PDA

View Full Version : Ocean Owl

MyBerk78
09-10-14, 02:38 PM
have have bred Rainguin-Panda with no luck... now...any other combos for an ocean owl?

kooky panda
09-10-14, 02:45 PM
have have bred Rainguin-Panda with no luck... now...any other combos for an ocean owl?
I used Frostfang and Panda.

sanya87
09-11-14, 01:33 AM
Me too I used frostfang and panda and finally got it after many many fails!

MyBerk78
09-11-14, 02:42 AM
me too....i was using those first...nothing.....then was advised about the Rainguin-Panda so been trying that..with not much luck either...no wonder it's so rare to get :(

sanya87
09-11-14, 03:19 AM
Just keep trying I guess, no other way... Good luck! :)

SANDSCApe
09-11-14, 04:20 PM
Truly, all you need is a combo that has Water and Nature. Your best bet is one that has ONLY Water and Nature, so that you can only get Turtisle, Aquatter or Ocean Owl. Only 2 fails.

Rainguin-Panda worked on my daughter's forest and my baby forest, but that combo adds Water-Earth hybrids and Earth-Nature hybrids, for a total of 9 possible fails.

There are no two animals that will work better than another pair to create a Water-Nature combination. If you want the Owl, the whole Owl, and nothing but the Owl, don't use any additional elements. Water-Nature. No more. No less.

MyBerk78
09-16-14, 05:29 AM
sadly still no ocean owl and i have sold too many to count Turtisle and nearly as many Aquatter now... this really gets you down when you try but you never get any luck...

MyBerk78
09-17-14, 01:22 AM
yay FINALLY!!!

my lucky combination was an Aquatter (lvl 8) and my Pandaffodil (lvl12)

Em_storm
11-16-14, 01:05 PM
I almost always breed with single color animals because as SANDSCApe pointed out, less potential fails. This time, however, frustrated by repeated fails, I used Turtisle & Fairy Ferret.

JeannesThinkin
11-16-14, 03:32 PM
yay FINALLY!!!

my lucky combination was an Aquatter (lvl 8) and my Pandaffodil (lvl12)

Congrats! Lol, sorry a little late. I got Ocean Owl as a byproduct when trying for the Unicorn with Fairy Ferret and Iciclaw. I got my second one with Vinotaur and Ocean Owl. Which doesn't really help...

Boomya314
11-04-15, 12:57 AM
Need a combo for Ocean owl fast! Otherwise I will rage like heck!

kooky panda
11-04-15, 08:51 AM
Need a combo for Ocean owl fast! Otherwise I will rage like heck!
There are some combos listed on the previous posts.
Good Luck!