PDA

View Full Version : Important Issue

cosmicjelly9490
09-09-14, 03:47 PM
We need a blocking feature in this game (and all other TL games) for both platforms (iOS and Android). There's so much harassment and bullying in this game and it's getting out of hand.
I understand that the staff cannot police walls constantly, and I'm sure you already have your hands full with an abundance of issues that need to be addressed, so there needs to be a block feature, not only to help you with your workload, but also in order to empower players to protect themselves immediately from people disrupting our enjoyment of the game. I feel like this is an issue that should take priority over what decorations and catalogs we're hoping for. Those, while nice and wanted by many, should take a backseat to the issue of having our enjoyment of the game dampened or even snuffed out completely by verbal assaults, threats, and constant pestering.
Please post your support if you also feel this change would enhance gameplay, make a better environment, and discourage harassment.

kooky panda
09-09-14, 06:54 PM
There has been tons of feedback on players wanting a block feature, that is why TL is slowly releasing the new block feature to all the games.

When releasing a new feature like this, sometimes TL likes to only release to a few games, to test and work out any bugs and gather feedback of what the players like or dislike about the new feature.

The block feature is not available in Fashion Story yet, but we will be integrating it into more games in the future. In the meantime, please continue to report inappropriate content to support@teamlava.com as you have been so a support agent can look into it for you. Be sure to include a screenshot or copy of the inappropriate content, your Storm8 ID and the offender's Storm8 ID when you write in. Thank you!