/user/lindseyv77/media/7bcae4c6-c2af-4d17-ab13-f49b251143ed.jpg.html)

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u446/lindseyv77/749f74e6-343a-46f1-988c-65a7d8e15cff.jpg (http://s1068.photobucket.com/user/lindseyv77/media/749f74e6-343a-46f1-988c-65a7d8e15cff.jpg.html)

Nelvette
09-17-14, 11:59 AM
Not interested, but Are Android user getting a new bakery version? Still no update....:confused:

LalaSmooth
09-17-14, 12:30 PM
Not interested, but Are Android user getting a new bakery version? Still no update....:confused: hopefully a halloween version

minidemon88
09-17-14, 12:42 PM
Thank you so much for posting! I'm surprised/happy to see the busy bees is for coins. The honey mixer is quite pricey though!

You're most welcome! :D

Man, my supply of yellow knob is so low. Only managed to build one up. =.=" Though the a drop of honey deco is huge! Hooray for new appliance and recipes! Yay! Thank you TL!

MizCricket
09-17-14, 12:47 PM

Coulda been worse. There could have been a piano too. ;)

Overall I like this update. I think many if the items will work well with other things we have so I'm looking forward to getting the new version soon!

ashrb
09-17-14, 01:03 PM
You're most welcome! :D

Man, my supply of yellow knob is so low. Only managed to build one up. =.=" Though the a drop of honey deco is huge! Hooray for new appliance and recipes! Yay! Thank you TL!

I somehow have 30 yellow knobs (I've been very lucky lately with having enough parts), but at least we can take our time with these machines and there's no rush! It's been a good while since we got a non-goal oven/machine, so that's good progress and it keeps us higher level players busy :o I just remembered we have those beehives from a few years back that would go well with this theme.

RoddyTheCat
09-17-14, 01:27 PM

I don't understand it. I often see players complaining and joking about pianos, coaches, fountains. I play almost a year and have only one piano- Dainty piano from the box I was lucky to get. I want more pianos and more coaches but can't get them. And besides, each day many new players join the game. I'm sure they are happy to get new fountain or piano.

09-17-14, 01:40 PM
So when would a new Android version with the new mixer be available?

ashrb
09-17-14, 02:51 PM
So when would a new Android version with the new mixer be available?

The new version is usually in the play store by Friday, but on Monday there is a goal to download the new version & you receive gems for downloading it.

larrralee
09-17-14, 02:55 PM
It's available for Android in the app store...just downloaded it

09-17-14, 03:02 PM
The new version is usually in the play store by Friday, but on Monday there is a goal to download the new version & you receive gems for downloading it.

Thanks! I will hold out for the gems.

joanmartins
09-17-14, 03:34 PM
It's available for Android in the app store...just downloaded it

Bakery Story: Honey

LavaRain8
09-17-14, 03:37 PM

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.bakerystory39

xoxjenn
09-17-14, 05:24 PM
I don't understand it. I often see players complaining and joking about pianos, coaches, fountains. I play almost a year and have only one piano- Dainty piano from the box I was lucky to get. I want more pianos and more coaches but can't get them. And besides, each day many new players join the game. I'm sure they are happy to get new fountain or piano.

I agree! I've been playing for a few years & I absolutely LOVE couches, pianos, & fountains!
I change the theme of my bakery every now & then & I want those items for other themes, also!

udittara
09-17-14, 06:20 PM
Sorry but I am new to the game and have android. I don't understand how this works. Is the honey version a whole new game ? Will the main version also get an update with the honey items included ?

pipipooh1977
09-17-14, 06:29 PM
Sorry but I am new to the game and have android. I don't understand how this works. Is the honey version a whole new game ? Will the main version also get an update with the honey items included ?

It's not a whole new game, your bakery will look exactly the way it does now. It's just an add on to the current game your playing. It will have the Honey theme items with that new version. That's how android users get some of their updates, iOS users just get the items automatically we don't have to download a version to get them, we have in the past but not recently.

twospoons
09-17-14, 06:30 PM

Hah! (not that I have anything against pianos or fountains in principle, it just feels like TL is phoning it in a bit when every other update has a fountain.)

Thanks for new appliance TL! and I think beekeepers will be cute when I've got a garden theme going. I don't personally like the fountain much anyway, so I'm continuing to save for black friday.

And I completely agree with those who wished the honey update had more actual food/kitchen related content.

Android gets new versions, found in the play store, pretty much weekly if you count all the story games (fashion, restaurant, dragon, pet shop, farm2, plus some other games that are different types). This "honey" content will not be available in the version you're playing now. If you want to be able to buy this decor, you have to go download and start playing the Bakery Story: Honey version.

The bright side is, if you wait until monday, there will be a pop up goal that offers anywhere between 4-8 gems for downloading the new version. Unless you don't care about free gems, WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE GOAL, and then go download, and the first time you open the new version, you'll have earned the gems. As pipipooh said, your bakery will look exactly the same, you won't lose any of your stored decorations, you'll just have access to the new stuff. And then you can delete whichever version you're playing now and just play the honey version to save storage space.

Also, if you play restaurant or anything else, make sure you open that game and get the goal before you download as well, cause, free gems.

twospoons
09-17-14, 06:35 PM
[sorry, thought i was editing the above, but was double posting instead. please delete this msg, mods!]

ElaineCarrel
09-17-14, 06:41 PM
Did anyone buy the busy bees? R they the same size as the bots or r they smaller?

LalaSmooth
09-17-14, 06:53 PM
I thought we would of got a Halloween version considering it's a month away ish

pipipooh1977
09-17-14, 06:55 PM
Did anyone buy the busy bees? R they the same size as the bots or r they smaller?

I took out my Galato Machine to be able to buy it, but won't put it out yet since I'm not 100% crazy about it! But I'll hang onto it just incase I find a place to put it. But here it is...the bots are normal size...

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u446/lindseyv77/d053fcd7-794e-4385-8e00-a3d50a0f4fed.jpg (http://s1068.photobucket.com/user/lindseyv77/media/d053fcd7-794e-4385-8e00-a3d50a0f4fed.jpg.html)

Mackjoy
09-17-14, 07:30 PM
Is there an update for android users? I can't get this new appliance :-(

zaxlass
09-18-14, 05:42 AM
im on android and still no update. I did get a message that the current version of bs will no longer be supported on sept. 18th so hopefully it will be available sometime today. hasnt hit android app store as of yet.

dragonspearls
09-18-14, 07:41 AM
I did get a message that the current version of bs will no longer be supported on sept. 18th so hopefully it will be available sometime today.

Ah, so today's the day TL stops supporting the current version. I saw the pop-up, but wasn't awake enough to notice the date. Of course this could mean there isn't a gem goal to download the new version.

ashrb
09-18-14, 07:54 AM
Ah, so today's the day TL stops supporting the current version. I saw the pop-up, but wasn't awake enough to notice the date. Of course this could mean there isn't a gem goal to download the new version.

There should still be a goal on Monday. They have used that pop-up before and we still got a goal, so no worries!

LavaRain8
09-18-14, 08:11 AM
I posted the link to the new Android version on the previous page. Post #52

But, like always, I will wait for the gem incentive goal to come out first. :)

Klizland
09-18-14, 08:32 PM

Agree. I like pianos, and haven't gotten any :-/

Mackjoy
09-18-14, 09:10 PM

kieranyeow
09-18-14, 09:35 PM
Finally non goal appliances. Bought two hahah

Marmalademuffin
09-19-14, 12:18 PM
Just wanted to thank team lava for such a nice theme! I just love all the honey stuff and especially the beekeepers as I used to keep bees. Thanks for the new stove and also want to comment that all your stoves lately have been very nice looking compared to the older ones. They double as a decoration. I am still thinking about the fountain because it is a bit large but I think I could also use it at St Patrick.s day and Dretend it is gold!

itsqueenbeee
09-19-14, 02:30 PM
This. :p "Queen Bee" FINALLY got her 'honey B' theme she has been HOPING for!!!

♥♥♥. PLEASE consider ADDING a "HONEY gem BOX" too!!! ♥♥♥

15621Ya can have some tables with honey jars & bee hive shaped cookies on the tables ETC.
PRETTY PWEESE!!!
I have wanted honey-bee themed things for long time & WILL soooo put down CASH to make my "Bee Hive" cafe ALL GUSSIED UP & fit for a queen Bee!!

shortstuff4014
09-19-14, 06:34 PM
How do I get this latest honey challenge?

jc32079
09-19-14, 06:40 PM
How do I get this latest honey challenge?
It's not a challenge, just an update with a new appliance. If you're on iphone, you should have the appliance in your inventory. If you're on Android, you need to download the new version "Bakery Story: Honey" to get it. There are more details throughout this thread.

shortstuff4014
09-19-14, 07:10 PM
It's not a challenge, just an update with a new appliance. If you're on iphone, you should have the appliance in your inventory. If you're on Android, you need to download the new version "Bakery Story: Honey" to get it. There are more details throughout this thread.

Thank you

DecemberRose1929
09-20-14, 07:04 AM
Can we uninstall the old version and nothing will happen or get lost?

fraish
09-20-14, 10:59 AM
I passed the pizza game say cheese level but the goal counter is still locked

LavaRain8
09-20-14, 11:26 AM
Can we uninstall the old version and nothing will happen or get lost?

Yes, you can uninstall the old one and just use the Honey one. You'll still have access to everything from the old version you just had.

LavaRain8
09-20-14, 11:27 AM
I passed the pizza game say cheese level but the goal counter is still locked

I'm assuming maybe you're referring to the Restaurant Pizza goal? If so, you may want to check the goal sticky thread on that board, as this is for Bakery. Chances are, you have to finish up another active goal to unlock it.

Sb1957
09-21-14, 11:08 AM
I am Android player and still waiting for Bakery honey update....... but yesterday one of my neighbors who is android player too, told me that she had an old version of BS (about 2 years old) where she found available honey articules. She has installed too the new version where these articules are not available. How could this be possible??. PLEASE I WANT SOMEONE OF TEAMLAVA STAFF TO ANSWER THIS!!.

ElaineCarrel
09-21-14, 06:25 PM
[QUOTE=Sb1957;969726]I am Android player and still waiting for Bakery honey update....... but yesterday one of my neighbors who is android player too, told me that she had an old version of BS (about 2 years old) where she found available honey articules. She has installed too the new version where these articules are not available. How could this be possible??. PLEASE I WANT SOMEONE OF TEAMLAVA STAFF TO ANSWER THIS!!.[/QUOTE

U might try sending kooky panda a personal message since they might not c ur request and question for awhile.

twospoons
09-22-14, 12:06 AM
whenever people start posting on how good it is to have access to the old versions i get scared they're going to take them away. :(

udittara
09-22-14, 09:13 AM
I am still hopefull they will offer gems

Android gets new versions, found in the play store, pretty much weekly if you count all the story games (fashion, restaurant, dragon, pet shop, farm2, plus some other games that are different types). This "honey" content will not be available in the version you're playing now. If you want to be able to buy this decor, you have to go download and start playing the Bakery Story: Honey version.

The bright side is, if you wait until monday, there will be a pop up goal that offers anywhere between 4-8 gems for downloading the new version. Unless you don't care about free gems, WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE GOAL, and then go download, and the first time you open the new version, you'll have earned the gems. As pipipooh said, your bakery will look exactly the same, you won't lose any of your stored decorations, you'll just have access to the new stuff. And then you can delete whichever version you're playing now and just play the honey version to save storage space.

Also, if you play restaurant or anything else, make sure you open that game and get the goal before you download as well, cause, free gems.[/QUOTE]

kooky panda
09-22-14, 10:16 AM
I am Android player and still waiting for Bakery honey update....... but yesterday one of my neighbors who is android player too, told me that she had an old version of BS (about 2 years old) where she found available honey articules. She has installed too the new version where these articules are not available. How could this be possible??. PLEASE I WANT SOMEONE OF TEAMLAVA STAFF TO ANSWER THIS!!.
I will check on this.

larissa2k
09-22-14, 10:37 AM
If you have the old versions of bakery story the old versions automatically get new updates when Apple users get them but if you have a android and don't have Christmas or Halloween version just regular ones you have to download new one on Google play

LuckyFirefox
09-22-14, 11:46 AM

You will need to download and play the Bakery Story: Honey version from the Google Play Store to access the Busy Bees decorations. It seems that your neighbor's old version may just be the original version of Bakery Story, and the new version, where she found the new decorations is actually Bakery Story: Honey.

kimandamelia
09-22-14, 12:51 PM
Just got my download prompt and gems!