PDA

View Full Version : Expand and Notifications problem

lunlun01
01-27-11, 08:14 PM
I want to know why my food ready notification is not work, I pushed the food ready button to turn on and when I have 7 & 10 neighborhood the expand icon suddenly disappeared. So I just only use 100,000 coins and diamond to add area not fair.Please help me solved the problem. Thanks a lot.

Unregistered
01-27-11, 08:23 PM
I want to know why my food ready notification is not work, I pushed the food ready button to turn on and when I have 7 & 10 neighborhood the expand icon suddenly disappeared. So I just only use 100,000 coins and diamond to add area not fair.Please help me solved the problem. Thanks a lot.

You need a minimum number of neighbours to be able to BUY the expansion with COINS.

lunlun01
01-27-11, 08:33 PM
You need a minimum number of neighbours to be able to BUY the expansion with COINS.

I ready achieve the number of neighbours.

Unregistered
01-27-11, 08:39 PM
I ready achieve the number of neighbours.

I dont understand your issue then. Are you saying that you arent happy that expansions cost coins? You original post said that you can only expand with 100,000 coins or gems. Can you give more information on what your concern is?

lunlun01
01-27-11, 09:21 PM
I dont understand your issue then. Are you saying that you arent happy that expansions cost coins? You original post said that you can only expand with 100,000 coins or gems. Can you give more information on what your concern is?
NONONO...if you want to expansions the bakery story you can 1. use coins 2. gems 3. find designated number of neighborhood. My friend can use NO.3 to add there bakery story but I can't when I find enough neighborhood to use the expansions the 7 OR 10 neighborh icon suddenly disappeared. sorry for my poor english.

Unregistered
01-27-11, 09:58 PM
NONONO...if you want to expansions the bakery story you can 1. use coins 2. gems 3. find designated number of neighborhood. My friend can use NO.3 to add there bakery story but I can't when I find enough neighborhood to use the expansions the 7 OR 10 neighborh icon suddenly disappeared. sorry for my poor english.

Your friend has it wrong. There are 3 requirements to be able to expand.

1. Be a certain level to unlock the expansion. The expansion will not show up until you have unlocked it.
2. Have a minimum number of neighbours. The number of neighbours increases with each expansion. Once you have the minimum number of neighbours the "option" disappears. The reason it disappears is because it is a requirement and you have achieved it.
3. Have enough coins to be able to purchase the expansion.

There is also an option to expand using gems. But I have never used that one, so I dont know what the minimum requirements for it are.

You still have to BUY the expansion, whether it be with coins or gems, it isn't free!