PDA

View Full Version : Level 358: Row Blaster

koetsub
09-13-14, 03:29 PM
I was helping my wife with Level 358, and on two separate attempts she accidentally hit the horizontal dirt blaster icon, and got charged 30 gold each time. A dirt blaster in Level 358 is not valid as it is not a digging level.

Subsequent to that, after a refill and playing one energy, the number of energies got set to zero.

So, she got *****ed out of 60+16 gold, i.e. 76 gold. She plays as a guest, so there is no way to credit her account with what she got *****ed out of. Please credit my account with the stolen gold.

This is a clear case where an "Are you sure?" prompt would have useful when she accidentally hit the dirt blaster icon. I and a number of others have asked for this before; each time TL's response is that you will take it under advisement.......but nothing is done.

[S8] Elsa
09-15-14, 11:33 AM
Please email support@teamlava.com and our support team will take a look for you. :)

koetsub
09-15-14, 05:20 PM
Elsa, thanks for the response. I think you missed a point in my original post- it was not just about losing gold. It was that at that level a row-clearing blaster should not be offered as a boost as it is not a digging level....I.e. It has to be removed from the game.

[S8] Elsa
09-15-14, 05:35 PM
We confirmed with our engineering team that a row-clearing blaster works on this level and is intended. :)

koetsub
09-16-14, 07:04 AM
What I'm referring to is not a row-clearing horizontal blaster (made a mistake with the title on this thread). It is a horizontal DIRT-clearing blaster.....but there is no dirt on this level. It is a timed fire level.

Note: this option is AFTER you start playing the level, not before.

[S8] Elsa
09-16-14, 03:36 PM
What I'm referring to is not a row-clearing horizontal blaster (made a mistake with the title on this thread). It is a horizontal DIRT-clearing blaster.....but there is no dirt on this level. It is a timed fire level.

Note: this option is AFTER you start playing the level, not before.

Level 358 doesn't have an Instant Miner boost. This level has a Scrambler, Fire Extinguisher, Anti-doom, Row-Blasting Jewel, and Magic Diamond. The subsequent level, 359, does have an Instant Miner boost and is a digging level.

If you're seeing something different, can you please take a screenshot of the level?