PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Update: Iris Dragon 9-12-2014

kooky panda
09-09-14, 06:27 PM
9 Hours
(http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/farhanbutt1680/media/Mobile%20Uploads/3CB30F9F-23E8-481A-958D-972A5507C951_zpsdfbtcnmd.jpg.html)

Rainbow/Nyx first try get 9 hour. good luck eveyone

http://media.tumblr.com/03cba6ac205f38dd4779e40da3291356/tumblr_inline_nbnmsu8HkD1qm7yoc.png
Even though it?s autumn, nature will continue to flourish. Flower power has taken an entirely new form! Let nature thrive on your Island with the Iris Dragon inDragon Story (https://www.facebook.com/DragonStoryApp)!

cazile81
09-09-14, 06:34 PM
Simply amazing. Wonder if this is gonna be a Diamond hybrid or an Olympus hybrid.

awsumum
09-09-14, 07:19 PM
It's on a rainbow habitat, maybe rainbow/diamond?

Only problem is rainbow habitat holds 4 dragons (rainbow, double rainbow, triple rainbow and pride) will TL increase rainbow habitat to hold 5 (which has never happened before) or increase the number of habitats?

Hoping for increase in habitats *fingers crossed*

bakerystoe
09-10-14, 03:10 AM
May be its rainbow with the colorful types(I think it's three colors hybrid!)

Drachenia
09-10-14, 03:22 AM
It's on a rainbow habitat, maybe rainbow/diamond?

Only problem is rainbow habitat holds 4 dragons (rainbow, double rainbow, triple rainbow and pride) will TL increase rainbow habitat to hold 5 (which has never happened before) or increase the number of habitats?

Hoping for increase in habitats *fingers crossed*

Hello awsumum yes agree, is diamond rainbow I guess :confused: :D

Zummat
09-10-14, 04:00 AM
I need to upgrade my habitat. I would love to get this one. I only have Rainbow and Pride. Double and Triple rainbows have not yet appeared in my breeding attempts.

cazile81
09-10-14, 05:19 AM
Simply amazing. Wonder if this is gonna be a Diamond hybrid or an Olympus hybrid.

Being that Iris was the Greek Goddess of the Rainbow it would be awesome if this is a Diamond hybrid but an Olympus hybrid wouldn't hurt either. I am hoping for it to be a Diamond/Rainbow though.

andromedablack
09-11-14, 03:55 PM
I wonder why people want new diamond hybrids, breeding an ultra rare dragon is almost impossible for many players. I hope it would be an Olympus hybrid because it will be easier to breed.

Drachenia
09-11-14, 09:39 PM
I wonder why people want new diamond hybrids, breeding an ultra rare dragon is almost impossible for many players. I hope it would be an Olympus hybrid because it will be easier to breed.

It is certainly not Olympus will be dragons, Iris sits in a rainbow habitat. It is 100% a rainbow dragon

jim23cash
09-12-14, 02:00 AM
Maybe it's a rainbow Olympus breed, for Iris was certainly the goddess of rainbows.

cedkugedchgd
09-12-14, 05:26 AM
It is certainly not Olympus will be dragons, Iris sits in a rainbow habitat. It is 100% a rainbow dragon

uhm, are you serious? it could be a olympus/rainbow hybrid, so it could also sit in an olympus habitat. think before you write.

andromedablack
09-12-14, 05:36 AM

I can see that it's in a rainbow habitat. You didn't understand my post.

Drachenia
09-12-14, 09:57 AM
I can see that it's in a rainbow habitat. You didn't understand my post.
I have already understood, but whether dragons for Olympus are easier to breeding it. My answer no. I get Olympus Dionysus, Hades not, I have the breeding of the two abandoned.

buttabdullah99
09-12-14, 10:51 AM
Here it is super rare Rainbow/Olympus
http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag331/farhanbutt1680/Mobile%20Uploads/3CB30F9F-23E8-481A-958D-972A5507C951_zpsdfbtcnmd.jpg (http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/farhanbutt1680/media/Mobile%20Uploads/3CB30F9F-23E8-481A-958D-972A5507C951_zpsdfbtcnmd.jpg.html)
Ready for a lot of mists and mindwolt fails 😁😁😁

Drachenia
09-12-14, 10:58 AM
Ouch is difficult to breeding Rainbow / Olympus I got Hercules, Apollo 3x, Socjal, Mist and now again 14 hours. No iris in sight until now. Why so hard to make the breeding TL?

ginamarie510
09-12-14, 11:15 AM
It's 9 hours and it's not going to be easy on this one, I have tried 8 times with different combos and still nothing.

orleansparish
09-12-14, 11:25 AM
Another rainbow dragion ill never be able to breed. Im still sore over missing out on pride. And how ive yet to get double after hundreds times of trying.

dragon1064
09-12-14, 11:26 AM

knj00
09-12-14, 11:31 AM

First try o_o lucky. Congrats!!

I so give up on this one, lol. :)

Drachenia
09-12-14, 11:35 AM
Ouch is difficult to breeding Rainbow / Olympus I got Hercules, Apollo 3x, Socjal, Mist and now again 14 hours. No iris in sight until now. Why so hard to make the breeding TL?

Was Mist. I breed now with Nyx / Rainbow and got 14 hours

farmday0123
09-12-14, 11:44 AM

Good job, congratulation my friend :p. I got cute mist did u see hihi

dragon1064
09-12-14, 11:51 AM
thanks! TL gave it to me cause tried so hard to get Double and Triple but coudn't get them

andromedablack
09-12-14, 05:07 PM
Rainbow + Nyx 9 hours first try, good luck:)

Drachenia
09-13-14, 11:59 AM
My breeding list:

Was Mist. I breed now with Nyx / Rainbow and got Mist
I breeding with Rainbow/Fates = 2x Mist and 14 hours :(

athena238
09-13-14, 07:15 PM
Whoohoo just got 9 hrs. with Rainbow n Nyx :)

bakerystoe
09-13-14, 08:08 PM
Look likes the rainbow Nyx combo really work! I will try it :)

Zummat
09-13-14, 08:36 PM
I tried plain old Olympus/Rainbow and got 14 hours. Turned out to be Patches. I have nightmares about Patches dragons. They were a plague in my kingdom. :p

Second try is with Hades/Rainbow and got 6 hours. Oh well at least it's a short time fail.

Good luck everyone!

buttabdullah99
09-14-14, 10:18 AM
My first try gave me 21 hrs OH well 😫😫

Zummat
09-14-14, 10:46 AM
Second try with Hades/Rainbow, 6 hours turned out to be another Hercules.

Third try was Olympus/Rainbow back in den and got 4 hours. A good fail because it's Athena and I haven't even tried to breed that one. Lol!

farmday0123
09-14-14, 11:33 AM
After so many fail with mist I got 22 hours.. I am done with this iris, going to try old dragon

rissah
09-14-14, 11:46 AM
Beautiful dragon!

Drachenia
09-14-14, 12:38 PM
My breeding list:

I breeding with Rainbow/Fates = 2x Mist and 14 hours :(

Rainbow/Fates get Mist
Breending Combo: Poseidon/Rainbow get 2xApollo again 14 hours :( :( :(

freesiawoods
09-14-14, 10:21 PM
My rainbow is still all alone in his habitat :-(

Drachenia
09-15-14, 07:38 AM
I'm annoyed, why is the breed of IRiS so hard?

My breeding list:

I breeding with Rainbow/Fates = 2x Mist and 14 hours
Rainbow/Fates get Mist
Breeding pair: Poseidon/Rainbow get 3x Apollo, 2x Mist
Breeding pair: Pride/Olympus Sunrise not good breeding pair
Breeding pair: Nyx/Rainbow 3x Mist
Breeding pair: Olympus/Rainbow 2x Mist again 14 hours :( :( :( :( :mad:

debhutchinson
09-15-14, 10:53 AM
Got Iris with Olympus & Rainbow after many attempts. Now that I have her, I have no where to put her. TL please allow the Rainbow habitat to hold 5 dragons (at least temporarily) so that I may take Iris dragon off the nest. :)

sfinks101
09-16-14, 04:01 AM
Argh, the midvolt dragon makes this one a bit though.
Anyone have a combo that would exclude this 22 hour outcome?

andromedablack
09-16-14, 04:27 AM
Just got my second Iris with Rainbow / Nyx. :D That's the best combo I think, it gave me Iris, Hercules, Mist and then again Iris. I'll continue with this because I want Patchwork and Zeus.

Drachenia
09-16-14, 05:36 AM

My breeding list:

Rainbow/Fates get Mist
Breeding pair: Pride/Olympus get Sunrise not good breeding pair
Breeding pair: Nyx/Rainbow get 3x Mist
Breeding pair: Olympus/Rainbow get 3x Mist, 2x Mindvolt, Patchwork again 16 hours Ouch ouch ouch :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad:

tuffyjkitten
09-16-14, 09:10 AM
Well here is an interesting fail trying for Iris using Pride and Poseidon....I got a Diamond!!15535

maizee0404
09-16-14, 09:56 AM
Well here is an interesting fail trying for Iris using Pride and Poseidon....I got a Diamond!!15535

Nice fail!! Well done tuffy :)

chaselance
09-16-14, 06:35 PM
Just got my second Iris with Rainbow / Nyx. :D That's the best combo I think, it gave me Iris, Hercules, Mist and then again Iris. I'll continue with this because I want Patchwork and Zeus.

wow I wish I had your luck ive spent 250 in gold speeding up with rainbow/nx and all I get are mists 14 so far, 5 mindvolts, 7 apollos, and 10 Hercules, 1 nyx, and of course 12 patchwork

chaselance
09-16-14, 10:15 PM
you know TL really needs to look into their breeding ratios because this is ridiculous I just bought 1,400 in gold trying for this dragon and I just went through another 1,200 gold trying and still did not get him. at this rate I would of been better off just buying him outright. and than TL wonders why people get discouraged with this game and stop playing.
I used the combo even seems to use to get it Rainbow x Nyx fails
21 mists
5 patchwork
4 mindvolt
4 social
5 Hercules
2 Athena
6 Apollo
1 nyx
this is not including my above fails from last 3 days

Drachenia
09-17-14, 03:03 AM
you know TL really needs to look into their breeding ratios because this is ridiculous I just bought 1,400 in gold trying for this dragon and I just went through another 1,200 gold trying and still did not get him. at this rate I would of been better off just buying him outright. and than TL wonders why people get discouraged with this game and stop playing.
21 mists
5 patchwork
4 mindvolt
4 social
5 Hercules
2 Athena
6 Apollo
1 nyx

Hello chaselance, yes agree. For the gold would been to buy Iris. I do not understand it, he is a Super Rares so difficult to breed !!!!!!!

Drachenia
09-17-14, 04:05 AM

My breeding list:

Rainbow/Fates get Mist
Breeding pair: Olympus/Rainbow get 4x Mist, 2x Mindvolt, Patchwork, Apollo again 4 hours I get Atehena

Finally something that I have not yet have from the Olympus dragon, now please dear TL Iris to me give. Thank you

Drachenia
09-18-14, 06:52 AM
Originally Posted by Drachenia

My breeding list:

Rainbow/Fates get Mist
Breeding pair: Olympus/Rainbow get 7x Mist, 3x Mindvolt, 2x Patchwork, Apollo, Athena
Breeding pair: Apollo/Rainbow 14 hours :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kami365
09-18-14, 06:57 AM
so far I got 3 Mist back to back.,I think breeding new dragon is quite difficult for higher players now.

Drachenia
09-18-14, 09:58 AM
so far I got 3 Mist back to back.,I think breeding new dragon is quite difficult for higher players now.

Hello Kami! yes I agree with you, but I love rainbow dragon and want to buy Prism. I hope that TL the grace proves and I get to breeding my Iris. :D

orleansparish
09-18-14, 12:00 PM
21 mists
5 patchwork
4 mindvolt
4 social
5 Hercules
2 Athena
6 Apollo
1 nyx

All of the rainbows suck like this. But dude/Dudette the gold used is seriously insane. No one dragon is worth that much money. Better to just buy it outright and lie and say you bred it on the first try. Like some people do. ;)

buttabdullah99
09-18-14, 12:13 PM
All of the rainbows suck like this. But dude/Dudette the gold used is seriously insane. No one dragon is worth that much money. Better to just buy it outright and lie and say you bred it on the first try. Like some people do. ;)
Totally agree and u know I also posted about those people who said I GOT ETC DRAGON ON FIRST TRY but don't know why my posted was removed 😬😬😝😝

Drachenia
09-18-14, 04:18 PM
Totally agree and u know I also posted about those people who said I GOT ETC DRAGON ON FIRST TRY but don't know why my posted was removed ��������

Yes agree wholeheartedly. I'm annoyed because it not always works out at 1 for Super Rare Dragon. TL Please make the breeding for LV 150 lighter make for Iris please

Drachenia
09-18-14, 04:20 PM

Yes agree wholeheartedly. I'm annoyed because it not always works out at 1 for Super Rare Dragon.

Drachenia
09-18-14, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by Drachenia

My breeding list:

Rainbow/Fates get Mist
Breeding pair: Olympus/Rainbow get 7x Mist, 3x Mindvolt, 2x Patchwork, Apollo, Athena
Breeding pair: Apollo/Rainbow get Patchwork against 22 hours :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm so sad breeding breeding and breeding cannot get Iris, only dragon already have. I'm So sad, because it makes no more fun.

sfinks101
09-19-14, 01:48 AM
Got this With plain rainbow and Nyx With under 10 attempts.
Belive my first 5-7 attempts was With a regular Olympus.

Does anyone know if there is any different in useing common or rare dragon when breeding? OR is commen and super rare the same outcome possabilyties?

Kami365
09-19-14, 05:36 AM
I give up the Iris dragon for the time being b'coz got 5 Mist back to back,will try sometime later next week.:confused:

Drachenia
09-20-14, 08:58 PM
I get my Iris, oh I'm happy Juhuuuuuu

awsumum
09-20-14, 11:20 PM
Congratulations sweetie! Yay! :)

Drachenia
09-21-14, 06:15 AM
Congratulations sweetie! Yay! :)

Hi yes it is Iris. Thank you awsumum

ndtrance
09-21-14, 10:58 AM

Congratulations on Iris! I know you worked hard to get it :-)

andromedablack
09-21-14, 02:54 PM
Sorry but some people indeed get dragons in the first try, being lucky for one time doesn't make you a liar. It's just a matter of luck. Personally I got Iris on my first try but I'm level 93 and it was the first time I get a dragon on first try. I've never bought gold in this game and I never had enough gold to buy one of the dragons I want but can't breed, like Pixie and Seahorse.

freesiawoods
09-21-14, 06:46 PM
Sorry but some people indeed get dragons in the first try, being lucky for one time doesn't make you a liar. It's just a matter of luck. Personally I got Iris on my first try but I'm level 93 and it was the first time I get a dragon on first try. I've never bought gold in this game and I never had enough gold to buy one of the dragons I want but can't breed, like Pixie and Seahorse.

Indeed you are very lucky. Congrats and enjoy the lovely dragon.

chaselance
09-25-14, 06:31 PM

Which combo finally worked for you I still haven't been able to breed him yet?

rosewaterlily
09-25-14, 06:33 PM
Wow, nine hours first try. Didn't expect that at all. I got double rainbow first try too, but I've bred for triple rainbow hundreds of times and nada, and never got pride. Rainbows are so random. Upgrading my rainbow habitat now.

chaselance
09-25-14, 06:34 PM
Wow, nine hours first try. Didn't expect that at all. I got double rainbow first try too, but I've bred for triple rainbow hundreds of times and nada, and never got pride. Rainbows are so random. Upgrading my rainbow habitat now.

Which combo did you use?

jptheripper
11-21-14, 05:26 PM
olypums rainbow for a month straight. 7th social. no iris. so frustrating