PDA

View Full Version : android...

nvangel
09-09-14, 07:07 PM
is this going to be another iphone only game (like castle tc) or will it be offered to us neglected android players too?

cocauina
09-09-14, 07:52 PM
is this going to be another iphone only game (like castle tc) or will it be offered to us neglected android players too?

I'm IOS, and I was never able to play Monster Story on IOS, and Android have that game for them, Fantasy Forest Story is seen by many IOS players (from what I've read in the forum), at least I see this game, as a replacement for Monster Story, since TL discontinued for IOS devices...

If TL is going to make this game to Android devices, I don't know, but since Android have MS we, IOS, have FFS.

I'm not saying that Android shouldn't have FFS, it's only my opinion from what I see. :)

And by the way, Castle Story has nothing to do with Fantasy Forest Story, the games are completely different.

nvangel
09-09-14, 09:47 PM
im aware they are different thank u :) oh fyi they stopped monster story on android along time ago. nothing new in it for over a year now

applesmcgee
09-10-14, 01:23 AM
I hope android one day get FFS and CS and HDS... And at full functionality too. DS on android is lacking a lot. I have an android phone but play my TL games only on my ipad as they're much better, so I do feel your pain nvangel

nvangel
09-10-14, 09:49 PM
i hope they do and thank you apples :)

cocauina
09-11-14, 07:01 AM
im aware they are different thank u :) oh fyi they stopped monster story on android along time ago. nothing new in it for over a year now

Oh, didn't know about that.. Probably TL is testing the game with IOS, the game still have a couple of bugs/issue, and when they think the game is ready to be released to Android, they release, I don't know, let's think positive! :)

I like FFS, and CS I played, but I didn't like it so much, so I stopped playing..

About DS, I've to say that Android is a little bit poor, only new features for IOS, and to many features and new things being added at the same time.
I think Android and IOS devices, should have the same games, and the same features, or at least a couple of equal features so Android could enjoy a little bit more of the games, but honestly I don't know if it's more difficult or easy to work for Android apps or IOS apps.

Despite being IOS, I honestly think that Android should have a little more attention. :)