PDA

View Full Version : in deep and need to have it asap

shevagool7
09-10-14, 03:27 PM
i have reported a player twice and the player is afraid to get blocked forever (the player told another neighbor-in-common that ). i tried to ignore the player whenever the player visit my land, the player no longer post on my wall (afraid to get blocked forever) but i feel threatening, its worst than posting. you know what i mean? it looks like terrorist everyday. i payed 50 diamond to change the land name 5 times but the player still find me. what is the point for my diamond to change the land name? 1. waste my diamond. 2. how come the player still can find me? i checked the player wall, there is none of my msgs on the wall and neighbors-in-common. 3. the situation has been 1 month till now. im in deep of fear. 4. the harasser is afraid to post on my main account (i have 5 accounts) so the harasser posted on my other four. 5. the harasser have posted 65 msgs within an hour, scaring me in deep. 6. the harasser told me he/she ll report to police because im cyber-bullying her/him because i wrote this on my wall "due to the harasser is active again, i prefer no msgs at all on my wall". i could report to federal agent of cyber-bullying this situation but i have been thinking for the harasser who is just turn 10 but this harasser is the worst one i have ever faced there are a lot of things which i cant remember right now but i have a few suggestion to protect me and other players

my suggestion: 1. the game should have the forever blocked system. it means even via neighbors-in-common, the harassers still can see what victim wrote.
2.it should have the blocked for those who has been reported 2,3,4,5 times and continue the behavior of harassing, cyber-bullying and spamming. it means the punishment should be getting stronger like 3 days, 5 days, a month, etc. if more than 3 times, the harassers should be banned
3. the player should have their own blocking system to whom harassing, spamming and cyber-bullying to avoid the harassers see them in the future
4. the game should control the age of player, for example, over 15 for what type of game or the kids who are under 15 need to have parents' permission

kooky panda
09-10-14, 05:47 PM
For in game harassment, please continue reporting and working with support@teamlava.com

I also would advise not responding back to this player and also not referring to this player on your own wall.
It is best to delete post and ignore them.

There is a blocking feature that has been released to a few TL games. Hopefully it will come to Castle soon.

Note: As per the terms of service: (http://www.storm8.com/terms)
To play the games,you must be age 13 or older, and if you are between the ages of 13 and 18, your legal guardian has reviewed and agrees to these Terms of Use.