PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Forest: New Poll/ Holiday Suggestion Thread

kooky panda
09-09-14, 11:27 AM
Please vote for items you would like to have. You can only vote once, but you can vote for more than one item.

Please post some Holiday Suggestions!

Since it can take a few months for new designs to come into the game, this may be a good time to start thinking of some Holiday Creatures and Decorations that you would like to see .

Kirin:

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15114&d=1408900424&thumb=1 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15114&d=1408900424)

zenobia42
09-09-14, 12:01 PM
A lot of those sound GREAT!

I do have one general comment: there are SO many flying creatures. And those guys all fly above their habitats, sharing the space with the ground critters of all 3 habitats above (or above/to the side) of it, muddying the picture. I'd like to see it shift towards more land animals. JMO.

Also, thunderbird sounds way too close to the thunderhawk already in the game.

my607
09-09-14, 12:08 PM
Maybe like a koala bear but in holiday Christmas colors and some cute dogs as well. I agree with Zenobia too many flying animals lately.

jim23cash
09-09-14, 01:11 PM
Maybe more water mixes with octopus, squid, jellyfish, seahorses, sea dragons, sea slugs(nudibranchs), urchins, anemones, sting rays, horseshoe crab, regular crab, lobster, shellfish, sharks... Well I could probably go on, but I guess the point is: more water creatures! ;)

zenobia42
09-09-14, 01:14 PM
Holiday suggestion: we NEED a turducken for Thanksgiving! lol

(Maybe it would be nature and water since the duck part likes water.)

zenobia42
09-09-14, 01:17 PM
For Halloween, how about a black caterpillar (dark + earth)?

Crr008
09-09-14, 03:35 PM
I really like the idea of the forest creatures like the plantlers, spruce moose, etc. I would like to see more land animals related to a forest (elks, wild boar) or Safari type animals (giraffes, hippos, antelopes, etc). They could make some great creatures with those starting as the design.

Drachenia
09-09-14, 05:12 PM
Thunderbird I have already

cocauina
09-09-14, 07:42 PM
Thunderbird I have already

It's Thunderhawk (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72815-Fantasy-update-Thunderhawk-9-5-14), not Thunderbird, that's why Thunderbird is an option.

Hannah396
09-09-14, 08:33 PM
For the Christmas season, some type of Reindeer, maybe a Flamedeer that looks a bit like Rudolph. :-) LOL

BlueCanary
09-10-14, 06:29 AM
I'd like to see some more monsters like owlbears, harpies, hippogryphs etc. A skeletal anything would be nice for Halloween, skeletal stag might be neat.

SANDSCApe
09-10-14, 07:12 AM
I voted for the Kirin, because I never heard of one before. LOL

I also voted for the Butterfly Garden because it would be nice to have something large enough to beautify an empty 4x4 plot. Even better that it's animated.

But our forests are sorely lacking water, unless you count the ice, or the non-animated subterranean stream that flows out from the side of the Green Cliff. Where's the water for the animals? I wish the poll had included a water decoration. (I remember the old Farm Story had an animated Koi Pond we had to build with parts we requested from neighbors. Such a cool and relaxing feature to look at! Also the very old City Story had water tiles which could be used to create a lake or river. We used to earn the water pieces for some kind of achievement - too long ago to recall what it was.)

55lee55
09-11-14, 09:08 AM
I like the suggestions already listed and won't repeat them.

One thing I would like to see is a decoration grid that goes outside the habitat placement so that we could pit walls or walkways around the edges without losing the limited room we have for habitats. There appears to be room for the decorations around the edges. likewise there is a significant open space on the upper right plateau where I am surprised that no habitat was placed there. How about allowing that area for a staging area to place a habitat on a temporary basis as we cannot store them in order to more them around? Have it time out after a certain time to revert to prior arrangement, and then allow that area as a place to place decorations. That would be especially nice to put holiday decor because I doubt many of us will sacrifice a habitat to set up a holiday decoration, whereas if that nice area were open (for free since we buy the decor) as well as the outside edges, there would be a much bigger chance that we would get in the holiday spirit if we could have some room to decorate. But at a million or two to clear a space for a single habitat, I am not likely to go much beyond the decor we have now. maybe a Spooky tree for Halloween and a Tree with lights for the winter holidays, and maybe one with hearts for Valentine's Day, but as it stands, space is at a premium. Better to allow unused space for walkways and decorate paving stones than add many upright decorations unless you make a space for them that doesn't cost and cannot be used for habitats. Another way you could approach it is to drop the price to expand and remove the blockades that cost as much as it does to expand, and instead keep limits on number of habitats as you have now. Unfortunately for players, much of this game is limit based, either limited by expense or numerical limits on items. but this is still a new game. TL is asking for suggestions. There is room for improvement, and I think it will all work out. In six months this game will look much different, I expect, with decorations and different animals. I would love to see a lake where the water habitats would blend with the water and we would have mer-critters who would swim and leap from the water. Also translucent air habitats that could bridge the canyons and interlock, where we could place our flyers would be nice. That would leave more room for land based animals which I agree we could use. The animations are awesome and not sure if it could be done where those who fly and prance on land could do one or the other depending upon which habitat they are placed in. It would be awesome to see the otter actually splashing in water!

Thanks for this thread TL! Some players have really awesome suggestions and it is great that you are asking for them!

zenobia42
09-11-14, 09:33 AM
Great ideas, 55lee55! You reminded me of an idea I put in the suggestions folder way back that I want to revive now, regarding decorations that do not take up real estate that could be used for habitats: bridges! Right now, the only way to get between the islands is to fly (or be a really good jumper). There is SO much opportunity for creating a variety of different bridges we can put between islands. Maybe a bridge representing each of the elements, in colors that match each habitat. Or a stone arch bridge that matches the stone paths, but then introduce wood walkways and matching old-fashioned wood bridges, and a more expensive marble one with a modern suspension bridge, and maybe a gravel path with a matching simple inexpensive rope bridge.

... of course, ANY new decoration (holiday decor or new paths) that takes up real estate otherwise usable for habitats would ONLY be welcomed if there are enough new expansions made available to actually fit 31 large habitats & grand farms with spare room. Expansions that those without gemstone armies can afford.

Hawksmoor
09-11-14, 04:19 PM
How about having an Emerald Dragon egg show up in everyone's nest when they wake up on Christmas morning! :p
;)

zenobia42
09-11-14, 05:59 PM
How about having an Emerald Dragon egg show up in everyone's nest when they wake up on Christmas morning! :p
;)

Now THAT would give us all a very merry Christmas!!!!!

bluefoxcrystal
09-11-14, 10:35 PM
Hmm... Lesee... Weeellll... What holidays do we have coming up?
Halloween... Could do ghost type animals (light grey/white seethrough with flamy red or blue eyes). Or maybe a spin on the four horses of apocalypse: war: a black/purple flaming steed (dark/fire)
Famine: a pale light grey horse that's really just bones (earth/dark)
Pestulence: a sickly green horse with green/purple pufflies of smoke. (Earth/nature)
And the pale horse himself death: a skeletal horse with bits of cloth and a blue flaming main and tail (dark/fire)
Thanksgiving: turkey ('nough said XD)
A cat/Dog with pilgrim or aboriginal clothing/markings
Christmas/Yule/Hannakah: well reigndeer is cool ^^ hmm... How about angels. Orrr in the theme of yule. The horned god cernunnos? A minotaur with deer/moose/elk antlers :) hanakah: how about an eightliggted fairy creature?
New years: lets get some fireworks happening!! :D a pegasus with flashy fireworks on her/his wings ^^
Thank ya'll for reading my wall of text! And peace out!

sanya87
09-12-14, 02:57 AM
Less flying animals, from 6 new we've got lately, 4 of them are flying. Also, one animal per week is enough, so slow down little bit!

mimara1212
09-12-14, 01:22 PM
I like all of the things listed in the poll except the thunderbird cause it reminds me of the thunder hawk! For the next poll what about adding a polar dog (polar bear and dog)! :) Also what about a turtle duck! I have pics for each one
Polar dog 15488
Turtle duck 15489

scarletdragon18
09-12-14, 09:11 PM
The Kirin would be awesome as a crystal/lightning hybrid, or possibly a dark or light hybrid if those will be implemented in the future.

EviBrooklyn
09-12-14, 09:44 PM
;)
I think we should get that for thanksgiving... Should be TL thanks to us, their loyal customers

EviBrooklyn
09-12-14, 09:47 PM
Less flying animals, from 6 new we've got lately, 4 of them are flying. Also, one animal per week is enough, so slow down little bit!

I totally agree with you... Too many new animals while we can't even buy habitats... They need to remove at least the cap on how many habitats we can have

ArcadiaTofu
09-13-14, 04:28 AM
Please vote for items you would like to have. You can only vote once, but you can vote for more than one item.

Please post some Holiday Suggestions!

Since it can take a few months for new designs to come into the game, this may be a good time to start thinking of some Holiday Creatures and Decorations that you would like to see .

Kirin:

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15114&d=1408900424&thumb=1 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15114&d=1408900424)

YAY! You guys added on my Kirin suggestion (and even used my reference picture!) :D My vote goes for the Kinetic Kirin for the next ultra (lightning, specifically) since it goes so well with the theme of dragon/unicorn in the 'ultra' family. Kirins are known for being practically royalty in Asia and are regarded as the Asian Unicorn (though they're closer to gods than just a simple fairytale to those in Asia). If TL uses the pic reference for their Kinetic Kirin design concept instead of some of the other ugly versions of the Kirin I've seen floating around on the net, then heck yes the Kirin would be awesome to see ^__^

Thanks again for putting it on the poll ^.^

P.S - Also, thought I'd point out while I have your attention that the FFS Splash screen has an error in it. The Pyro Pony has blue eyes in the splash screen but none of its forms have blue eyes, it has hazel/orange eyes. Just a small nit-pick I found that TL might want to know about :x

GreasedLightening
09-13-14, 10:17 AM
Christmas is all about the tree. There should be creatures that start out looking like ornaments, then evolve into Christmas characters..ie...yeti, snow puppy, santas elf, frosty the snow man, an ice sickle creature, gingerbread man..or woman.

55lee55
09-13-14, 02:25 PM
I am not sure that filling our forests with holiday animals would be a great idea, especially since we cannot store them. Decor can be stored. I would not likely play during most holidays if I was going to have to look at the animals that might be fun as a skeletal whatever for halloween, but having to look at it for the next few years, no not appealing. Likewise a reindeer with a shining nose, or any holiday animals. Likewise with monsters. I like the cute animals in this game now. If they suddenly became all monsters or dragons or scary animals, the cuteness that I enjoy would fade away. Plus which holidays would we celebrate? Only USA holidays? When this game is played worldwide? Seems a bit egocentric. Maybe since this is a Forest Game, with no people, based on animals and nature, what if we had four holidays a year which players from all over the world could get behind? Something based on Seasons, say, Winter Spring, Summer and Autumn? Or based on the original four Elements? It seems every game is based on the same holidays and in a forest these human based holidays would seem out of place to me. We could have them at roughly the same times as worldwide holiday seasons, but base them on something natural? This is a suggestion, so please don't beat me up for it folks. I have no more influence over what TL does than you do so don't bash me like this is a done deal if you don't like it because you don't like me please.

i personally suggest that we celebrate holidays with decorations only. The only exception would be something such as the First Anniversary Edition of a favorite animal when the game has existed a year. Make it a limited edition that could not be obtained after a certain date, or maybe a free present from TL to those who play. If there was one free extra special animal then people could date how long FFS has been here and make it special that they were here to get the Anni Animal. TL would have a while yet to work on making this animal extra special.

Another Suggestion: Gem Sales on a regular basis please! Like in CS, I save up because there are sales at regular intervals so while I feel ripped off by gem traps, I feel less ripped off by losing the gems I buy on sale. I know, it makes no sense and no difference, but it feels like it does. Also if you are not putting the impossible to breed animals on sale, how about giving us gem sales? And make them last long enough so that everyone would have a chance at them, like 24 hours. If you have them at predetermined times I am sure that some of us would save up for a sale whereas we would be less likely to save up for a game where every single aspect seems to be extraordinarily over priced. Thanks again TL for taking suggestions and putting up a poll!

I have a suggestion for the next poll. How about a choice to drop prices across the board? And if it is going to cost a million $ to expand, please don't charge again to clear the shrubs and stones. One or the other, maybe, but does everything need to be this expensive? Honestly, the only reason I am still here playing at all is because I have been extraordinarily fortunate and lucky in breeding and have all but one animal at this early part of the game. I am very frustrated with the cost and I have nearly all of the animals! How much more frustrating must it be to have been playing since I have and have no ultra rare animals? I don't see why many players are still trying and have not just given up in pure frustration.

Maybe the average game player has more patience with repeated fails than I would have. I greatly admire those who have made the same mating and had the same fails fifty times in a row! You are more patient than I, that is for sure. I am enjoying FFS because I have most of the animals and I greatly enjoy watching them grow up! I can't imagine where I would have the fun if I had all of the same animals. I suspect I would find it playing a different game ;)

SANDSCApe
09-13-14, 09:01 PM
I don't want holiday creatures either unless we have AFFORDABLE AND AMPLE STABLES. In Dragon Story, the stables were too expensive and didn't hold enough animals, so for those like me who could only upgrade to a 2-animal capacity, it became just a decorative parking spot so we could move animals around. We simply had to get used to seeing Halloween, Christmas, Hanukkah, Easter, Valentine, Chinese New Year, Western New Year, Saint Patrick's Day, USA Independence Day, FIFA World Cup, and Winter/Spring/Summer/Autumn dragons all year round. My solution was to keep most holiday, seasonal or special-event dragons as babies. I also stopped visiting other islands, sadly.
There are no universal holidays, or even seasons, so please don't plague us with creatures that will look out of place a few weeks later. With no place to lock them away, we'd have to ignore them or sell them off. And players are usually unwilling to sell breeds that are no longer available.
Stables! We already need them. We probably won't mind too much if you make them holiday-themed stables. Reindeer Stables. Fall Foliage Stables. Stables covered in snow or decorated with Christmas lights & ornaments. Who cares? As long as they hold at least 6 animals before any upgrade. Better yet, make them stables with changeable skins, so we can adjust their appearance to suit our own particular seasons or holidays.

SANDSCApe
09-13-14, 09:39 PM
I don't want holiday creatures either unless we have AFFORDABLE AND AMPLE STABLES. In Dragon Story, the stables were too expensive and didn't hold enough animals, so for those like me who could only upgrade to a 2-animal capacity, it became just a decorative parking spot so we could move animals around. We simply had to get used to seeing Halloween, Christmas, Hanukkah, Easter, Valentine, Chinese New Year, Western New Year, Saint Patrick's Day, USA Independence Day, FIFA World Cup, and Winter/Spring/Summer/Autumn dragons all year round. My solution was to keep most holiday, seasonal or special-event dragons as babies. I also stopped visiting other islands, sadly.
There are no universal holidays, or even seasons, so please don't plague us with creatures that will look out of place a few weeks later. With no place to lock them away, we'd have to ignore them or sell them off. And players are usually unwilling to sell breeds that are no longer available.
Stables! We already need them. We probably won't mind too much if you make them holiday-themed stables. Reindeer Stables. Fall Foliage Stables. Stables covered in snow or decorated with Christmas lights & ornaments. Who cares? As long as they hold at least 6 animals before any upgrade. Better yet, make them stables with changeable skins, so we can adjust their appearance to suit our own particular seasons or holidays.

I just gave myself another idea. HOLIDAY SKINS! For animals AND for stables!

The holiday skins should be for Common animals. Give us the ability to convert Plantlers into a red-nosed reindeer, then change it back to the original whenever we want. Lets turn Fairy Ferret into a Christmas Fairy, and Pandaffodil into a classic brown Teddy Bear with a big red bowtie. Some animals would look cute in a Santa or elf hat and boots for a couple weeks, or maybe a special scarf.

For Halloween, we can turn Frostfang into a Werewolf! Transform Pyro Pony into Death's Pale Horse. And there must be SOMETHING ghastly we can do to Thunderhawk. Maybe make it a Flying Turkey for Thanksgiving. Pile our Rock Rhino with food - Hornucopia! Just make it all REVERSIBLE, please. Then bring additional skins for future holidays. All optional.

For ANY limited edition holiday or seasonal creature you introduce, please issue it with a regular skin so that it won't stick out like a sore thumb later.

bluefoxcrystal
09-13-14, 09:50 PM
I just gave myself another idea. HOLIDAY SKINS! For animals AND for stables!

The holiday skins should be for Common animals. Give us the ability to convert Plantlers into a red-nosed reindeer, then change it back to the original whenever we want. Lets turn Fairy Ferret into a Christmas Fairy, and Pandaffodil into a classic brown Teddy Bear with a big red bowtie. Some animals would look cute in a Santa or elf hat and boots for a couple weeks, or maybe a special scarf.

For Halloween, we can turn Frostfang into a Werewolf! Transform Pyro Pony into Death's Pale Horse. And there must be SOMETHING ghastly we can do to Thunderhawk. Maybe make it a Flying Turkey for Thanksgiving. Pile our Rock Rhino with food - Hornucopia! Just make it all REVERSIBLE, please. Then bring additional skins for future holidays. All optional.

For ANY limited edition holiday or seasonal creature you introduce, please issue it with a regular skin so that it won't stick out like a sore thumb later.

Lol!! You do know that if they did that, it'd be a gem only LTO right? But I'd buy death (or any apocalypse horse type animal in a heartbeat... Provided reasonable pricing :) ) I do like your skin idea sand ^^ TL... Could sonething like that happen?

55lee55
09-13-14, 10:28 PM
Lol!! You do know that if they did that, it'd be a gem only LTO right? But I'd buy death (or any apocalypse horse type animal in a heartbeat... Provided reasonable pricing :) ) I do like your skin idea sand ^^ TL... Could sonething like that happen?

Stables? Could we get those? Oh yes Sand, most awesome idea! It is true there are no universal holidays, not even new years! This sounds like the most fun and useful way to please everyone! But for once it would need to be affordable, but make it affordable and the sky is the limit! Skins, Sand you are a genius!

redfoxytail
09-14-14, 04:52 AM
Yes skins is a good idea. Farm Story already allow you to skin farm animals.

Another idea is to give players the option to store (and take out) limited / seasonal pets in and out of storage. This is recently implemented in Farm Story too, so it's not too much work for the developers.

redfoxytail
09-14-14, 05:00 AM
Not sure about stables as it'll most likely be a space waster. In DS I paid 250 gems and only got space to house 1 creature. It was a horrible waste of space and gems, which I couldn't put into storage.

What I'd really like is for the level cap to be raised and allow for more habitats.

SANDSCApe
09-14-14, 05:08 AM
Can I pluck the Thunderhawks and roast them on a spit over a roaring fire? That would work for many feast holidays. I've got enough of them to feed a village. LOL.
I'm glad others like the idea of skins. It's been too long since I played Farm Story to remember alternate skins or animal storage there, but it's good to know that the ideas are not new to TeamLava. Those are the holiday-related features I'd most like to see, and just pray that we won't have to pay an arm and a leg for them.

redfoxytail
09-14-14, 05:29 AM
Can we have holiday skins so that we can change the look of thunder hawks into skeleton hawks, love birds & turduckens?

Galadraal
09-14-14, 09:23 AM
I agree, I like the water creatures she mentioned

Galadraal
09-14-14, 09:29 AM
I like the idea of the skins except when TL makes these things too expensive. EVERYthing is expensive in this game; it'd be nice to have something that doesn't cost much or maybe mine for it.

Have a christmas hat or something we could mine for and place on our animals

~~ Also, the original post said it can take MONTHS, Halloween is weeks away so they are looking for Christmas. possibly Thanksgiving and New Years

55lee55
09-15-14, 08:10 AM
I suggest that if TL adds many more animals right now that the upper level be raised and the limit be removed on habitats. Why place a limit on habitats anyway? If we don't have room to place them and we can't store them, I would assume they would be self limiting. I have never understood TL's apparent obsession with placing limits on items that must be purchased. It is like placing a limit on how much money you want to make. The cost of buying the ultra large habitats with gems does not make them attractive. Even the large ones are so expensive that limits on the number a player can have is not going to force me to enlarge mine to fit one more animal in. The battles are a rarity so breeding animals to win battles is not a compelling strategy as it might be if there were never ending battles.

Also is there any chance of raising the upper Level limit? Nearly everyone on my neighbor list and most of my visitors are either already Level 30 or if not when I add them, they seem to be here in a week or so. Such a low upper Limit is no indication of experience or what to expect when you look at someone's name on a list. And I believe someone noted that those who are no longer playing hold their experience ranking while those of us who play have to work to keep our reputations high. So many limits and backward reputations, combined with the expense which must be among the highest, if not the highest of any game I have ever played makes no sense to me. This is tied for my favorite game despite all of the limits and long waits but it would be more enjoyable if it didn't feel quite so restrictive. Yes, we would likely end up selling more habitats to buy others as our Forest Family grows, and with less limits we might make more mistakes but as much as I have come to love this game it still feels very restrictive.

And once more I would again like to throw support behind the skins idea. That alone would add much more flexibility to FFS especially around holidays, provided they could be stored and were affordable to the average player :)

my607
09-20-14, 07:54 AM
I think when you expand the million dollar should cover the cost for Everything removal of trees and rocks. It's so costly you think you have a lot but after you expand you just spent over few million after it's completed. Then you have to wait 22 hours for removal. I think most of the prices should be lower a lot. Most of the players would agree too.

zenobia42
09-20-14, 09:06 AM
I think when you expand the million dollar should cover the cost for Everything removal of trees and rocks. It's so costly you think you have a lot but after you expand you just spent over few million after it's completed. Then you have to wait 22 hours for removal. I think most of the prices should be lower a lot. Most of the players would agree too.

Just wait - the last part of island 2 and ALL of island 3 are covered with Fail Shales... 250,000 and worse - 33 hours, 20 minutes to clear. EACH. So you save up a million, then expand, then wait a few hours. Then you save up 250k, start removing just 1 (of up to SIX) Fail Shales... then save up another 250k to start another... Depending on your income, it can take a WEEK to save up for and then clear just ONE expansion for use. It's absurd.

my607
09-21-14, 06:21 AM
Maybe a dolphin or a big seahorse

flowless
09-21-14, 01:45 PM
Maybe a creative design
Not a replicate of same animals with different colors
Abd preferably not flying ones too

Maybe if they get released at a reasonable pace
So this game doesn't end up like dragon story
Too many dragons and not much place

sweetypies97
09-21-14, 01:54 PM
Something with a shorter hatch and breed time. I haven't even bothered with the last new electric animals after the ridiculous thunder hawk. Having such a long breed and hatch time is actually a counterintuitive strategy - it stops players from coming to the game and stops us trying to breed them. If you want people logging in often, playing in the battlegrounds, planting apples etc you don't give them an incentive to stay away. By giving such a long breed time you are doing exactly that: "my new egg won't be ready for another 16 hours so I'll come back tomorrow".

my607
09-21-14, 01:55 PM
That's a good idea shorter breed time.

redfoxytail
09-21-14, 02:54 PM
Animals with new body shapes: snake, mouse, meerkat, dog/wolf, mole, kangaroo, porcupine, dolphin, whale, fish, lizard, gorilla, snail, frog etc.

seekerbears
09-21-14, 06:39 PM
I feel like for around Christmas you guys should put a rain deer hybrid or something mixed with a reindeer and it should have like Christmas stuff on it like for example ornaments on its antlers or those green things you hang on your door( forgot what it's called) around its neck and it should be the colors of likened and green lol XD

seekerbears
09-21-14, 06:40 PM
Red and green colors sorry typo

seekerbears
09-21-14, 06:51 PM
I like all of the things listed in the poll except the thunderbird cause it reminds me of the thunder hawk! For the next poll what about adding a polar dog (polar bear and dog)! :) Also what about a turtle duck! I have pics for each one
Polar dog 15488
Turtle duck 15489

I absolutely LOVE the polar dog! Great animal for around the winter weather

gammarayburst
09-22-14, 07:55 AM
I don't know if someone said this already, but a special Christmas habitat with snow and decorations would be nice. As far as new animals, I think a candy cane animal would be cute.

JeannesThinkin
09-23-14, 08:07 AM
Mooncorella. A corrella is a subspecies of cockatoos. It is the combination of a corella bird and mooncakes. It is the shape of a bird and has the colour and patterns of mooncake.
Possible type, Dark Nature. Rare.
Possible description. Caretakers who care for Mooncorella are often rewarded with very tasty feathers. The feathers taste very sweet, and are treasured in every child's heart.

Yuetu. Translated from Chinese, it means MoonRabbit. It has the body of a rabbit, and coloration and patterns of the moon.
Possible type, Dark, SuperRare,
Possible description. Yuetu is a very spiritual animal. It almost always looks to the moon for guidance. If they deem you worthy, they may give you the secret to immortality.
Possible Variation: Yutu. Translated as Jade Rabbit, same fable as Yuetu.

Although it's a little late to be releasing Mid-Autumn Festival themed animals, don't forget about this suggestion! It's holiday themed, even if it is a Chinese holiday.

ArcadiaTofu
09-23-14, 08:22 AM
I agree with a lot of people on here about the breed times. The new lightning breed times are ridiculous and every time I try for a Sphynx I manage to somehow get the horrible thunderhawk breed-time of 16-hours. Or if I try for a Gold Lion there's always the 16-hour breed time for the Daredevil.

The point is this: Why the heck would I even want to keep playing this game if all the new animal breeds that come out take a whole day to hatch a crappy common or rare? The only way to get around this is to use gems but there's no way most users will want to waste 17 or so gems on a crappy common/rare---they'll more than likely either quit the game out of boredom or just stop trying for lightning animals. The best option for TL to keep their users interested is to keep the breed times down like the other elements are (16-19 hr breed times for Super rares ONLY and lower breed times for commons and rares), or to add another nest to forests.

A second nest would help keep users interested and not wishing to bang their heads against their devices in frustration when they get the horrible new breed times from the lightning element, imo. Otherwise, if TL keeps up this trend of raising the breed times to obscene levels for unwanted commons and rares then I'll more than likely give up completely on the game. Why waste money/time on a game where you have to waste a whole day on something that's easy to get and essentially worthless? That's just my view, though I have a feeling nearly everyone on the board are getting tired of having common/rare breed times increasing to unrealistic and frustrating levels...

LunaJackson
09-28-14, 09:43 AM
I voted for the Kirin, because I never heard of one before. LOL

I also voted for the Butterfly Garden because it would be nice to have something large enough to beautify an empty 4x4 plot. Even better that it's animated.

But our forests are sorely lacking water, unless you count the ice, or the non-animated subterranean stream that flows out from the side of the Green Cliff. Where's the water for the animals? I wish the poll had included a water decoration. (I remember the old Farm Story had an animated Koi Pond we had to build with parts we requested from neighbors. Such a cool and relaxing feature to look at! Also the very old City Story had water tiles which could be used to create a lake or river. We used to earn the water pieces for some kind of achievement - too long ago to recall what it was.)

A Kirin is I think a sort of deer.

JeannesThinkin
09-29-14, 12:47 AM
Polar dog 15488
Turtle duck 15489

You are a AtLA and ALoK fan, aren't you? Anyhow, I love the idea of taking some concepts of the hybrid animals in The Avatar World, but how could you forget Pabu? Gawd. Platypus Bears are also cute.

JeannesThinkin
09-29-14, 12:54 AM
YAY! You guys added on my Kirin suggestion (and even used my reference picture!) :D My vote goes for the Kinetic Kirin for the next ultra (lightning, specifically) since it goes so well with the theme of dragon/unicorn in the 'ultra' family. Kirins are known for being practically royalty in Asia and are regarded as the Asian Unicorn (though they're closer to gods than just a simple fairytale to those in Asia). If TL uses the pic reference for their Kinetic Kirin design concept instead of some of the other ugly versions of the Kirin I've seen floating around on the net, then heck yes the Kirin would be awesome to see ^__^

Thanks again for putting it on the poll ^.^

P.S - Also, thought I'd point out while I have your attention that the FFS Splash screen has an error in it. The Pyro Pony has blue eyes in the splash screen but none of its forms have blue eyes, it has hazel/orange eyes. Just a small nit-pick I found that TL might want to know about :x

No. No. No. Not Ultra please! I don't even have my first ultra. And you probably heard my rant on being an oldest player with no Ultra. Please. You can't be so cruel. It's too awesome to be Gemstoned.

PJColley
09-29-14, 12:55 PM
I want a PERSONAL WALL FOR DISCUSSIONS with other players! What's the deal with not having our own walls?!

PJColley
09-29-14, 12:57 PM
I would have voted KIRIN, if I had seen the pic first. I didn't even know what it was, so I voted for Hippocampe (horse/mermaid).

Jestmint
09-30-14, 11:39 PM
I've sent in my votes, and lots of my ideas are already written in comments before this one, but I'd love to see an actual water habitat. Not a land water habitat, but a water habitat where fish related animals swim in it instead of walking on it. Some animal ideas were: Rainbow Koi (exactly as sounds), Whalephin (whale/dolphin mix), lobstar (lobster/starfish).
I'd just mainly like to see an underwater habitat.

brandonu
10-01-14, 06:57 AM
For the holidays:
Great Pumpkin
Turducken
Bumble

Perry9877
10-08-14, 09:08 PM
I would love to see a werewolf (or other were animal)for Halloween, but it is coming up very soon, and it probably will not happen. If there were a few of those were animals,how about a "Spooky Forest" habitat? With Christmas a bit further away, I can see some of the requests for those creatures more realistic. There are so many lovely white snow-coloured animals that could be used for any of the holidays that happen in the wintertime. There are many "breed able" creatures that could be bred even after the spring has come! This would also open up to creatures that were based in albino animals. Even peacocks have a white breed. A crystal peacock would be amazing, but the time to breed that one should be open-ended.

Perry9877
10-08-14, 09:18 PM
I agree with a lot of people on here about the breed times. The new lightning breed times are ridiculous and every time I try for a Sphynx I manage to somehow get the horrible thunderhawk breed-time of 16-hours. Or if I try for a Gold Lion there's always the 16-hour breed time for the Daredevil.

The point is this: Why the heck would I even want to keep playing this game if all the new animal breeds that come out take a whole day to hatch a crappy common or rare? The only way to get around this is to use gems but there's no way most users will want to waste 17 or so gems on a crappy common/rare---they'll more than likely either quit the game out of boredom or just stop trying for lightning animals. The best option for TL to keep their users interested is to keep the breed times down like the other elements are (16-19 hr breed times for Super rares ONLY and lower breed times for commons and rares), or to add another nest to forests.

A second nest would help keep users interested and not wishing to bang their heads against their devices in frustration when they get the horrible new breed times from the lightning element, imo. Otherwise, if TL keeps up this trend of raising the breed times to obscene levels for unwanted commons and rares then I'll more than likely give up completely on the game. Why waste money/time on a game where you have to waste a whole day on something that's easy to get and essentially worthless? That's just my view, though I have a feeling nearly everyone on the board are getting tired of having common/rare breed times increasing to unrealistic and frustrating levels...

I so agree on you with the silly breeding times. Why play a game where you can only breed once a day? I guess you could pop in a few times for planting, but this is a BREEDING game, so let us breed! I so miss my second nest, I have eggs in my inventory that I have won, but to hatch them means no breeding for quite a while. :(

Perry9877
10-08-14, 09:26 PM
Hmm... Lesee... Weeellll... What holidays do we have coming up?
Halloween... Could do ghost type animals (light grey/white seethrough with flamy red or blue eyes). Or maybe a spin on the four horses of apocalypse: war: a black/purple flaming steed (dark/fire)
Famine: a pale light grey horse that's really just bones (earth/dark)
Pestulence: a sickly green horse with green/purple pufflies of smoke. (Earth/nature)
And the pale horse himself death: a skeletal horse with bits of cloth and a blue flaming main and tail (dark/fire)
Thanksgiving: turkey ('nough said XD)
A cat/Dog with pilgrim or aboriginal clothing/markings
Christmas/Yule/Hannakah: well reigndeer is cool ^^ hmm... How about angels. Orrr in the theme of yule. The horned god cernunnos? A minotaur with deer/moose/elk antlers :) hanakah: how about an eightliggted fairy creature?
New years: lets get some fireworks happening!! :D a pegasus with flashy fireworks on her/his wings ^^
Thank ya'll for reading my wall of text! And peace out!

The horsemen of the Apocalypse is a great idea. The only thing I would change is that all four horsemen have a common element (dark?) so they can be placed in the same habitat.

Perry9877
10-08-14, 09:30 PM
Polar dog 15488
Turtle duck 15489

Ohhhhhh! That just made me think of a Turtle Dove for Christmas, but a combo of turtle and duck like a duck with a shell (?). :)

TokiChunsa
10-08-14, 10:02 PM
Maybe even lowering the amount of coins needed and time would work too, for expansions and clearings. They cost too much and take too long.

my607
10-14-14, 05:22 AM
Maybe even lowering the amount of coins needed and time would work too, for expansions and clearings. They cost too much and take too long.

I agree with you clearing the rocks and things take way too long. Plus they are too expensive . The prices are ridiculous and then the expansion cost 2 million .

SANDSCApe
10-14-14, 06:23 AM
Can we have World Events for holidays like they do on Dragon Story? Those are awesome. I can usually count on getting 3-4 new dragons each month from them, no matter what fails my Breeding Den keeps cranking out. The World Events even make use of my fails! They are great at generating community effort.

I'm expecting a new World Event to start TODAY in Dragon Story -- hopefully a 14-day Trick-Or-Treak hunt for Halloween. I would SO love to see that in Fantasy Forest!

bluefoxcrystal
10-14-14, 08:33 AM
Can we have World Events for holidays like they do on Dragon Story? Those are awesome. I can usually count on getting 3-4 new dragons each month from them, no matter what fails my Breeding Den keeps cranking out. The World Events even make use of my fails! They are great at generating community effort.

I'm expecting a new World Event to start TODAY in Dragon Story -- hopefully a 14-day Trick-Or-Treak hunt for Halloween. I would SO love to see that in Fantasy Forest!

Heh, judging by the update we just got...
That MAY happen :).

stoneflower8
10-18-14, 02:48 PM
For the Christmas Day I would like to get a present and specialy Unicorn lol :) I'm at 37 level and no this animal!!! I like to take a presents ;)

my607
10-18-14, 03:38 PM
For the Christmas Day I would like to get a present and specialy Unicorn lol :) I'm at 37 level and no this animal!!! I like to take a presents ;)

I'm level 38 so you aren't alone being unicornless. I hope soon that problem will be gone.

saucysammis
10-20-14, 10:24 PM
I vote for the fire looking areas to be opened for placing fire habitats in, giving us room to place decor

kbli7355
10-28-14, 09:38 PM
I suggest that all the gem-type creatures should be originally based on legendary animals, such as Kirin, Phoenix, Centinel, Sphinx, Kitsune, Drake, Hydra...

Some new element suggestions: Sand, Stone, Wind, Light, Ice, Snow, Gas, Mist, Soil...

We should get holiday presents for big holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, maybe even birthdays.

Em_storm
11-01-14, 08:17 PM
Sorry, Kooky. I somehow missed this. :rolleyes:

For Christmas, I would like to see a Raindeer. (Yes, I know how I spelled it.) Definitely a water hybrid. :)

sweetypies97
11-02-14, 04:04 AM
I vote for no new animals for a while! Please!!

Uschti
11-02-14, 04:25 AM
A Kirin would be so cool, but please no red nose Rudolphs! Maybe a deer/reindeer with sugar cane antlers or antlers covered in mistletoe? Or an IceDeer? Something that would be nice to look at all year long. I don`t like Rudolph at Christmas time but to see him middle in summer...

sanya87
11-02-14, 04:28 AM

I support that! It has been just too much last few weeks, please tl give as a break at least with tournaments and limited animals...

zenobia42
11-02-14, 08:11 AM

Here, here!!!!!

I'm tired of watching the numbers of animals missing from my album GROW instead of shrink. And I have animals in storage I would have to stop my futile efforts to get back to single-digit missing from the album numbers if I want to hatch them.

TOO. MANY. ANIMALS. in a short time. TOO. MANY.

Em_storm
11-06-14, 08:56 AM

Amen to that!!

my607
11-06-14, 10:44 AM
No flying animals they get in the way of land animals. Christmas color flamingo or other kinds of animals.

kooky panda
11-06-14, 03:52 PM
Hey guys thanks for all the votes. Look a new poll shortly.