PDA

View Full Version : Food is all gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FlameyHawk
01-28-11, 09:50 AM
I am so mad right now my restaurant is not even open and all of my food is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is an outrage because this took a lot of time to make and now its gone.... all of it! Norman you owe me a lot of coins and gems!!!!!

Unregistered
01-28-11, 03:18 PM
I have 1.8 mil coins and about to expand, i went back 5 min later and i have 987,000 coins (food is gone)..... it sucks. I email them and of course they tell me the same thing that :your food will return or your coins will return or somthing like that.... anyways, i have to wait a long time before i was able to expand...

Unregistered
01-28-11, 03:22 PM
I have not had any problems with losing food or coins. What devices are you playing on?

Unregistered
01-28-11, 03:34 PM
iphone 4, it's my first time seeing lost coins and food but u know it's a lot of food and time cosuming... waiting........ i hope it does'nt happen on my next expand........

Unregistered
01-28-11, 03:42 PM
I am so mad right now my restaurant is not even open and all of my food is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is an outrage because this took a lot of time to make and now its gone.... all of it! Norman you owe me a lot of coins and gems!!!!!

Why would they owe you gems? It doesn't cost any gems to make food. Don't misunderstand, we all suffered through this shortly after RS was released. Took a long time to fix it too. Unless you are Android, I don't know why this would be happening.

Unregistered
01-28-11, 03:43 PM
iphone 4, it's my first time seeing lost coins and food but u know it's a lot of food and time cosuming... waiting........ i hope it does'nt happen on my next expand........

yeah Im on iphone 4. no problems.

Unregistered
01-28-11, 04:11 PM
I know exactly what you mean. I cooked a darn pumpkin pie for TWO DAYS and came back and hour later and it was gone. Granted I got the coins for it but when you cook something for that long it needs to last so you can cook other things!