PDA

View Full Version : Forge

heyoka2425
09-14-14, 09:00 AM
Although I love Farm Story 2 I feel ripped off with my purchase of the very expensive forge! please do something to make it more cost effective and worthwhile!

Moissonor
10-03-14, 02:46 PM
Vous avez parfaitement raison. Trop de temps d'attente.
(Achat de la Forge, fin septembre 2014)

hobbsholding
11-16-14, 04:08 AM
I agree. My forge is rarely in use and when it is, I have one item being forged with two vacant spots. The 8 hour wait for a screw or nail is way too long. It is easier to get these from clearing a plot. The forge is way too expensive for what you get out of it. I would recommend others to not bother with the forge.

shailar
12-17-14, 03:18 AM
Please Help me I never purchased Forge (Level 44) till now thinking it is expensive and nonviable as I understand

1 Pick Ax = 1 iron + 1 plank (8 Hrs)

Maximum price of Pick ax = 87

Maximum price of iron = 70 and plank = 175
what it means is by spending 245 coins and 8 hrs, I can get 1 ax which can be sold maximum at 87 coins. Please tell me if I am wrong. I feel I am making some mistake in calculating this is impossible.

angela3737
12-17-14, 08:24 AM
I like the forge - have it on both of my accounts ..bu I rarely use them.. Suggest getting this when extra coin ..I don't use this to make and sell..( not realistic ).. But it is helpful to me to to make things when I personally need an item for upgrading barn / silo..etc or during special events my need ax and may have surplus of plank..:)

UniqueToo
01-19-15, 06:22 PM
I have resisted building the forge as I don't like mining. No s**** required, just 'pin the tail on the donkey'! However, I do want to make toys, which require buttons, which require logs, which require saws, which I never have enough of, and have never seen for sale. The sales blurb for the Forge says 'craft tools and parts in the forge. Use materials gained from mining'. A saw is a tool, so I paid out a ridiculous amount of money and built the forge. Only to discover it does not manufacure saws! Pick axes, shovels, nails, screws and hammers, but not saws. Save your money, don't build a forge!