PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story Update: 9-9-2104

IsisGarden
09-09-14, 11:28 AM
edit(KP) 9-12-14- TL has removed the items. Also they have put some items from autumn chest on sale outside the chest for a limited time.

So ready for the update. I keep checking the app every five minutes. Saw on the blog that Android got a new version. I sure hope IOS gets a new version for Thanksgiving or Christmas.

edit(KP)

http://media.tumblr.com/fdf76de1341d10a51e670a8e10fbe905/tumblr_inline_nbnmz3uzdm1qm7yoc.png
Make sure your seat back and tray tables are in their full upright positions when landing in your Boutique. Show how sky high your style is with the Propeller decoration in Fashion Story (https://www.facebook.com/fashionstory)!

The captain has now turned on the Fashion sign on with these new items:

Turbine decoration
Airplane Seats
Airline Stairs

aiyoosha
09-09-14, 11:31 AM
waiting........

IsisGarden
09-09-14, 11:35 AM
The update is here. It's an airline update. Here's the catalog...

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p773/mrsdboone/2429f3d1a439c1ac6a0e9b4ddf12559e_zps69152363.jpg

IsisGarden
09-09-14, 11:38 AM
Here's the counters.

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p773/mrsdboone/4c876091a8144746fcbb6cbe015a2f12_zpsefc2e48d.jpg

irlanda_c
09-09-14, 11:41 AM
Ugh I was expecting a nice fall catalogue. Im not sure how this theme fits at a store

aiyoosha
09-09-14, 11:43 AM
hmm....

IsisGarden
09-09-14, 11:44 AM
There's a propeller for coins. The LTO is a flight runway. It's for 56 gems. Airplane seats for gems. Airline stairs for gems. There's an Airline dressing room for 20 gems. A turbine for coins. Don't have any pics yet.

IsisGarden
09-09-14, 11:47 AM
Here's the wallpaper. There is a 747 carpet floor tile for 1 gem.

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p773/mrsdboone/ce0ae9aae26e52b51ba92ca67cf64861_zpsf11f09c6.jpg

winterpumpkin
09-09-14, 11:47 AM
Airline theme? Really ? Where is the fall theme? It has been weeks since I have spent gems. I might have to buy a box. :(

IsisGarden
09-09-14, 11:49 AM
Airline theme? Really ? Where is the fall theme? It has been weeks since I have spent gems. I might have to buy a box. :(

We received some Fall stuff last week. That might be all we get. I hope not, but...

aishaibrahims
09-09-14, 11:58 AM
Ugh I was expecting a nice fall catalogue. Im not sure how this theme fits at a store
Ye i really dont want to turn part of my boutique into an airport! And iv already got a flight attendant outfit. Apart from the wallpaper, not my cup of tea x
Oh and at over 50 gems for lto i need to be wowed!!

lelaina752
09-09-14, 12:05 PM
Normally, I wouldn't mind an airplane theme update. It's cute and something different. However, I'm not sure this week is the right time for such a release, especially so close to September 11th. I'm sure it's an oversight but it just seems in bad taste.

IsisGarden
09-09-14, 12:07 PM
Normally, I wouldn't mind an airplane theme update. It's cute and something different. However, I'm not sure this week is the right time for such a release, especially so close to September 11th. I'm sure it's an oversight but it just seems in bad taste.

Hopefully, TL did it to honor September 11th. Also, they may have didn't realize it was this close. I didn't until you mentioned it.

lelaina752
09-09-14, 12:11 PM
Hopefully, TL did it to honor September 11th. Also, they may have didn't realize it was this close. I didn't until you mentioned it.

Yeah, it could totally be either. I was just a little taken aback when I saw the theme.

fatmama64
09-09-14, 12:13 PM
Yay, a great MH17, MH70, 9/11 update!

jewelfang
09-09-14, 12:36 PM
Oh my goodness, what are they thinking? A stewardess uniform is hardly fashionable. Maybe for a Halloween costume, but it is early for that.
I cannot get a good look at the runway, but I do not want an actal air strip in my shop! The racks are seriously just flat out ugly, and the carpet is gems? Lolololol. The girl on the steps might be cute, but on close examination she is not. The only not lame thing about this update is the wallpaper, which I still have no use for, and the fact that the catalogue is 3 hours with decent exp for a short catalogue, so I can farm gems out of it fast.

Really, I have not bought an LTO since early summer. Oh wait, I did buy the 30's jazz band, but it wasn't awesome, I just wanted SOMETHING at that point.

I don't know. Maybe this game has just jumped the shark. We make hundreds of lovely suggestions, yet have had months of mostly ugly updates with like maybe 2 exceptions.

Seriously, next week had better be something I want or I am just done. This isn't a threat, just how I am feeling about the game right now and have bern for a while. Sad and bored. :(

xxxe
09-09-14, 12:49 PM
I used to complain about people complaining about this game but really? Not only is the airline theme a little flat but it's so outrageously gem heavy! Every single thing in the closet is for gems except the scarf. Not only is everything gems it is expensive! 33 gems if you want to buy the whole outfit. The LTO is 56 gems? Insane. The floor tile gems, the mannequin. Pretty much everything but the wallpaper and a turbine trash can? Sorry to be so negative but these gem prices are out of control. I have been saving my gems besides minor set backs with gem traps and still can't afford the LTO even if I wanted it. I wish they would cool the gem heavy updates. It really makes you wonder how expensive the holiday updates will be.

jewelfang
09-09-14, 01:01 PM
Yay, a great MH17, MH70, 9/11 update!

OMG! I just googled MH17 because I did not know to what you are referring, and another Malaysian flight was shot down today. My thoughts go out to all the families of those onboard.

It could not have been intentional, but it is so close to 9/11, and this seems to be more and more common, and airline theme now seems completely tactless. On top of being tacky and gem heavy.

***I just closed my shop. I will come back around Halloween and see if they have their act together or if they are still making gem heavy, ugly updates.
I will miss all my forum friends, and my ingame neighbors! I am sure I will stop by the forums now and then to see what is going on. My best wishes to you all.***

6SweetSt
09-09-14, 01:03 PM
Very disappointed this week! No gems from me.

aishaibrahims
09-09-14, 01:49 PM
OMG! I just googled MH17 because I did not know to what you are referring, and another Malaysian flight was shot down today. My thoughts go out to all the families of those onboard.

It could not have been intentional, but it is so close to 9/11, and this seems to be more and more common, and airline theme now seems completely tactless. On top of being tacky and gem heavy.

***I just closed my shop. I will come back around Halloween and see if they have their act together or if they are still making gem heavy, ugly updates.
I will miss all my forum friends, and my ingame neighbors! I am sure I will stop by the forums now and then to see what is going on. My best wishes to you all.***
Such a shame. I always enjoy reading your posts! But i totally understand, i feel the same about gem heavy updates that arent even nice anymore. I hope when you check back around halloween, they blow you away! Take care x

StevenKevin
09-09-14, 02:42 PM
Maybe the Vicki Barr syndrom but i like this update, ive always found flight attendants terribly sexy (ok not all of them IRL lmao) but theres def something vintage in the catalogue i found appealing..... so maybe an update aimed at male players ;)

mergirl96
09-09-14, 02:52 PM
TL really missed the mark on this update. Usually I like unique themes, but this one lacked creativity. Who would buy a turbine, or airplane seats? The catalog is nice but a little too simple for my taste, and I prefer the past flight attendant costume. The other problem with this update is that it's gem heavy. If TL wants to make more updates where the majority of the items are gems, they should really wow us with amazing designs. I understand that they need to make a profit but they should realize players will only spend on items that are worth their money. As for this theme being released this week, I think it was either poor planning, or they didn't realize what they were doing. Or they didn?t think anyone would be offended.

mantha_501
09-09-14, 03:12 PM
I think, intentional or not, it's really insensitive. Very disappointed with TL this week in more ways than one ��

StevenKevin
09-09-14, 03:24 PM
Im flabbergasted. Unsensitive, poor planning and so on???? Come on noone complained last week that someone could be offended because they saw their house in flame or something similar. Thats a game not a memorial and thats a great update just a bit different but suitable for guys like me who like airports

andromedablack
09-09-14, 03:28 PM
Seriously what's the point of getting an Airplane update in a fashion game? I wonder if there's anyone who will spend all these gems to make a boutique look like an airport. People here waste so much time suggesting great things in the poll thread but all I see lately is one dissapointing update after another.I can't recall the last update I honestly enjoyed. And what a useless catalogue! We already have a flight attendant catalogue in the Halloween edition and they could just bring it back for Halloween like they did last year with Disco and Vampire Queen.
Also personally I find flight attendants tacky with all that make up they're wearing, I don't want them in my boutique.
I love this game but all those high prices and the dissapointing updates lately make me loose my interest. And of course I'm not buying gems again until I see reasonable prices and something worth paying for.
The only time I spend that much for a display was last year for Princess Carriage which is beautiful. I want to see pretty items like this, like Autumn Wedding display, and pretty clothes for my avatar not boring stuff like Neon 90s catalogue or this one.

mantha_501
09-09-14, 03:28 PM
Im flabbergasted. Unsensitive, poor planning and so on???? Come on noone complained last week that someone could be offended because they saw their house in flame or something similar. Thats a game not a memorial and thats a great update just a bit different but suitable for guys like me who like airports

I think this situation is a little different. And that's just my opinion. It's great that some people like the update, I just think it could have been released on a different week

aiyoosha
09-09-14, 05:42 PM
why arent they using these suggestions instead of giving us mediocre ltos and updates, wheres the waterfalls wheres the beautiful displays, wheres the beautiful clothes? why are they wasting time on these nonsense stuff hardly anyone wants. at least if theyre gonna charge us 50+ gems for an lto and gems on a pair of pants or skirt at least have our jaws drop for it.

i dont see the point of polls if theyre not gonna use them

Miss_October
09-09-14, 08:41 PM
I find it untimely to unveil an airline theme during the month of September. Just seems insensitive to me and that's exactly why I'm not purchasing one item from this aeronautic collection. Come on Team Lava......that never occurred to you?

jojopeanut
09-09-14, 08:44 PM
I agree horrible timing for airline theme. I'm also not purchasing any items.

On the topic of higher priced GEM heavy updates expensive LTO. I'm hoping the prices drop soon. I think in the heat of summer vacations, people spending time doing other things i.e. me for one. They increased prices trying to coop loss of GEM buys during this quarter to those players that are more actively playing now. Just a guess. Maybe prices will lower some in the next month.

lmwashburn
09-10-14, 12:09 AM
Maybe they were trying to show their respect to the flight attendants and crew who lost their lives in 9/11. I'm sure there are people who play the game that are flight attendants or know some. Whether or not they realized what time of the year it was it's a cute release. There is plenty of time for fall releases!! Fall doesn't officially start until the end of September. :) I do agree with everyone on these heavy gem LTO's. They are getting out of control! Plus Gems for everything! For carpet, for walls, you can't get anything without paying gems!! Somehow they need to know that it's not right to keep raising the gem prices like that on us! Just saying!

orleansparish
09-10-14, 06:38 AM
Such a boring update. I usually save short times items for later because i dont have time to keep tapping over 30 slots every 3 hours.

I got a good look at the lto and its hideous! I generally dont complain but its nasty,and cheap looking. Compared to last weeks one its kinda like the difference between a bracelet from Tiffanys and a dollar store. Just plastic.

But hey maybe someone will like it! I get to keep saving gems for some stuff next month.

angelmama24
09-10-14, 08:52 AM

The timing for this release is almost insulting. Hopefully it is a terrible oversight on the part of TL. A Twin Towers display would have been wonderful and a fabulous addition to my NYC area in my shop. I already have a stewardess outfit, so I'm choosing to pass on this entire update. Nuf said.

angelmama24
09-10-14, 08:59 AM

I will miss you Jewel. I hope you do return to the game soon. Perhaps Halloween shall be a good time. You've been a great neighbor.

angelmama24
09-10-14, 09:03 AM
why arent they using these suggestions instead of giving us mediocre ltos and updates, wheres the waterfalls wheres the beautiful displays, wheres the beautiful clothes? why are they wasting time on these nonsense stuff hardly anyone wants. at least if theyre gonna charge us 50+ gems for an lto and gems on a pair of pants or skirt at least have our jaws drop for it.

i dont see the point of polls if theyre not gonna use them

I was going to add this point. Why do we have suggestion threads and polls?

3chimom
09-10-14, 08:58 PM

I agree with both of your comments. This is so disappointing and ill timed. We should be celebrating Fall. This game is getting too expensive for the low quality themes and LTOs. What's up Team Lava? Guess it's time to take a break until the next Holiday. Let's get it together Team Lava!

ariesblu
09-10-14, 10:24 PM
This has been an overwhelmingly disappointing update. Wow.

CuteTali
09-10-14, 11:50 PM
Gem prices on LTO's lately make me not even want to bother. I would've probably purchased this week's LTO if it was around 30 gems, but too many weeks in a row with way too high gem prices for LTO's means I'm not gonna be buying any gems for now. Too bad.

filochick1982
09-11-14, 06:57 AM
Not keen on this update at all. Looks like I won't be spending my gems again this week.

minidemon88
09-11-14, 11:20 AM
Most probably they're just showing their respect to those flight attendants and crew who lost their lives during the recent tragic accidents. Though I'm disappointed with the gems heavy update. If the high pricing still continue, I can't imagine what it will be like during the holiday updates. *sigh*

winterpumpkin
09-11-14, 11:38 AM
I agree with both of your comments. This is so disappointing and ill timed. We should be celebrating Fall. This game is getting too expensive for the low quality themes and LTOs. What's up Team Lava? Guess it's time to take a break until the next Holiday. Let's get it together Team Lava!

We'll said! 👏👏

angelmama24
09-11-14, 02:59 PM
I'm sorry if I was trying to be kind in my previous posts re the current airplane update on the anniversary of the devastation on 9/11. Does TL have some AL Queda terrorists working for them? That could be the only explanation. I've decided to take a break from the game after the death of my mom, but this clinched it for me. WTF is wrong with you people? Do you seriously believe that being a multi billion dollar industry excludes you from such horrendous errors? Get your heads out of the clouds and return to reality. Then maybe I'll return to your game.

bunnycatneko
09-11-14, 08:17 PM
No one found that all updates are gone???????who can tell me why????.........well,although I do not like them,but I care a bit.....→_→

mergirl96
09-11-14, 09:41 PM
No one found that all updates are gone???????who can tell me why????.........well,although I do not like them,but I care a bit.....→_→
I just looked and you're right, there's no evidence of this week's update left.

Cytheran
09-11-14, 10:07 PM
I just spent a half hour going back and forth over the catalog going "wait, where is the new update stuff?" Finally came here to figure out where it went. I admit, I hadn't even been thinking about 9/11, but I'm glad that TL did the right thing by removing the update. I'm sure it had nothing to do with 9/11 or anything like that, but it's the sensitive thing to do.

aiyoosha
09-11-14, 10:11 PM
Thank you for taking it out, now I see we have the autumn chest out for sale now! Thank you for doing this tl.

KadeeDid
09-11-14, 10:14 PM

I thought I had gone blind. Couldn't find them anywhere. Still have 1 skirt on a rack.

poisonoushades
09-11-14, 10:26 PM
Seriously?!? That is such a lame reason to remove them!! People are WAY too sensitive! Ridiculous -_-

jewelfang
09-11-14, 10:29 PM
Interesting that they removed the update. It was the right thing to do all things considered. Not that I thought TL did it on purpose.

But now we have a new chest, can anyone post pictures? Do you think we will get the airline stuff as a "new" update at a later time?.

I still am pretty bored playing. I did not stop because I was offended by the update, but because it was gem heavy and ugly, imo, and a lot of recent updates have been. Add to that I am now fully expanded and have all but the most recent catalogues to 2, and many to 4, and I cannot help but be bored until there are more interesting updates that make me want to redecorate and lay out the new items.

I will keep checking the forums on update days to see if we have some new wow factor stuff that isn't quite so gem intensive. Still iss you all and hope to see you soon! Please post pics of the new chest items if you open it :-)

jewelfang
09-11-14, 10:34 PM

Well, when some people accuse the devs of conspiring with or even being terrorists, which is just ridiculous btw, it still might get them to take notice.

Personally I do not think thay even thought it was a related thing. There was no intentional insensitivity on thair part. But a lot of freaking out by people did happen so....

poisonoushades
09-11-14, 10:41 PM
Can we at least get a different update then?! Those are free gems I'm missing out on because people want to act like children and cause drama unnecessarily!

cakebaby75
09-12-14, 12:15 AM
I have noticed, as have other players that last weeks update Looking Fly has been removed, catalogue and all decorations have been removed.

The Autumn Chest items have been released some for coins and some for gems to replace decoration items but there is no new catalogue.

As of when I posted this, you have 4 days left to purchase the Autumn items.

cakebaby75
09-12-14, 12:27 AM
Autumn Runway, Autumn Display, Mitten Display, pumpkin Vases and Sofa all for coins.

Apple bobbing and some other decorations for coins.

Thank you TL Autumn Display has been on my wish list for ages!

mergirl96
09-12-14, 12:45 AM
I'm amazed they are selling really nice items for coins. I thought these things came from boxes. Wow TL, this is a really nice way to make up for an unintentional mistake. You guys deserve major thanks. Here are some of the coin items.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af315/rewa398/Screenshot_2014-09-12-02-51-43-1_zpsfvb8in0d.png (http://s1019.photobucket.com/user/rewa398/media/Screenshot_2014-09-12-02-51-43-1_zpsfvb8in0d.png.html)

aishaibrahims
09-12-14, 01:48 AM
Wow, i guess making these changes to the update shows it was not intentional and that they do care about upsetting customers. I also cannot believe these beautiful autumn displays are coins, i had to rub my eyes and double check! Thanks so much teamlava, you have my respect back!

cakebaby75
09-12-14, 02:02 AM
I'm so happy with the items TL have offered for coins! Thanks TL.

I was surprised to see the Looking Fly update removed overnight but their quick reaction and solution tells me it was not intentional to upset or cause offence with the timing of the update.

lelaina752
09-12-14, 02:41 AM
Thank you TL. For taking our feelings into consideration and for offering the chest items for coins. It was a kind thing to do. I really appreciate it.

IsisGarden
09-12-14, 03:47 AM
Thanks TL for considering the feelings of your customers. I don't feel that you all meant to offend anyone. Removing the items was an excellent gesture. Class act!

andromedablack
09-12-14, 05:05 AM
Thank you Team Lava for taking our comments seriously and giving us instead of the airport update all these pretty box stuff for coins. I can't actually believe that beautiful Autumn Display is for coins!
Now only I wish I had started to order the catalogue immediately to get some gems of it.
But thanks again.:)

orleansparish
09-12-14, 05:58 AM
I'm offended! By so many people being offended by a game! Give me a break, I'm from New Orleans and lived through Katrina but I don't get in a tizzy Every time I see water or hear it raining. I was shocked seeing this a few minutes ago, the pop up from the autumn chest. Especially the items being for coins. Huh...what?! It's tres cool for my other shops but I spent over 200 gems on my main one to get the 2nd and 1st place items. Seems odd to have it there but oh well. It was an exclusive, where is that from item for me and I appreciated that. Now I can make a fancy section with more symmetry.

Since we are so easily offended, I'm offended by the past Black Friday sale having the same items from the year before. Can we get a fountain thrown in for good measure? That would make me feel so much better.

Overall, this action shows you all do read the thread and so have a heart. Even if it was a bit much to complain about.

edie62
09-12-14, 06:01 AM
Well they can't please everyone. I really liked the blue carpet tiles and wallpaper. With everything going on with aeroplanes no one would get on one ever again, but 1000 of people do every day and life goes on. We are rebuilding our city after earthquakes, life goes on. This is just a game, play or don't, buy or don't life goes on... Someone put on my wall can you remember what you were doing on 11/9, yes I do I was falling in love with my husband. If I took all the news to heart I wouldn't leave my house ever! This is my opinion, feelings or thoughts. And thank goodness we mostly live in countries where we are free to have them.

alexssecret
09-12-14, 06:24 AM
The update is here. It's an airline update. Here's the catalog...

http://i1350.photobucket.com/albums/p773/mrsdboone/2429f3d1a439c1ac6a0e9b4ddf12559e_zps69152363.jpg

Im not finding this catalog anymore. Someone is having the same problem?

alexssecret
09-12-14, 06:29 AM
Im not finding this catalog anymore. Someone is having the same problem?

I got it. I read the comments now and I understood what happened. :/

Pink_Charlett
09-12-14, 06:30 AM
I have noticed, as have other players that last weeks update Looking Fly has been removed, catalogue and all decorations have been removed.

The Autumn Chest items have been released some for coins and some for gems to replace decoration items but there is no new catalogue.

As of when I posted this, you have 4 days left to purchase the Autumn items.

I'm kind of disappointed, I liked the update. I guess too many people complaining about not liking it. This shows how much TeamLava DOES care about it's players. (Yet people still complain they don't...) I do like that a lot of the good autumn stuff is coins and not gems. Plus there's even a gem sale! Also, does this mean FS new updates will be on Friday...? I hope not! Lol I like having it at the beginning of the week rather than the end. If I store my airplane decorations, will they disappear? I hope TL brings them back.

andromedablack
09-12-14, 07:19 AM
I'm kind of disappointed, I liked the update. I guess too many people complaining about not liking it. This shows how much TeamLava DOES care about it's players. (Yet people still complain they don't...) I do like that a lot of the good autumn stuff is coins and not gems. Plus there's even a gem sale! Also, does this mean FS new updates will be on Friday...? I hope not! Lol I like having it at the beginning of the week rather than the end. If I store my airplane decorations, will they disappear? I hope TL brings them back.

In what way does it mean that updates will be on Fridays? The items on sale have a 4 day timer, which means they'll be there till Tuesday, the day that usually the new updates arrive.

For anyone that haven't noticed yet,there's also a dress in the closet for coins.
I'm glad to see again closet items for sale and not only displays.:)

Miss_October
09-12-14, 07:20 AM
Wow......I'm impressed. Thank you for listening Team Lava. Very honorable. My respects and gratitude.....

orleansparish
09-12-14, 07:25 AM
In what way does it mean that updates will be on Fridays? The items on sale have a 4 day timer, which means they'll be there till Tuesday, the day that usually the new updates arrive.

For anyone that haven't noticed yet,there's also a dress in the closet for coins.
I'm glad to see again closet items for sale and not only displays.:)
That was 2nd place from the autumn box I believe. Could have been 1st even. Some of us iOS players had things mixed up with android box openers, at that time, per usual. I saw the dress and decided I wouldn't be offended anymore. Because I knew I'd Never get it, as I wasn't touching the box again.

StevenKevin
09-12-14, 07:56 AM
Removing the new catalogue is a preposterous decision... The penultimate catalogue reminds me of a house in fire can it be removed as well? Oh yes im scared of clowns can the clowning catalogue be removed as well? Come on is it a game or a memorial platform???? Im flabbergasted by the reactions

jewelfang
09-12-14, 09:08 AM
Thank you TL for listening, and ty tons for opening up the fall chest and so much of it for coins! It is much appreciated.

I hope to see the airline stuff re-released at a later time, since you put so much into creating it.

This has renewed my interest in playing. My shop has always had mini themed areas because I do not have enough gems to do my entire shop in a single theme. I think I will try to do a fall theme now!

cakebaby75
09-12-14, 09:17 AM
Thank you TL for listening, and ty tons for opening up the fall chest and so much of it for coins! It is much appreciated.

I hope to see the airline stuff re-released at a later time, since you put so much into creating it.

This has renewed my interest in playing. My shop has always had mini themed areas because I do not have enough gems to do my entire shop in a single theme. I think I will try to do a fall theme now!

Yay! Welcome back jewelfang x

joelynjellybean
09-12-14, 09:30 AM
Welcome back jewelfang. Glad you'll still be my neighbor. Check out my shop if you want. I just redid it in autumn this morning but I still left my victorian corner, my japanese corner, etc. I had a ton of stuff in storage for autumn and being able to get the rest of this autumn chest box just finished it off great. Have a great day.

irlanda_c
09-12-14, 10:54 AM
I am happy we got the chest open, but I think it was unnecessary to remove the catalogue, the update was already out, I think a statement would be enough. The catalogue wasnt pretty but it was for a short amount of time.

dalula
09-12-14, 11:04 AM
I'm happy to see the chest items, but at the same time I feel bad for those who spent lots of gems trying to get the items they want when now they're available for coins.
Also, I thought the airline theme was ok. I wish the catalog were still here though.

orleansparish
09-12-14, 11:07 AM
Removing the new catalogue is a preposterous decision... The penultimate catalogue reminds me of a house in fire can it be removed as well? Oh yes im scared of clowns can the clowning catalogue be removed as well? Come on is it a game or a memorial platform???? Im flabbergasted by the reactions

I agree! The display didnt have last weeks flames on it. THAT would have been much, even for someone like me. It was an innocent dweeby release by TL. The same people who gave us dayglo pink elephants for our shops. Native Americans are offended by people wearing their clothing. Where was the uproar when that super cute catalogue was released? I think it was one person mentioning it, then another one agreeing and because the display was so incredibly gawd awful, it just continued.

orleansparish
09-12-14, 11:24 AM
I'm happy to see the chest items, but at the same time I feel bad for those who spent lots of gems trying to get the items they want when now they're available for coins.
Also, I thought the airline theme was ok. I wish the catalog were still here though.

It did stink but now i see it as i paid for them with gems on one account and am getting them in a deal for my others. I just need mad coins or else ill be miffed at missing out on the two main ones. They can literally stay out year round. And its super cool. Especially for a level less than 40 shop thats tiny.

FrozenTurtle
09-12-14, 12:13 PM
Thank you everyone for sharing your feedback. We're closing this thread, but please check out this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73035-Autumn-Chest-Items-Limited-Time-Release!) for more information.