PDA

View Full Version : game NEVER can open again. HELP

storm8ru
09-15-14, 12:28 AM
mine is :
storm8 ID : stormru
device : ipad-1, with the max. update (iOS 5.1.1)

since beg-Sep., the game is keeping, freeze & crashing. can not open the game.
having try all the solution which people suggested.
@ turn-off the game & restart again.
@ clear all the cookies, and useless data.
@ shut off all the background apps.
@ delete most of the games or apps.

finally, I deleted the game & reinstall.
And it never can open.
HELP HELP HELP.

ShibuyaCloth
09-15-14, 12:57 AM
What level is your king-/queen-dom? I have similar issues, but I worked around and it seems to be OK.

1) Be sure that I have no BG apps running.
2) Have strong WiFi connection
3) Never do too many action at once. Leave the game doing its job/reynch between actions.

As you deleted that game, it could be a resynch overflow. The game needs to download all the content and process it.

Also in my queendom, I removed all unused buildings for the current quest, removed all decorations and items no needed. It looks really empty, but it is the only way to play. And yes when there is a THU game update, I need to restart the game 5-10 times before playing.

The game is a real resource hogger, it flags nearly 1GB disc usage!!!

storm8ru
09-15-14, 01:29 AM
What level is your king-/queen-dom? I have similar issues, but I worked around and it seems to be OK.

1) Be sure that I have no BG apps running.
2) Have strong WiFi connection
3) Never do too many action at once. Leave the game doing its job/reynch between actions.

As you deleted that game, it could be a resynch overflow. The game needs to download all the content and process it.

Also in my queendom, I removed all unused buildings for the current quest, removed all decorations and items no needed. It looks really empty, but it is the only way to play. And yes when there is a THU game update, I need to restart the game 5-10 times before playing.

The game is a real resource hogger, it flags nearly 1GB disc usage!!!

I play this game since it came out. So I believe "the king-/queen-dom" is the highest.
I did EVERTHING (above). :(

Removed all unused buildings????? oh, no, which's the game to play for, showing all the cute & pretty building & stuffs.
Anyway, I can not even get into the game, so..... do nothing...... :( :mad:

ShibuyaCloth
09-15-14, 02:02 AM
As you deleted the game, it could be that it needs to download all the content again. That might be the issue. Did you try start the 20 times in a row? Check the resource usage to see if it goes up. Also try to see if you have enough free disk space.

Well the iPad 1 will be your curse, if you manage to get back into the game, remove all buildings, start chopping tree, breaking rocks, remove decoration etc. My main account is on my iPhone, there it is still OK. But this one is on an iPad 1, so I had to resolve to make it a supper stripped version. As I work on 4 quest in //, it generate issues. For one, I need to visit 50 neighbors, a real nightmare. I can only visit neighbors that are below level 20.

kooky panda
09-15-14, 08:01 AM
I play this game since it came out. So I believe "the king-/queen-dom" is the highest.
I did EVERTHING (above). :(

Removed all unused buildings????? oh, no, which's the game to play for, showing all the cute & pretty building & stuffs.
Anyway, I can not even get into the game, so..... do nothing...... :( :mad:

As the game advances, older devices may experience game play issues. Since you have tried everything else, storing some items may help.
Any animated items you do not currently need are the best to store.
Since you cannot get into your game, send an email to support@teamlava.com and tell them your device , game and storm ID.
You can ask the agent to store some of your buildings.

eagleeye1186
09-15-14, 08:51 AM
Hi, I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem! I am level 50, have 900+ neighbors, and really miss my game!! I've done all of the steps listed on this thread, also have IPad 1-once I delete and install, most of the time I get one time to play, then that's it! I hate to destroy my beautiful kingdom by dismantling everything that moves, but if the game will then let me play, what choice do I have?!? So sorry after all the time and money, I can't play my FAVORITE game. Let me know if there happens to be a fix for this!

iAyun
09-15-14, 09:05 AM
I am on Ipod Touch 4G, has the same amount of RAM with Ipad 1G, AFAIK..
I also had this problem, I solved it by store a lot of things.. Until my RP currently below 2500..
I also only have only 24 neighbours.. :p
I do not enjoy the look on my kingdom area, but I still want to play and want to know the ending.. :)
I do not think there will be a sure fix to this, the only solution is upgrade your device.. (sad but true) ..

meme1098
09-15-14, 09:12 AM
If you're on an the very first iPad, Apple does not provide updates or support for that version any longer.
CS does use up a lot of memory. Go to settings, general, usage to see how much memory is allocated to the apps installed on your device. It may take a few minutes to load everything so be patient. I'm sure you'll see that CS is at the top of the list & if you're close to full it might help some to get rid of stuff you're not using or using very infrequently.
Be sure all other apps are force closed & you have nothing running in the background using resources intermittently.

Hope you get back to play soon.

I do not enjoy the look on my kingdom area, but I still want to play and want to know the ending.. :)
I do not think there will be a sure fix to this, the only solution is upgrade your device.. (sad but true) ..

I think you're right, Ayun. Upgrading and then using the login feature to get to your game is probably the best solution. I think most apps are geared towards iOS 7 and higher now, too.

iAyun
09-15-14, 09:28 AM
I think you're right, Ayun. Upgrading and then using the login feature to get to your game is probably the best solution. I think most apps are geared towards iOS 7 and higher now, too.

I just hope that TL will not restrict the CS under IOS 6 or below, just like any other apps which can be used only under IOS 7 or later..
With the restriction, CS is playable guarantee, but hopefully that will not happen.. :)
Ups, almost OOT.. :D