View Full Version : Changing phone

hq67
09-15-14, 12:09 PM
I am changing phone from iOS to android
When I transfer my game onto it will I still keep stuff available on iOS only
Thanks

[S8] Elsa
09-15-14, 01:36 PM
Sorry, unfortunately those features will not be available anymore. You will be able to keep the Dragons you earned, but the buildings (Arena, Trade, Craft, etc) will become decorative.

Kosztirita
09-16-14, 03:09 AM
I would like to change my sim in my Iphone. (so change my number) Is this cause anything from my account? Thanks for your help.

[S8] Elsa
09-16-14, 11:34 AM
I would like to change my sim in my Iphone. (so change my number) Is this cause anything from my account? Thanks for your help.

Since the game progress is saved on our servers, it's okay to change your device or SIM. Please make note of your Storm8 ID and Gold amount in your game in case you need help recovering your game later. If you create a password for your account, you can recover it by using the login feature (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!).

Theoz80
09-18-14, 07:07 AM
hi i change phone an i have download dragon story my old account wasn t it i call with support i create a new account and with this i entry in the forum but the old account it trasfer in it but when i download dragon story i dont have a new account but the account witout id and password that i have play when i buy the phone its possible make anything?

Kosztirita
09-18-14, 04:14 PM
Thanks Elsa! :)