PDA

View Full Version : No Coins

Escape77
09-14-14, 08:08 PM
Not sure if it is happening with anybody else but for the last few days I am not getting any coins on my cards nor have I seen the coin boost! Can somebody tell me what is going on I am running out of keys

DessertWolf
09-15-14, 01:45 PM
Sorry to hear that Escape77. We have recently made some changes to this feature, and it is not currently available for all users. If you have any additional feedback regarding this feature, please contact us at support@teamlava.com. Sorry for the inconvenience!

klaudiFB
09-17-14, 02:49 PM
I have the same problem. There are no coins on my cards to win.
Dessert Wolf, what exactly do you mean that some changes to this feature are not available for all users? Does it depend on the device?

pincher01
09-19-14, 02:47 AM
I have also not been getting any coins on boards, no fun now going to stop playing

cassal1
09-26-14, 04:09 AM
The same situation. I can see coins only in tournaments. And no coins in regular games.

danielleshearer
09-26-14, 08:29 AM
I have the same thing. Can only get coins if I get a bingo. It's now practically impossible to play as you never have enough coins to buy keys to open boxes. Absolutely ridiculous, will probably end up deleting.

danielleshearer
09-28-14, 07:04 AM
I am no longer able to collect coins in game. The only place I can now get coins from is by getting a bingo or from the crates - crates which I can't open as I can't buy keys as I hardly have any coins.

The game is now unplayable and unenjoyable, which is a real shame.

Any chance of getting coins reinstated? Or shall I just delete?

xxxe
09-29-14, 07:38 AM
In every game of bingo there are two treasure chests, one key and two spots of coins. Now the coins are no longer there? Hard to explain because I don't know the techincal bingo terms. But it's hard enough to earn money in game and now unless you get a bingo you get no coins per game. Very disappointing.

gullefjun69
09-29-14, 10:08 AM
I have the same problem! No fun anymore!

PikaSquirrel
09-29-14, 02:03 PM
Thanks for the feedback on this change in the game. We are not able to revert back the changes at this time, but we will forward your feedback to the development team regarding this change. Thanks!

xxxe
09-29-14, 03:08 PM
Oh so it was intentional? Not just a glitch? That kinda stinks.

Camys89
10-13-14, 02:41 PM
So are we going to get coins tiles back soon? For now, I connect every day to get the cards, but I don't play anymore. Seriously thinking of deleting the app.

busterbingo
11-29-14, 05:50 PM
No coin squares on my cards will mean I will quit playing when I run out of coins to buy keys

PikaSquirrel
12-01-14, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the feedback on this change in the game. This is not an issue in the game. You can still earn Coins through the Coin Boosts you earn and apply on your Bingo Card. We are not able to revert back the changes at this time, but we will forward your feedback to the development team regarding this change. Thanks!