PDA

View Full Version : Trap plants drop rate really need to be increased!!!!!

cghost2
09-15-14, 07:26 PM
I think I'm the extremely unlucky one. I play the game every day and it has been at least 2 months since I got the sister and persuasion quests. I only got ONE inscription!!!!!! And that's the very first one we get when receiving the quests!!!! I'm sooooooo mad and have huge problem in getting trap plants. This will take me forever maybe 10 years to get 20 inscription in this speed. Ridiculous!

brenstal
09-16-14, 10:43 PM
I've been working on this quest forever, too. You are crafting the plants in the Greenhouse, right? Because I feel like I get at least one random plant a day from that. Every time I have enough Glimmer Shards and Fragments, I create dark seeds. Then every time I have enough dark seeds, I convert to a random dark plant. It's rare that I get enough for a trade, but but the Greenhouse is still my best source of trap plants.

Edit: Also, make sure you're collected from all the sources that you can get the shards, fragments, seeds, and fertilizer from like Greselda's Castle, the Dark Garden, Glimmergate, and conservatories. The Glimmergate only takes 2 hours to become collectable. I hope your luck turns around.

katbtodd
09-17-14, 03:42 AM
I don't seem to get the pitcher plant to drop, I get way more trap plants and the big red one ,

iAyun
09-18-14, 11:22 AM
I posted my dark plants percentage here: Has anyone ever finished the "sister sister" goal? Post #97 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72089-Has-anyone-ever-finished-the-quot-sister-sister-quot-goal&p=967939&viewfull=1#post967939).
Maybe in your story the drop rate percentage a little bit different. :p
Hopefully this helps.. :)

tweeps
09-22-14, 01:20 PM
It's pitcher plants I need!

I've crafted 13 trap plants in a row now. Have more than enough for another Sister Sister trade as well as the rafflesia but have zero pitcher pants. :(

Also, the maze seems to have stopped dropping the plants (at the start it would drop a plant maybe once every 4/5 times) and only very occasional drops some dark seeds.

I've no issue spending so long on the Sister Sister goal, but I do think the amount of glimmer fragments & shards needs to be increased slightly and the type of plant crafted should be in a similar ratio to the plants needed for the trade... 10:6:1, so every three plants crafted should return on average 2 traps and one pitcher, with a rafflesia appearing once every 9-10 crafts.

LadyLolepere
10-16-14, 05:12 AM
I'm not sure that there's going to be any more quests after this one...that's why it's so dragged out. I'm finally making shards at the fairy workshop so I can use them in my greenhouse. I have 10 inscriptions. This quest was only supposed to take about three months!

zenobia42
10-21-14, 09:29 AM
I don't seem to get the pitcher plant to drop, I get way more trap plants and the big red one ,

My shortage is also the pitcher plants. I am pretty sure in the last few days, until last night, I got 10 traps in a row with no pitcher. FINALLY got some pitchers after being at 5 for about a week. But in the meantime I am up to 34 traps!

Too bad we can't all trade each other plants lol. I'd gladly trade 2-to-1 2 traps for 1 pitcher!