PDA

View Full Version : How often do gems go on sale?

janddolphins
09-12-14, 01:37 PM
I was just wondering how often gems go on sale for castle story. I knew I was getting a gift card today as a gift but it was unfortunately a couple hours too late that I got to plug it in. I am wondering if I should just use it now or wait until next sale, but not sure how long that will be although I realize they do happen pretty often. I did get my wizard school with what gems I did have so happy about that, but I've been in the hospital and TL along with a few other games have been my source of entertainment so I am more than happy to use my gift cards on castle story as this is where they would be most beneficial :)

katbtodd
09-12-14, 01:48 PM
I seem to get them weekly, around Wednesday lasting about 24 hours . The last two years they had a supper good sale on Black Friday so keep that in mind. I believe they were 40% off

ShibuyaCloth
09-12-14, 01:50 PM
I didn't purchase gems until now and made it to the crazy front runners (see sig). I still have the feeling that gems sales are rather frequent. Just wait a little and you will see one pop-up. Now other TL games seems to have more often garage sales.

zenobia42
09-12-14, 04:32 PM
I was just wondering how often gems go on sale for castle story. I knew I was getting a gift card today as a gift but it was unfortunately a couple hours too late that I got to plug it in. I am wondering if I should just use it now or wait until next sale, but not sure how long that will be although I realize they do happen pretty often. I did get my wizard school with what gems I did have so happy about that, but I've been in the hospital and TL along with a few other games have been my source of entertainment so I am more than happy to use my gift cards on castle story as this is where they would be most beneficial :)

They are pretty frequent. However, I HIGHLY recommend that when you do buy your gems, whether on sale or not, you use them for what you bought them for immediately. I learned the hard way that buying when there is a sale, with the intent to be frugal and to use later, means you can lose most of them to a gem trap in the meantime. :(

janddolphins
09-12-14, 05:39 PM
They are pretty frequent. However, I HIGHLY recommend that when you do buy your gems, whether on sale or not, you use them for what you bought them for immediately. I learned the hard way that buying when there is a sale, with the intent to be frugal and to use later, means you can lose most of them to a gem trap in the meantime. :(

I absolutely plan on that. I fall to the traps all too often, and even though they have been small, 5 here and there adds up quickly. I want to get the mithril dragon and a second wizard school and if leftover the barrocks and mermaid pond. So gonna be a busy shopper, glad I got this card. There will be plenty more hospital stays and treatments to play and keep me busy so I will focus on the school I just bought right now and my current tasks and buy next sale.

Thanks as always everyone!

janddolphins
09-13-14, 07:40 AM
Yay so happy to see they went on sale again today!! Making my purchases and will be able to keep my self busy this morning now :)

Jmcraven
09-13-14, 10:56 AM
Best wishes to you for whyever you are in the hospital- hope you're ok and get well quickly

vizbiz11
09-13-14, 12:46 PM
Wow. I haven't had a gem sale since I started playing back in March. :(

Nemisen
09-13-14, 12:49 PM
I never get gem sales either and I've played since February 2013

outhouse01
09-13-14, 02:22 PM
I never get them either, apart from the one they trotted out to everyone late last year. I think it was something they called Black Friday or similar. The gem sale switch must be turned off for us. Playing since approx August 2013. Cheers

janddolphins
09-13-14, 07:37 PM
Best wishes to you for whyever you are in the hospital- hope you're ok and get well quickly

Thanks! Been dealing with a chronic illness, trying a new treatment. These games a great for me when I have to sit through these things or when I am not feeling well and need rest.

ULBRETSIM
04-14-20, 07:48 AM
Have I got a bug in this game. I have not had a gem sale appear for at least 2 weeks if not longer.