PDA

View Full Version : city cash`

Unregistered
01-28-11, 12:43 PM
I went to tap on my factory because the contract was finished and something popped up as I was tapping it. I noticed a city cash picture, and then up top I realized it just took 4 city cash from me? anybody know why this happened or how to prevent it from happening again? Also if you know how I can get that city cash back that would be helpful as well. thanks!

Unregistered
01-28-11, 12:46 PM
I went to tap on my factory because the contract was finished and something popped up as I was tapping it. I noticed a city cash picture, and then up top I realized it just took 4 city cash from me? anybody know why this happened or how to prevent it from happening again? Also if you know how I can get that city cash back that would be helpful as well. thanks!

lmmfaoooooooooooooo welcome to the "Get Screwed by TL" Train

Unregistered
01-29-11, 05:36 PM
If you double tap a factory with an active contract, there will be a popup asking if you want to instantly finish the contract and use 4 city cash or cancel the contract. You just failed to read before you pressed anything. Nothing will be done about this. Your city cash is gone.

ghent96
07-21-11, 12:51 AM
Unethical. Seriously. You know with Storm8 having some major lawsuits recently, you'd think TeamLava would try extra hard to avoid unethical business practices and keep all their customers and community members happy :P