PDA

View Full Version : Dragon: New Poll/ Holiday Suggestion Thread 9-9-14

kooky panda
09-09-14, 10:45 AM
Which new items and dragons would you like to see come to your game?

You can only vote once, but you can choose as many as you want!

Since it takes a few months for new designs to hit the games, I think maybe it is time to start thinking of the upcoming Holidays.
Please post what type of Holiday/Winter Dragons or items you would like to see added to the game.

Thanks!

jptheripper
09-09-14, 11:14 AM
Ugh sorry all of those sound awful. I love the Olympus type, and want to see more of those

amerirish
09-09-14, 11:31 AM
Halloween suggestion, some kind of trick or treat dragon - possibly two headed. And/or a Comedy/Tragedy double headed dragon (keeping with the mask theme).

Sylvrthrne
09-09-14, 11:38 AM
How about a Candy Corn dragon, and the wings would have orange/ yellow/ white ******s on them?

amerirish
09-09-14, 12:00 PM
Love the Candy Corn idea! Also, how about some horror movie inspired dragons like one with a hockey mask or a Scream type mask.

jim23cash
09-09-14, 01:24 PM
Yeah, a horror movie themed event was suggested previously, with old style horror creatures like Frankenstein, werewolf, Godzilla, ect. I'd like a "Day of the Dead" Dragon. And some decorations for that day as well.
What I want most of all is the ability to store Dragons and habitats so we can design our islands for different seasons or events. Also the ability to move eggs to storage from crafting. Maybe the ability to move an egg to storage from nest for a small amount of gold.
And if the reason we aren't increasing habitats is due to animation issues, why are we considering animated decor? We should be moving in the opposite direction, with calmer, less animated Dragons!
Thanks, Annie ;)

redstar177
09-09-14, 02:02 PM
Pleeeeease make the World Event Olympus types (Ares, Athena, and Poseidon) breedable on Android. It is so frustrating having a type that can never be completed. I want to have all the Olympus dragons.

The same goes for the Metal dragons (Platinum, Magnetic, Steampunk and Nano). In fact, Nano is breedable on Ios, but not Android?! Please fix this!

ndtrance
09-09-14, 02:11 PM
Pleeeeease make the World Event Olympus types (Ares, Athena, and Poseidon) breedable on Android. It is so frustrating having a type that can never be completed. I want to have all the Olympus dragons.

The same goes for the Metal dragons (Platinum, Magnetic, Steampunk and Nano). In fact, Nano is breedable on Ios, but not Android?! Please fix this!

I want these same dragons as well. I'd love my very own Ares and Nano!

animalman321
09-09-14, 02:34 PM
Kooky thank you so much to put my idea on this poll! ������

hugpete
09-09-14, 05:42 PM
I second Candy Corn, horror-movie types, and Day of the Dead!

bakerystoe
09-10-14, 03:02 AM
Yay myidea! but it's just 16:(

jus7_me89
09-10-14, 04:31 AM
The Halloween dragons and the Halloween theme were AMAZING last year ! Nightmare,Spirit,Vampire,Raven,Headless,Wraith,Spi der, Skeleton are beautiful dragons ! I hope TL will give us another awesome Halloween ! My choice would be the WEREWOLF DRAGON ( i mean..we have vampires but no werevolves???). Oh yeah, where is the REAPER DRAGON?? The Candy Corn dragon and the Trick or treat dragon are the perfect choices ! Also, we can have a Halloween World Event with a horror movie theme ( like someone said before ). We can gen some nice decoration, a spooky habitat and some really nice designed dragons.

Other suggestions:

Black cat dragon ( maybe a black and purple dragon? )
Midnight dragon
Dracula dragon ( even though we already have the vampire dragon )
Soulless dragon ( maybe white - purple )
Fallen Angel
Dark Spirit
Scythe dragon

bexrexbex
09-10-14, 05:16 AM
I would also love more Halloween dragons. Last years were great, though I think I only managed to breed 4 of them.

amerirish
09-10-14, 06:09 AM
In addition to any new Halloween dragons, please bring back the ones from last year. My iPhone game was new then so I was only able to breed Vampire, Wraith & Headless. I'd love the chance to get the others (Nightmare, Spirit, Raven, Spider).

IcePrince918
09-10-14, 11:14 AM
I second that, and a Halloween Event to get new dragons too.

Annica5
09-10-14, 01:30 PM
I loved the Halloween theme, music, decoration and dragons! I'm hoping for a winter wonderland for Christmas this year with snowy trees and piles of snowballs to buy and decorate with ( and let the dragons have a snow ball fight when we're not looking )

Myrta5
09-11-14, 05:29 AM

Yes I think we need a Halloween Event or That TL put in the market dragons , decorations inspire on Halloween I really love that idea better so I second that too!!!!

PepperWoo
09-11-14, 08:31 AM
Has there ever been a Candy Cane Dragon? I'd love to breed one on Christmas! :o

Sylvrthrne
09-11-14, 12:09 PM
Got another suggestion from my husband :) How about a world event which highlights different Halloween traditions from other nations? (ie Dia de los Muertos)

Zummat
09-11-14, 06:04 PM

Great idea! That would be a terrific World Event.

freesiawoods
09-11-14, 08:14 PM
Nobody else feels inundated with new dragons? Perhaps they released so many Olympus types so that it would be harder to breed the ones we want. It is really hard to keep up.

But I am looking forward to Halloween dragons whether it is new ones or bringing back previous ones that I missed. Need more black hybrids since we have had so many pinks over spring.

jim23cash
09-12-14, 02:02 AM
Got another suggestion from my husband :) How about a world event which highlights different Halloween traditions from other nations? (ie Dia de los Muertos)

I suggested that on first page. ;)

kcimythgim
09-12-14, 06:44 PM
I love the idea for a candy corn dragon. I also like the idea of an event for classic movie monsters like Frankenstein, Werewolf, the Mummy, etc.

kkdble49
09-12-14, 08:27 PM
Two suggestions -

1. A Halloween world event with a "treat" habitat to fill with different types of candy dragons. Some variation of this would also work for Thanksgiving.

2. For Christmas, all December dragons released should be part of a "12 Days of Christmas" theme.

Patt1
09-13-14, 07:24 AM
Gnome dragon !

Kosztirita
09-13-14, 07:44 AM
Super hero theme? ;)

mjlsunshine123
09-13-14, 11:04 PM
I want Panda dragon,not red panda dragon!And halloween series ~

kindredfire
09-16-14, 12:41 AM
Love the Candy Corn idea! Also, how about some horror movie inspired dragons like one with a hockey mask or a Scream type mask.
Omg those would be awesome!
Cute campy Halloween dragons :)

abest69
09-16-14, 04:36 PM
I would love more space and habitats to put all these new (frequently released) dragons into !!
They all sound good, BUT................

MORE HABITATS AND LAND PLEASE

chitown25
09-16-14, 06:50 PM
mummy, candy corn, spider, devil, death, a coffin type dragon? :D
candy cane :cool:, ornament

what about NFL and sports type dragons :cool:

FigmentValley
09-16-14, 07:11 PM
I hate to be a curmudgeon, but Halloween in a "non-holiday" in my opinion. I detest the "horror" aspect, do not want ANY "Halloween" dragons. The world has far too much evil, hatred, horror and mayhem. I don't need or want it in Dragonstory.

BlueCanary
09-20-14, 09:31 AM
I'd like tiny super efficient farms that don't take up so much room :) Or one mega farm that could put out the same food output as the six big ones we have now put together. They really do take up a large amount of space, especially now that the game is aging and getting crowded.

droopy123love
09-21-14, 05:40 AM
This afternoon, i sat down with my Rune, Amber and Platinum dragon for a cup of tea. When we were talking I discussed with them the lack of space on a lot of islands and told them they should be very happy that I have hatched them, and not just stored away as an unhatched egg.
They agreed with me, but they told me that they suspect there would be a hidden portal in the mine.
As far as we caretakers now, there are 2 entrances in the mine, on the left you can enter the mine for mining dragons, on the right you can mine for land. Rune, Amber and Platinum told me they suspect a hidden, not discovered 3th entrance, hidden behind the two wooden arrows that point to the 2 existing entrances.
They told me about an old egyptian saga, that down earth, below the pyramid, there would be a hidden world, that once caretakers reached a certain level of experience, this hidden world would reveal itselfs to caretakers all over the world.
It would be a small world, to place or hold the magic number of 7 farms.
Is it just me, or a sort of coincedence, but on my Island there is a habitat holding a piramiddragon, that habitat happens to be on the top island, in the rocks below it, there is the mining area........could it be that this saga contains a bit of truth that just hasn't exposed to the caretakers yet?

Let's hope so, I truly hope the TL engineers will look into this, who knows what can be discovered? At least it would give some space on our islands to display habitats or decorations!

deucedeuce22
09-21-14, 07:40 PM
Add boosted breed temples similar to the diamond temple for zodiac and metal. The fact that I've never received a metal hybrid after months of trying is super frustrating.

jeroen1975
09-22-14, 02:29 AM
Sitting on hundreds of millions of coins, I would like to see a big spenderdragon that can be bought for lets say 100.000.000 coins

Anaboe
09-22-14, 01:16 PM
This afternoon, i sat down with my Rune, Amber and Platinum dragon for a cup of tea. When we were talking I discussed with them the lack of space on a lot of islands and told them they should be very happy that I have hatched them, and not just stored away as an unhatched egg.
They agreed with me, but they told me that they suspect there would be a hidden portal in the mine.
As far as we caretakers now, there are 2 entrances in the mine, on the left you can enter the mine for mining dragons, on the right you can mine for land. Rune, Amber and Platinum told me they suspect a hidden, not discovered 3th entrance, hidden behind the two wooden arrows that point to the 2 existing entrances.
They told me about an old egyptian saga, that down earth, below the pyramid, there would be a hidden world, that once caretakers reached a certain level of experience, this hidden world would reveal itselfs to caretakers all over the world.
It would be a small world, to place or hold the magic number of 7 farms.
Is it just me, or a sort of coincedence, but on my Island there is a habitat holding a piramiddragon, that habitat happens to be on the top island, in the rocks below it, there is the mining area........could it be that this saga contains a bit of truth that just hasn't exposed to the caretakers yet?

Let's hope so, I truly hope the TL engineers will look into this, who knows what can be discovered? At least it would give some space on our islands to display habitats or decorations!
Quote for lovability :D

amerirish
09-22-14, 01:40 PM
That was pretty darn funny droopy123love!! Kudos for imagination ;)

My suggestion would be to have the ability to purchase a second breeding den; TL is issuing new dragons left & right and it's really hard to keep up. They could increase their gold sales as some folks use gold to speed up breeding.

cocauina
09-22-14, 02:00 PM
I hate to be a curmudgeon, but Halloween in a "non-holiday" in my opinion. I detest the "horror" aspect, do not want ANY "Halloween" dragons. The world has far too much evil, hatred, horror and mayhem. I don't need or want it in Dragonstory.

I kinda don't like Halloween, but I have Vampire and Pumpkin, besides the fact that they are halloween dragons, they are cute.

But, sadly, I have to agree with you about this:
"The world has far too much evil, hatred, horror and mayhem"

kindredfire
09-24-14, 08:34 AM
Frankendragon, wearing a hockey mask, superhero (with maybe a DS on his chest)

amerirish
09-25-14, 11:59 AM
Hope it's ok to suggest this here since it's not really a holiday suggestion; but it would be great if the healing spa time was reduced to one hour instead of two during tournaments. Not having any Diamond Dragons, I depend on my Champs to battle the really, really tough opponents. Since the foes are over level 10 and ours are not, it would make the deal a lot more fair IMHO.

Lipand5kids
09-29-14, 07:20 PM
Hope it's ok to suggest this here since it's not really a holiday suggestion; but it would be great if the healing spa time was reduced to one hour instead of two during tournaments. Not having any Diamond Dragons, I depend on my Champs to battle the really, really tough opponents. Since the foes are over level 10 and ours are not, it would make the deal a lot more fair IMHO.

Or could we buy another spa? Please not with gold but maybe coins? I have tons of coins and not many things I want but most I do I can't since it's gold.

bakerystoe
10-11-14, 06:20 PM
Got some ideas: Trick dragon and treat dragon! Evil dragon, Star dragon, Hollow dragon, gifts dragon

DrP4ever
10-16-14, 11:32 PM
Can I add a suggestion? Not related exactly but for the game. In Castle Story if I notice a neighbour has an item I don't then I can hover over it and it tells me what it is. Can you add some coding to Dragon Story to do the same so when I hover over a dragon it will tell me what type of dragon it is. That would be so helpful! Thanks for listening!

kooky panda
11-04-14, 11:28 AM
I saw this on another thread and wanted to move here for a suggestion.

My guess is that will be a "Sugar Plum" Dragon. I don't know why, but my first thought when I saw it was "Sugar Plum Fairy!"

JustBeKind
11-04-14, 11:58 AM
Other suggestions:

Black cat dragon ( maybe a black and purple dragon? )

Please, bring this beautiful Black Queen Cat, very elegant with electric blue eyes and Snow/white King Cat, with emerald eyes and they really need have special habitats, because they will have different babies ( so many mix babies will come.... Kittens -dragons will be so cute!!! ). Please!!!!!!!!!! And remember cat have 9 lives!
Thank you

LonePudding
11-04-14, 12:14 PM
About the princess dragon...it should live with the royal dragon:)

freshfunin2008
11-04-14, 12:17 PM
What ever happen to the Panda dragon?

imasweetie11
11-04-14, 12:31 PM
What ever happen to the Panda dragon?
Whatever happened to it I'm glad it didn't get released! Seriously, TL call THAT a panda dragon? More like a raccoon! My Chinese roots are very uncomfortable with it. /end rant.

amerirish
11-04-14, 01:20 PM
Bring back the Elf Dragon, Reindeer Dragon, Santa Dragon and make a Mrs. Claus Dragon!!! :D

PernReloaded
11-04-14, 05:04 PM
make a Mrs. Claus Dragon!!! :D

I need to like second/third/fourth this! It would be adorable!

I also think a Jack Frost dragon would be awesome.

kooky panda
11-06-14, 03:10 PM
Thanks for all the great suggestions! New poll will be up in the next few days!