PDA

View Full Version : Reset the white ball after you've aimed

Danoz19
09-10-14, 02:12 AM
When you can set the white after your opponent scratches if you aim, you can't reset the white. That's what I believed until recently when I've had a few opponents do this. I play the app on iPhone. Can someone tell me how to reset the white if I've already aimed?

Danoz19
09-10-14, 04:14 AM
Also, this can happen when choosing a pocket for the black after your opponent scratches.

[S8] Regina
09-10-14, 05:09 PM
Hi Danoz19, we tested this and were able to move the white ball around a few times after aiming- aimed, moved it, aimed, etc. You can continue to move the white ball around and aim, as long as you keep note of the timer. The only way to strike the ball, or any ball, after aiming is to use the power bar on the side, before the timer runs out. If you experience this issue again, please let us know so that we can investigate more!

In regards to choosing a pocket for the 8Ball, you can only designate one pocket, and once chosen, you cannot choose again. If you miss, and have another opportunity to hit the 8Ball again after your opponent's turn, you can again, pick one pocket.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!