PDA

View Full Version : Home Design: New Poll/ Holiday Suggestion Thread 9-10-14

kooky panda
09-10-14, 11:00 AM
What New Items Would You Like to See?

You can only vote once, but pick as many as you want!!

Also please suggest any additional items /decorations you would like to see added to the game.

Since it can take months for new items to hit the games, please start suggesting any Holiday /Winter /Fall items you would like to see.

noguchi glass table
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608003597993970330&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

KitsuneLady
09-11-14, 04:55 PM
Maybe some lit outdoor pine trees and bushes? Not with decorations, just lights. Like in real life. >.>; And I dunno if this is too religious, but I think a manger scene would be nice. Oh, do we have an area rug with a snowflake pattern? I'd like one if not. Light blue with white snowflakes, preferably.

These others aren't really holiday-themed, but I think a free-standing stone arch for outside would be cool, too. And a black wrought-iron fence. Hum...I'd also like some cattail clumps. Like how the daffodils are, but with cattails? I like the flowers and all, but I need something a little more uh...brown, or dead-looking. For fall/winter. I won't ask for dry/tan stalks on them, if that's pushing the "dead plant" thing too far. XD but I'd like it if they were!

idduna
09-14-14, 05:06 PM
We could use some different wallpapers. Not cartoon like. Maybe wood. Definitely more seasonal items. I would like trees.

weavingaway
10-13-14, 11:33 AM
Please..Please..Please..New wallpaper! maybe a brick or a stone or a wood that actually matches up with the nice floors we already have...no cartoons and please no neons(yuk)..something a little more "grown-up"(wallpaper is always the hardest thing for me to choose when redecorating because most is either themed or cartoonish)..French door idea would be beautiful as well..or even bay windows..now we're talking

weavingaway
10-13-14, 11:43 AM
Ooooh a black rod iron fence with the little points would be so classy(I am so into fences too)..the lit pines (also an awesome idea)..not real BIG ones but ones like the reg. pines we already have would make my day

Em_storm
10-14-14, 07:15 AM
A wrought iron fence would be awesome.

I would like to see some pies. Pumpkin or apple or pecan or one with berries, peach cobbler, something we can put out when company comes. (Great. Now I'm getting hungry.)

Some mid-century modern furniture would be cool.

If we had a Victorian update, maybe we could have one of those bikes with the extra large front wheel. It could also make for some wonderful wallpaper and furniture selections.

ohheydashley
10-19-14, 02:49 PM
I would really love to have a way to create a doorway that leads to the back yard! I'm hoping that the French Doors might work for this, but I really would love to at least be able to place doorways.
I'm not sure if it would be too much work, but this would be a great way to also make it so that we can choose the placements of the doorways between rooms! Although it's nice that they are automatically created, it would be great to be able to choose ourselves!

I also agree that a Victorian update would be AMAZING!!!

Hannah396
10-21-14, 06:34 PM
More plants! Most of the flowers are spring ones. How about chrysanthemums and marigolds too? And poinsettias, and I second the Nativity scene someone else suggested. (No one is forced to buy anything but for those that would like it, it sure would be nice!) And definitely more real life/natural wallpapers. We have way too many colors of wallpaper with big dots!! Would also like to have a choice of snow in the yard. And why is the garden tile only for indoors? That makes no sense. Let us put some of those floor tiles outside too! More trees would also be nice—sugar maples in Fall for instance! Norway maples (the bur***dy colored ones) would be pretty also and they are that pretty wine color in spring & summer so it wouldn't be just a Fall tree. I'd also like to be able to determine the height of wall decorations. And please make some nice Christmas/winter wreaths. Why is it that the mantel clock can't be placed on the mantel? Why not make the Teddy Bear able to be put on a bed or sofa? And could we have a pet dog? What are the dog bones for anyway?

supersyd101
10-31-14, 07:23 PM
Oh a Nativity scene is a GREAT IDEA!!! love it!!
Also I love the teddy bear, tree and pet idea too!!

supersyd101
10-31-14, 07:28 PM
I would love to have a new style door that you can move around!!
Also I think it would be really cool if you could make regular windows with a starry night view of outside!!
New wallpapers would be great! I'm not big on bold pattern ones but ones that look nice:)
Oh one more thing! I think it would be really neat to make something that moved! Like water moving in a fountain or a dog rolling around in your yard a fish tank with moving fish!
Thanks!!

kooky panda
11-07-14, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the suggestions! A new poll will be up shortly!