PDA

View Full Version : Parts from deliveries

mujaccount
09-13-14, 08:36 AM
Hi, I've been playing all day today and send a lots of deliveries, but I did not receive a single part or expansion permit, my boyfriend has the same problem today, is that a bugg? Is somebody else experiencing it and is someone working to fix this? Thanks!

catwinter
09-13-14, 08:48 AM
Same here, no parts received for at least the last 20 deliveries!

ciarjen
09-13-14, 08:51 AM
We have been talking about it in the event thread - there are no parts/permits/mining tools dropping at all. I have done over 100 deliveries.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72891-Farm-Story-2-Fall-Harvest-World-Event-Friday-September-12&p=965237&viewfull=1#post965237

mujaccount
09-13-14, 08:56 AM
I see, thank you for the info hopefully they will fix it soon :)

MizCricket
09-13-14, 05:14 PM
Same problem here but I'm on Android and we don't seem to have this event. Not sure why our deliveries are affected. ????

Aarafel
09-13-14, 10:04 PM
I am having the same problem. Nothing drops frop over 50 deliveries except cash and Xp.

mujaccount
09-13-14, 10:15 PM
Were you able to find it under known issues? Because I was not and I would like to know if someone is working to fix it :(

Sandeuro
09-13-14, 11:23 PM
Same problem, receiving only coins.

dragonspearls
09-14-14, 06:18 AM
Not sure if it's tied to the event (which is iOS only) or not, but it's also happening with the Android version.

ndtrance
09-14-14, 06:47 AM
Same problem, really need parts to drop from deliveries, I'm on Android.

kooky panda
09-14-14, 09:29 AM
I am not receiving paint, screws, maps, but I am getting saws and pic axles.

I will go ahead and check on the drop rate.

judyandthecat
09-14-14, 09:41 AM
I have made over three hundred deliveries and have only received saws, coin and tree upgrade parts.
Nothing else.

ciarjen
09-14-14, 10:38 AM
I am not receiving paint, screws, maps, but I am getting saws and pic axles.

I will go ahead and check on the drop rate.

Are you sure you are getting axes? I have done 313 deliveries and recorded all drops and not one axe. Axes and shovels have stopped dropping but saws are still dropping as normal.

All other normal parts have stopped dropping too.

ciarjen
09-14-14, 10:38 AM
I have made over three hundred deliveries and have only received saws, coin and tree upgrade parts.
Nothing else.

My experience is exactly the same.

ciarjen
09-14-14, 10:41 AM
Just to clarify what is dropping since the event began and what is not.

Drops

Tires
Crates
Rope
Saws

No Drops

Axes
Shovels
Paint
Screws
Nails
Hammers
Bricks
Planks
Permits
Deeds
Maps

ciarjen
09-14-14, 10:42 AM
The flower tin requires planks, hammers and bricks and the morning pop up says that these can be obtained from deliveries but that is not happening.

ferylit
09-14-14, 12:13 PM
I think TL should give us all a BIG bonus for not getting any drops (except for saws for me).

cecenceto
09-14-14, 12:16 PM
I have a same problem. I send more than a hundred delliveries and there is nothing accept coins and XP. I'm on iOS

tbray10
09-14-14, 12:24 PM
what I don't understand is how some can get parts and than some can not. like 1 person may say he don't get axes were another says he gets lots of axes. I myself have got 1 tire yesterday and now its all coins. I am on ios.

Twondon
09-14-14, 01:09 PM
I do hope this is fixed asap. I doubt a small reward will be given out as a sorry.

Nikki_Finn
09-14-14, 01:25 PM
Same problem here but I'm on Android and we don't seem to have this event. Not sure why our deliveries are affected. ????

I agree. android doesn't get events but we're having problems with nothing dropping at all except for coins of course.

it's pointless to play until it gets fixed.

avian946
09-14-14, 05:58 PM
The same here! I have done about 200 orders and I've got none! I've decided to stop putting effort into the current fall challenge! Without the random drop of tools for mining and expansion parts to sell it greatly reduces the value of deliveries! Especially considering that I only get a tree expansion part every 20 or so deliveries!! Back to selling products and gathering coins!

kooky panda
09-14-14, 06:43 PM
Are you sure you are getting axes? I have done 313 deliveries and recorded all drops and not one axe. Axes and shovels have stopped dropping but saws are still dropping as normal.

All other normal parts have stopped dropping too.
I just did about 6 deliveries and I got 2 axes.
Not any getting permits, deeds, shovels, nails, screws, etc.

ipayuback
09-14-14, 07:04 PM
The same here! I have done about 200 orders and I've got none! I've decided to stop putting effort into the current fall challenge! Without the random drop of tools for mining and expansion parts to sell it greatly reduces the value of deliveries! Especially considering that I only get a tree expansion part every 20 or so deliveries!! Back to selling products and gathering coins!

I have not received not one part in over 50 deliveries for 2 days now. Can't mine or expand without parts. I play often but am losing interest fast. Is there a fix for this bug?

fetter22
09-14-14, 07:30 PM
No drops at all in over 48 hours... shoot me

jotone2
09-15-14, 12:48 AM
Nothing except coins here too - I'm on android. Can't mine anything to fill orders :-(

garmasha
09-15-14, 03:51 AM
ME TOO! Nothing except coins here too - I'm on android.

jwannabrich
09-15-14, 06:44 AM
Same here... pls fix... no drops for past 2 days getting really irritated.

kooky panda
09-15-14, 07:34 AM
I just did about 6 deliveries and I got 2 axes.
Not any getting permits, deeds, shovels, nails, screws, etc.

Ran about 12 deliveries this morning. I got 3 upgrade items and one saw.

mymummy789
09-15-14, 07:55 AM
you are lucky!! I have had nothing but a few saws and tree parts (and those are few and far between) and I have done loads of deliveries. I have decided to stop for now until this is resolved. It is a waste of valuable sale items

lovettera
09-15-14, 08:33 AM
52deliveries... No strings, tires and crates! Fix this pls

mujaccount
09-15-14, 08:45 AM
I am on Android and I got literarly nothing from deliveries for past 2 days.. I would really appreciate at least a notification from the provider of the game to let us know they are actually doing something to fix this and that they know about the issue and our frustration.. :(

weavingaway
09-15-14, 09:12 AM
Spent all day Sunday( yes,a little addicted)and not one mining tool...now today( Monday) almost every order coming in is asking for mining items(gold,silver,jewelry )...Is this some kind of a joke? A game should be fun and relaxing...not a constant frustration...Heck..even my pets aren't giving me anything but money..and I have ten of them...As far as the flower stand..ha ha...can't even begin to upgrade that...I have spent ALOT of money on gems in the past but I'm not doing that anymore..just not worth it....

StoxMan
09-15-14, 09:25 AM
I'm on Android too. Same problems as last two replies. Makes the game much less fun. Can you please fix this ASAP, or please provide an update. Thanks !

ciarjen
09-15-14, 09:32 AM
For some strange reason :p I keep a record of my drops in these events. Here is the last event for comparison, which gives an idea of the usual drop rates to expect of normal parts and tools. These are the ones which have stopped.

Fall parts (crates/tyres/ropes) and saws are dropping although drops are eratic like usual and sometimes there are long dry spells without seeing anything.

Last event with shears 200 deliveries dropped

50 axes & shovels
6 maps
5 deeds
2 permits
2 bricks
1 hammer
1 nail

Fall event with 400 deliveries (twice the amount)

0 axes & shovels
0 maps
0 deeds
0 permits
0 hammers
0 bricks
0 nails
0 screws
0 paint
0 planks

MizCricket
09-15-14, 12:11 PM
Ran about 12 deliveries this morning. I got 3 upgrade items and one saw.

I tried a few deliveries today because a gopher actually dropped an item this morning, but there's been no change. Still nothing dropping from deliveries if you're on Android.

RACERGIRL08
09-15-14, 12:28 PM
Getting nothing but coin on deliveries. I agree it's a sick joke to have mining items on almost 2/3 of deliveries when no tools are being given. Android here!

cherrycolafreak
09-15-14, 01:09 PM
No official word on this huge problem, yet??

I guess I can just sell stuff in the shop for now but I will not be doing deliveries!!

Would be nice to have some info on when this will be fixed.
Would be really nice.

kimmyk1987
09-15-14, 02:11 PM
I just did a delivery and got a map and a shovel. Hopefully it's fixed!

kooky panda
09-15-14, 02:12 PM
No official word on this huge problem, yet??

I guess I can just sell stuff in the shop for now but I will not be doing deliveries!!

Would be nice to have some info on when this will be fixed.
Would be really nice.

TL is currently checking into this. We should have some word shortly.

ciarjen
09-15-14, 02:27 PM
Delivery number 437 and I have just received my first axe :)

judyandthecat
09-15-14, 02:33 PM
I just received an expansion map in a delivery.

kooky panda
09-15-14, 02:49 PM
I also got a map!

ndtrance
09-15-14, 03:01 PM
I've started picking up land deeds and expansion permits now from deliveries.

cherrycolafreak
09-15-14, 03:24 PM
What device is everyone on that seems to be getting stuff again?
I'm on android and thought I'd try a couple deliveries but still got nothing.

I'm just gonna wait til I hear something official.
I feel *****ed out making deliveries right now.

And thanks to kooky for responding to my earlier post.

olibri93
09-15-14, 04:05 PM
On Android and since I hit level 27 on Friday the 12th have only gotten coins and exp from Deliveries and filling Train. Butterflies and Moles occasionally give items still, about the same frequency as normal. Deliveries have been absolutely none.

Hate for this to be my first post here... have been an avid forums reader since finding the game. I've got to say there is some great information and assistance here, and I do appreciate it.

Momofenvy
09-15-14, 04:17 PM
I am going on my third day of making deliveries and getting ZERO drops. This is beyond frustrating. I hope this issue gets resolved soon because it's just not fun anymore. If it matters, I am on Android.

Davdel52
09-15-14, 04:20 PM
I have noticed there are no pickaxes or shovels showing up from deliveries since the start of the fall quest.
Why is this ?

I have had to dismiss five trains as without those tools it is impossible to fill the train if the items on board require pieces from the mine.

Is anything being done about this ? We still have 15 days of the Fall quest to go.

DrP4ever
09-15-14, 05:21 PM
Nope nothing dropping. I have quit sending.

FrozenTurtle
09-15-14, 05:59 PM
Hey everyone, you should now be receiving more parts and tools from order deliveries! Please email support@teamlava.com if you have any questions.