PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

Unregistered
01-27-11, 07:33 PM
Dear teamlava,
I love bakery story but im having a problem. I fill up all my counters with food and drinks like normal. But recently, I've been seeing that even if I exit the app for even one minute I am completely sold out. It makes a quick buck but it takes a long time to replenish what i have lost. PLEASE HELP!!

tkglpn@yahoo.com
01-27-11, 07:52 PM
Dear teamlava,
I love bakery story but im having a problem. I fill up all my counters with food and drinks like normal. But recently, I've been seeing that even if I exit the app for even one minute I am completely sold out. It makes a quick buck but it takes a long time to replenish what i have lost. PLEASE HELP!!

i need help to i need to restart mine help me plz.

Unregistered
01-27-11, 08:02 PM
i need help to i need to restart mine help me plz.

You cant restart your game. Why do you want to restart? There are quite a few threads with hints on how to solve some of the problems people are having that cause them to want to restart. Do a search, and you might find some answers.

Unregistered
01-27-11, 08:04 PM
Dear teamlava,

This seems to be an issue at the moment. I have had the same thing happen a few times, and I just block my door and get cooking again. I dont think there is anything we can do about it.

Unregistered
01-27-11, 08:21 PM
My bakery won't let anyone in nothing is blocking the door I don't know what to do... There able to come in but after that first step that's it they get a broken heart and leave

Unregistered
01-27-11, 08:24 PM
My bakery won't let anyone in nothing is blocking the door I don't know what to do... There able to come in but after that first step that's it they get a broken heart and leave

Is there anything blocking your host table?

Unregistered
01-27-11, 08:38 PM
Is there anything blocking your host table?

I rearranged my chairs I didn't even realize ....thank you so much

Unregistered
01-27-11, 08:41 PM
I rearranged my chairs I didn't even realize ....thank you so much

No problem, sometimes it is something really simple that you just overlook. I have done it myself (blocked my customers so they couldn't come in), and that is why I thought of it. Happy baking.