PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story: Valentine's Day.... There sure is one on App Store but..

Unregistered
01-27-11, 11:16 PM
..but when you clicked on it, it says "no matches found" eh?

Unregistered
01-27-11, 11:28 PM
I saw that too, I want it. T_T

Unregistered
01-28-11, 12:03 AM
I saw that too, I want it. T_T

For 4.99??? I would only pay that if every decoration was for coins. I see by the screen print that there are gems. So you pay for the app and STILL have to buy gems???? I don't think so.

Unregistered
01-28-11, 12:09 AM
I just like the street design better. It's so flowery. ^_^

Unregistered
01-28-11, 12:09 AM
Concurrent threads, same topic- Confusing! Norman, although you refuse to guide, advise, help, answer about the Valentine Mystery, can you combine the threads? In a Forum such as this, the game moderator SHOULD NOT BE SILENT

Unregistered
01-28-11, 12:12 AM
Right, there should have been a BAkery Story update announcement on here. Thought that was part of what this forum was for.

Unregistered
01-28-11, 12:20 AM
Concurrent threads, same topic- Confusing! Norman, although you refuse to guide, advise, help, answer about the Valentine Mystery, can you combine the threads? In a Forum such as this, the game moderator SHOULD NOT BE SILENT

Norman doesn't work on the weekend. Try bumping this on Monday.

Unregistered
01-28-11, 12:24 AM
It's not the weekend here in Cali. It's Thursday night!!

Unregistered
01-28-11, 12:26 AM
fLAMEYHAWK??

Unregistered
01-28-11, 12:31 AM
Although MIA stands for "missing in action" and it's hard to think of Norman as really doing anything around here, he has been hiding under his desk. He has been conducting the all important contests and that's abut it. And yes, it is Thursday. I believe there is some sort of scandal going on with this Valentine app...like maybe it was released by accident and now they have yanked it back. Norman has no answers, so he is probably hiding in an undisclosed location.

Unregistered
01-28-11, 12:35 AM
It's not the weekend here in Cali. It's Thursday night!!

I was just guessing. It is Friday night here. I just wanted to try to be nice rather than saying stop being so **** angry and give the guy a break!

Unregistered
01-28-11, 01:01 AM
I was just guessing. It is Friday night here. I just wanted to try to be nice rather than saying stop being so **** angry and give the guy a break!

What kind of break should we give him? Arm? Leg? Just kidding. But he is the public face of the company to the customers, but he doesn't say or do anything that is helpful around here except "apologize for the inconvenience".
He gets paid to be here in the evenings and all he is doing lately is running the contests. This place is burning up with questions...my guess is that TL hasn't figured out what lie to tell us about it yet or even if they will address it. Norman takes their money...so he's part of it. He doesn't need a break. He needs to recover his moral center. People have a right to angry. And they have a right to express it.

Unregistered
01-28-11, 01:03 AM
Youre kidding right? Or new to the forum? New to the planet? Why?? Why should TL or Norman, as their rep, get a break from me? I have spent around $500 on BS and yes, we are angry as he?? about this unannounced, apparently expensive new game, that is not even an upgrade. Are you Norman's Mom, girlfriend or his attorney? Butt out.

Unregistered
01-28-11, 02:08 AM
Youre kidding right? Or new to the forum? New to the planet? Why?? Why should TL or Norman, as their rep, get a break from me? I have spent around $500 on BS and yes, we are angry as he?? about this unannounced, apparently expensive new game, that is not even an upgrade. Are you Norman's Mom, girlfriend or his attorney? Butt out.

If you are so worried about the new game being expensive... DONT BUY IT. You are all getting so worked up about a game, and nobody is forcing you to buy it. Build a bridge.... and get over it.

Unregistered
01-28-11, 02:36 AM
If you are so worried about the new game being expensive... DONT BUY IT. You are all getting so worked up about a game, and nobody is forcing you to buy it. Build a bridge.... and get over it.

You have a right to your opinion...but to say for people to get over it is really insulting. A lot of us have put money into these games because we relied on TL's promise of weekly updates. At this point, I would be happy if we got a good one once a month. Now they "release" a game, some people bought it and now it is nowhere to be found. In the meantime Norman is ducking us as usual when anything controversial comes up. Is that new Valentine Bakery going to be supported? Why was it yanked? We have invested our money...we have a right to answers.